SINNOH CUP II [ROUND 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Activity post. H-C and Cristal both wanted to play in the morning, so I got on the forums from 7-10 AM every day and I never saw them.

You have your 3 opponents online at the same place but ok (and I gave you the url on your wall)

Edit : 4

Last edited:
Quite funny to try this since we're the one active pretty much the whole day :]

Edit : In contact with Rewer & VMed IB93

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Actually, his four opponents from both rounds are on French Time

We are waiting for you Lavos Spawn!
It's not on me to come to a random server that I've never heard of. I'm on forums and irc during the scheduled times, and you're not. This is smogon, not french time. If you can't be fucked to get on the forums when we're scheduled to play, don't join tournaments. Thanks!

if mcmeghan/cristal gave you the link of frenchtime, it's just to not wast your time and find us quickly.
but w/e im very present on IRC with the username "Leftiez" just try to find me in #pokemon or vm me if u want a schedule.

Won with an awful lot of crit against steven snype, giving him no chance to win. Sorry for that, gg.

It's not on me to come to a random server that I've never heard of. I'm on forums and irc during the scheduled times, and you're not. This is smogon, not french time. If you can't be fucked to get on the forums when we're scheduled to play, don't join tournaments. Thanks!
Like we aren't on forum too, and it looks like you don't want to put an effort in doing the match, fine.
Also a schedule for "tomorrow morning" is NOT really accurate and you don't even come on forum to VM me that you are on so we can do the match because I have no idea when you are on on YOUR morning :] + I'm online around 12 hours a day so I'm not the one missing anything here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)