Tournament Neverused Premier League - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Neverused Premier League II

Hello! and welcome to another season of the Neverused Premier League!

With the success and rework of the format from last years iteration of the Neverused Premier League we're once again opening the gates for your chance to once again play amongst NU's greatest players!

Brace yourselves for the final week. If you're gonna smacktalk make it good, otherwise take a hike - we don't want your kind here.

Please make sure ALL REPLAYS GET POSTED These willl go into and form a nice base for the XY NU Replay Thread

for playoffs, we've agreed upon a 3v3 XY NU ONLY format, Raseri and FLCL have selected two champions to bring with them for combat - the winner will fight Soulgazer and the Amazing Ainsleys in the finals.

Money Maker Musharnas vs Viritolic Vileplumes

XY: Raseri vs FLCL
XY: Zebraiken
vs New Breed
XY: Iplaytennislol vs cbt

Deadline 3 days from this post

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
new breed is going to train with SG to see how he fares against an exceptionally lucky player yn

GL HF :O

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Raseri vs FLCL
Zebraiken vs New Breed (IF he actually prepares properly this time (he can't rely on hax again imo))
Iplaytennislol vs Annoyer

I kinda want mushies to have it but I don't think it'll happen :[[[

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about delay; recieved sgs roster whilst at work, Finals will go straight up when i get home in about 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)