[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Go right ahead wh0sy0urpapa.

As for QC stuff, I'll try to get something worked out in the next few days.
Much appreciated, Jas. Ready for QC when you are, so take your time.

Additionally, now that I have that done, I would like to reserve Kitsunoh.

Last edited:

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kingriolu and FlarZ, go right ahead.

On a different note, QC for analyses should be starting shortly. The initial QC team members will be HeaLnDeaL, Animus Majulous, and myself. Additional team members may be added over time, and if you are interested, please shoot me a message letting me know. Giving any credentials and whatnot would help as well. We will not be making the team too large, but there is definitely room for expansion. EDIT: This no longer applies. Do not send in applications, etc, to be on QC anymore. If you're good enough to be on QC, we'll come to you, not the other way around.

Finally, I am going to be going through the OP in a little while and cleaning out any reservations that have expired. As indicated in the OP, you should get a thread for any reserved Pokemon up within three days of reserving it, so any that have gone over that will be removed and need to be reserved once again.

EDIT: Following up with above, the following reservations have been removed from the OP

Ununhexium: Syclant and Bisharp
Vryheid: Tomohawk
Fuzzie: Mollux
Animus Majulous: Landorus-I

If anyone wants to take these, they will be back up for grabs. With that said, I am fine with the above people re-reserving, if they want, since enforcement of this wasn't really upheld for until now, especially with some of these which may have been reserved even before we really had a forum. But, going forward, if you reserve something, get it up as soon as you can after approval. You don't need it to be done, but just get up a WIP, so we know you are working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I will retake Landorus-I. I just didn't want to do 2 until we actually knew what we were doing with this subforum.

And on another note, let's get these skeletons done and approved so we can increase the playerbase of our metagame.

Anyway I can have an extra day or two do to Heatran/Re-reserve it? I've had an unexpected school project 11 days in :/

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
QueenOfLuvdiscs will be joining the QC team, so pay attention to any suggestions he gives to your analyses. It's been almost a month since anyone posted in this thread, but now that Plasmanta has died down we can get things rolling again.

The folliwing users should try to get working on their analysis as soon as they can:
Kingriolu - Garchomp
flarz - Heatran

sparktrain, jump on the Mollux train if you want to get going still, and JigglykongisFUM16, feel free to get crackin' on Krillowatt.

At this point, we're looking for active users with knowledge of the meta. We haven't been super strict about dropping reservations so far, but that might change soon. It is very important to be committed to your analyses if you volunteer.

EDIT: whoops, some thing already have been unreserved.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Queen has shown progress in advice giving, and Animus should be back in a few days. Therefore I'm confident that QC progress will be made quite soon. At this point, take heart to the advice you receive. If you agree with it, make your necessary changes. If not, try to talk to us in the CAP PS room and we can have discussions to try to get on the same page :)

I'd like to reserve Syclant if its not reserved alredy (sorry if it is, but it is unreserved according to the first post)

Also, we will be notified if it is approved right?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
MQJinx, cbrevan, Amitghosh, go ahead with your analyses.

Also, I'm going to make a new reservation list here and massively tag everyone to give reminders and garner progress.

GENERATION VI CAP METAGAME ANALYSIS RESERVATIONS

TOP PRIORITY (NOTE: Must have approval before writing analysis. Extensive metagame presence and/or C&C experience is MANDATORY.)

Syclant - Amitghosh (IN PROGRESS)
Revenankh - heartofgold (IN PROGRESS) QC 2/3 Awaiting Full Text
Pyroak - MQJinx (IN PROGRESS)
Fidgit - Fuzzie (IN PROGRESS)
Stratagem - DarkSlay (IN PROGRESS) wh0sy0urpapa (RESERVED)
Arghonaut - Kingriolu (IN PROGRESS)
Kitsunoh - wh0sy0urpapa (COMPLETED) QC 3/3 GP 2/2
Cyclohm - MQJinx (IN PROGRESS)
Colossoil - Tadasuke (IN PROGRESS)
Krilowatt - wh0sy0urpapa (COMPLETED) QC 3/3 GP 2/2
Voodoom - QueenOfLuvdiscs (IN PROGRESS)
Tomohawk - cbrevan (IN PROGRESS)
Necturna - KhosroTheGreat (IN PROGRESS)
Mollux - sparktrain (IN PROGRESS) QC 1/3
Aurumoth - wh0sy0urpapa (IN PROGRESS) QC 2/3
Malaconda - heartofgold (IN PROGRESS) QC 1/3
Cawmodore - HeaLnDeaL (COMPLETED) QC 3/3 GP 2/2
Volkraken - HeaLnDeaL (IN PROGRESS) QC 1/3

HIGH PRIORITY (NOTE: Extensive metagame presence and/or C&C experience is PREFERRED.)

Azumarill
Bisharp
Chansey - sparktrain (COMPLETED) QC 3/3 GP 2/2
Charizard
Clefable - Elite Lord Sigma (IN PROGRESS) QC 1/3
Excadrill
Ferrothorn
Garchomp
Gardevoir - QueenOfLuvdiscs (RESERVED)
Gothitelle - Animus Majulous (IN PROGRESS)
Greninja - sparktrain (COMPLETED) QC 3/3 GP 2/2
Gyarados
Heatran
Keldeo
Kyurem-B
Landorus-I
Landorus-T
Latias
Latios
Mamoswine
Mawile - sparktrain (Locked due to Mawilite ban)
Pinsir - thetreehugger (RESERVED)
Rotom-W
Scizor
Skarmory - gday (IN PROGRESS) QC 1/3
Sylveon - HeaLnDeaL (RESERVED)
Talonflame
Thundurus-I
Tyranitar
Venusaur - Ununhexium (RESERVED)

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Go ahead with your analyses, Ununhexium and KhosroTheGreat.

As a sidenote, please have your WIPs contain at least a mediocre amount of information so that the QC team can get a general idea of what your plans are and help along the way. Posting a WIP with 80% of the analysis left blank is hard to get much out of.

Reserving Greninja

On that note, for those of us reserving non-CAP mons, may we begin writing them with their ORAS movepools in mind, or should we wait until we've had a chance to test them in the ORAS CAP metagame?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright spark, I have you down for Greninja. I personally don't have a problem with you using ORAS movepools as it saves effort in the long run, though doing some custom battles is probably preferable if you do this ahead of schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)