Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Apparently Kamui's dimension can be linked to even from the afterlife I guess? Yeah kinda confusing, but hey, we now get Kakashi with both sharingan and we get to see what their suusano would have looked like. Though you would think having both eyes active now is really stressing Kakashi's chakra since he couldn't keep his old one mangekyo active long and always had to hide his active base one to save chakra. So does this mean he'll have to walk around with a blindfold after the battle?

Also confirms that Suusano isn't exclusive to Sasuke/Itachi/Madara and that it probably is learnable by any sharingan user with mangekyo and above.

Last edited:

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Apparently Kamui's dimension can be linked to even from the afterlife I guess? Yeah kinda confusing, but hey, we now get Kakashi with both sharingan and we get to see what their suusano would have looked like. Though you would think having both eyes active now is really stressing Kakashi's chakra since he couldn't keep his old one mangekyo active long and always had to hide his active base one to save chakra. So does this mean he'll have to walk around with a blindfold after the battle?

Also confirms that Suusano isn't exclusive to Sasuke/Itachi/Madara and that it probably is learnable by any sharingan user with mangekyo and above.
If Naruto and Sasuke wanted to Im sure they could give Kakashi some chakara, enough for them to be able to fight Kaguya and enough for Kakashi to use his eyes, my only question is, does Obito have Kakashi's eyes now? Or does he some how retain his eyes because he's dead, its extremely confusing.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nah nah, Kakashi is so pro. He could always use the Susaano because he is the 6th Hokage!

:l

Is it sad that I KNEW Kakashi would get back the Sharingan even before this chapter came out?

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i think it was fairly obvious that kakashi would get both sharingan from obito. they need some way of keeping up with kaguya, and kishi won't just leave the protagonists flailing in the water against kaguya's dimension-shifting abilities.

:/

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
And remember, a Kekkei Genkai can't be copied and Kakashi used to struggle with one Sharingan and he was able to use a goddamn Susanoo?! God, this is the biggest plothole in the shounen history.
1) Kekkei Genkai can be memorized and understood. The only reason sharingan users cannot replicate their effects is because KKG are physical, genetic features of a body rather than just a method of molding chakra like an ordinary nin or genjutsu, similar to how Sasuke couldn't handle using Lee's copied Taijutsu at first. Remember, prior to Part II, almost every shown and confirmed (Mokuton wasn't confirmed KKG, just special Shodai power) Kekkei Genkai was some kind of body mutation. Byakugan and Sharingan are eyes, Shikotsumyaku is the skeleton, Sakon and Ukon's unnamed KKG was a body thing, Hyouton being the sole exception. However, duplicating other Sharingan techs with the Sharingan makes perfect sense because you already have the base physical requirement to use the jutsu.

2) Previously, Kakashi only had the actual physical Sharingan eye with his chakra being put through it constantly, which is what caused the drain. Furthermore, Kakashi's chakra reserves boosted over the timeskip (recall: Kakashi can only use 4 Raikiris/day from full chakra prior to timeskip, but in Kakuzu fight he uses 5 in addition to a bevvy of other techniques) meaning that he won't run out of chakra from using sharingan. Also recall: in the Wave Country arc, a short use of sharingan totally incapacitated Kakashi for a few days. Even as soon as the Chuunin exams, we see him use it for protracted periods without losing mobility the day after. Kakashi's new sharingan, however, is not the physical eyes from Obito's body, but Obito's chakra turning Kakashi's eyes into natural sharingans. Because they are Kakashi's natural eyes, the strain on his body is reduced.

So wait, this was Obito turning Kakashi's eyes into sharingan? Must've missed that, though he was copying his to him or something...

Yeah this chapter pretty much throws out everything. But they're fighting a reality manipulating villainess who's the avatar of chakra, so I guess cheating to gain some advantage against her is allowable.

MOST EXCITING DEVELOPMENT EVER!!

Kakashi fanboy aside: why the bunny so suddenly is so EASY to hit? he even choped one of her arms!!!
Without any advice she turned from Shinobi god to another common villian (although Madara got cut in half...)

Well it doesn't completely explain everything, but it's been said many times before: You can't use the sharingan to it's full potential without a full set. The reason it was such a drain on kakashi in the past, is because he only had a single.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
MOST EXCITING DEVELOPMENT EVER!!

Kakashi fanboy aside: why the bunny so suddenly is so EASY to hit? he even choped one of her arms!!!
Without any advice she turned from Shinobi god to another common villian (although Madara got cut in half...)
Talk No Jutsu?

Obito did give Naruto a pep talk before dying, ya know...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So...was there a break this week that I didn't see last issue? Or another holiday?
Happy お盆 (O-Bon) everyone (though I'd almost pick having JUMP! over a week of vacation-- but, g2 welcome those ancestral spirits back and what not).

Spending the week in my wife's hometown.

So wait, this was Obito turning Kakashi's eyes into sharingan? Must've missed that, though he was copying his to him or something...

Yeah this chapter pretty much throws out everything. But they're fighting a reality manipulating villainess who's the avatar of chakra, so I guess cheating to gain some advantage against her is allowable.
I think obito gave his own eyes to kakashi and likely some of his chakra type (judging by the ghostly aura around kakashi when this was happening). When it was revealed that the susanoo was kakashi's and not sasuke's, I have to say that actually surprised me and I enjoyed it more than anything that's been happening in this war.

this is all totally still the tsukiyomi itachi did on kakashi in part one, youll all see
This actually makes senses..... taking into account that the war is going for his FOUR year (can this be called war anymore? The Alliance failed since Madara got all the bijuus... mission acomplished!) and that the actual battle is going for the guiness record for longest day ever (they've been battling for over four months against Obito/Madara/Bunny). Itachi tsukiyomi perception of time alteration is a good explination.

But this open another thing.... Is that really the same day? I can't tell whether is day or night anymore... possible explination for this:

WE ARE ALL TRAPED IN ITACHI TSUKIYOMI!!!

(that actually explain a lot of things)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
have I told u MY theory? everyone is rikudo sage masturbating in front of a mirror casting mugen tsukiyomi on himself. when he wakes up he will go to space to find his rikudo sage friends (all the dudes of the alien species rikudo sage is) and, when they have all gathered together they will fuse into The One True Man: kakashi, who will then wake up from itachi's tsukiyomi and it turns out everything from after that jutsu was just kakashi having a HORRIBLE trip. the manga ends with itachi ruthlessly murdering kakashi, sasuke and jiraiya and capturing naruto.

religiousjedi

Old man.
have I told u MY theory? everyone is rikudo sage masturbating in front of a mirror casting mugen tsukiyomi on himself. when he wakes up he will go to space to find his rikudo sage friends (all the dudes of the alien species rikudo sage is) and, when they have all gathered together they will fuse into The One True Man: kakashi, who will then wake up from itachi's tsukiyomi and it turns out everything from after that jutsu was just kakashi having a HORRIBLE trip. the manga ends with itachi ruthlessly murdering kakashi, sasuke and jiraiya and capturing naruto.
Woah...Itachi's Tsukuyomi is that vicious...

Eh it can't be the end, the Kage on the outside still haven't done anything after meeting with the Sage.

If it is, wonder how far a Naruto spinoff in the future will take place, and if NaruHina or NaruSaku will win out, and if SasuSaku will be a thing or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)