Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Looking for a Timid Shiny Manaphy. Non shiny is fine too I guess, but I won't be as generous. CMT for what I can bribe you with.

Also, what is the best moveset for a competitive Delcatty? (If you laugh, I can't be responsible for my actions). Currently, I run Jolly/Cute Charm (Heal Bell/Wish/Sucker Punch/Return)

Would a Normalize (T-Wave/Fake Out/Sucker Punch/something) be better? And is Wonder Skin worth anything at all?
Bumpy bump of bumping

i'm restarting my x version tonight "in mexico" so if I actually get some play time I should be able to breed them by tomorrow...planning on doing them in heal balls unless you have a better suggestion?
that is what i have in mind . I will take that you will breed shiny, right ?

Also, what is the best moveset for a competitive Delcatty? (If you laugh, I can't be responsible for my actions). Currently, I run Jolly/Cute Charm (Heal Bell/Wish/Sucker Punch/Return)

Would a Normalize (T-Wave/Fake Out/Sucker Punch/something) be better? And is Wonder Skin worth anything at all?
I actually run a wonder skin b-pass set: Jolly, S-punch, Cosmic Power, Wish, B-pass and it works for me lol

So I just caught this Mewtwo: Hasty 31 / 25 / 15 / 31 / 30 / 31

Now, you may think, oh Jebus, just toss that, bad Def and not Perfect Atk. However, with Hasty, its Def isn't gonna be great anyway, so bad Def is acceptable (not ideal, but usable). As for the Atk, 6 less Atk at Level 100 (assuming MM2X) is only a 1.2% difference. But the real reason I like this Mewtwo is its Hidden Power, which is the only useful Hidden Power for Mewtwo, HP Steel. It hits Diancie harder than anything else Mewtwo can do. Also, Hasty Mewtwo is useable for both MM2X and MM2Y (if we get a Low Kick tutor in ORAS), MM2Y gets a +40 Atk Boost and Low Kick hits hard in Ubers.

tl;dr, caught a cool mewtwo yay
Keep.

So I just caught this Mewtwo: Hasty 31 / 25 / 15 / 31 / 30 / 31

Now, you may think, oh Jebus, just toss that, bad Def and not Perfect Atk. However, with Hasty, its Def isn't gonna be great anyway, so bad Def is acceptable (not ideal, but usable). As for the Atk, 6 less Atk at Level 100 (assuming MM2X) is only a 1.2% difference. But the real reason I like this Mewtwo is its Hidden Power, which is the only useful Hidden Power for Mewtwo, HP Steel. It hits Diancie harder than anything else Mewtwo can do. Also, Hasty Mewtwo is useable for both MM2X and MM2Y (if we get a Low Kick tutor in ORAS), MM2Y gets a +40 Atk Boost and Low Kick hits hard in Ubers.

tl;dr, caught a cool mewtwo yay
I would have kept resetting but I'm also very OCD about IVs.

So Im quite new to XY NU meta so im not sure yet of whats good and whats gimmicky or just bad but I ve noticed that in need of spinners and haward setter no one talks about eviolite Pineco.

He can set all three hazards (TS, Spikes, SR) and has access to RS as well. i know fire is a common type of attack in NU (Magmortar, Torakoal, Typhlosion etc) as well as rock and flying but with sturdy it still guarantees one hazard up.

So my auestion is is it really that bad to even consider it ?

So Im quite new to XY NU meta so im not sure yet of whats good and whats gimmicky or just bad but I ve noticed that in need of spinners and haward setter no one talks about eviolite Pineco.

He can set all three hazards (TS, Spikes, SR) and has access to RS as well. i know fire is a common type of attack in NU (Magmortar, Torakoal, Typhlosion etc) as well as rock and flying but with sturdy it still guarantees one hazard up.

So my auestion is is it really that bad to even consider it ?
not at all most people just dont try stuff like that so how good is is no one knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)