X & Y's Excellent Adventure - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, time for Round 1. This is standard XY OU, but any Pokemon with a National Dex Number of 650+ is banned. In other words, all XY Pokemon are banned this round. Megas of older Pokemon are legal.

When you see this, please VM your opponent asap to set up a time for your battle. For the sake of activity calls, VMs are the only concrete evidence I can go by, so please use them. Deadline for Round 1 is Monday, September 1st. If for some reason you are no longer able to battle, let me know asap so I can sub you out for one of the other peeps that signed up.

Standard XY OU with a bit of a twist. We're taking a trip through history but still including XY's mechanics and megas.

Round 1: all XY Pokemon are banned.
Round 2: all XY and BW Pokemon are banned.
Round 5: all XY, BW, DPP, ADV, and GSC Pokemon are banned. Only first gen mons are legal.

Each round, we kick out another gen. We'll be using XY mechanics throughout, so even in Round 5+, you can use megas of RBY mons and Hyper Beam is still awful. Everything is to be played as XY OU on Showdown; the only limitations each round are for mons you can use.

Here's a general Tournament Rules and Guidelines link.

Best of luck to everyone that signs up. LFGI!

Matchups:
s_aman vs Hantsuki
Swanson vs Haruno
yoman5 vs Vileman
Haunted.Shadow vs Wepwn
Inflikted vs Frochtejohgurt
KratosMana vs Doughboy
praj.pran vs Anty
Ojama vs Tomahawk
McMeghan vs kingmidas
ErzaVsErza vs whitesox
FireMage vs Fantasy
Raseri vs Finchinator
Jukain vs srk1214
TewMew vs red97
WhiteQueen vs NightFox
Memoric vs Tesung
innovamania vs Level 51
Sapientia vs Ortheore
Jaiho vs ssjjynx
Laurel vs -Clone-
zdrup15 vs Jirachie
horyzhnz vs The Quasar
Lyconik vs Moonclawz
Floppy vs breh
Catacomb vs Hangover
Korby vs BLOOD TOTEM
SOMALIA vs steeluser
Elismae' vs Vinc2612
Max Carvalho vs absdaddy
The Pizza Man vs Benja299
Mael vs Caledrith
Brazilian Army vs TheEnder
Ninety_Nine vs Ger9119
Marky B vs Zamrock
Blizzardhail vs Rob.
SoulWind vs Genesis7
TheSuperSaiyanBreloom vs Leer
insanelegend vs BKC
Pat Labor vs ZoroarkForever
Fran17 vs Tricking
Typhlito vs Aurious
Adversary vs Seismitoad
Rohail vs Cicada
Alf' vs MadBull
lily vs cbt
MarceloDK vs 199 Lives
RotomPoison vs Lord Ninjax
blunder vs idiotfrommars
LousyName vs DeathxShinigami
Xyldaz vs Draco Meteora
Coton vs Bluwing
Brap vs Beast Mode 24
GlassGlaceon vs radianthero156
Mean Mr Snorlax vs quickscopenoscope
shartruce2 vs SparksBlade
Shinuslaw vs Lolk
Zebraiken vs FLCL
LightningLuxray vs Ruppy

U-Turn Out, Cristal, Level 56, ForgottenOnes, munchyoshi, and Ceres all have byes for this round.

Good luck everyone~

Last edited:
Um, I signed up but can't find my name on the matchups list. Was I just not chosen?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/x-ys-excellent-adventure-sign-ups.3514810/page-4#post-5667680 <--- Sign up post.
I signed up but my name wasnt on the matchups :(

Jellicent
Sorry guys, but we didn't hit 128 (121 was the final number after a little over 4 days), so I had to run with a 96-man tourney. As per this, the first 60 were guaranteed a spot, with everyone else being randomized and the top 36 on that list making it in.

If peeps need subs, I'll hit up you guys as well as the others that didn't make it in~

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Sorry guys, but we didn't hit 128 (121 was the final number after a little over 4 days), so I had to run with a 96-man tourney. As per this, the first 60 were guaranteed a spot, with everyone else being randomized and the top 36 on that list making it in.

If peeps need subs, I'll hit up you guys as well as the others that didn't make it in~
You can also do 128 and have 7 byes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)