Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt hit your own partner, i say this as a doubles player - adjacent foes means both the enemies.

What i assumed happened is that the game thought slowbro was rampardos (?) which is why dazzling gleam did a lot of damage (although it shouldnt have hit at all) and thunderbolt did nearly nothing
Exactly, a foe is a foe, an ally is an ally.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomdoublesbattle-153488696

Same thing happened, deoxys goes out, he loses 70% hp for some non-explained reason.

"The opposing Deoxys-Defense lost some of its HP!"

Then it's attacked and it goes from 30% hp to 70% hp... kinda funny.

My guess is in both cases that the hp wasn't lost at all, so in deoxys case it was just calculated from 100% hp and in slowbro's case it was calculated from 100% aswell - so thunderbolt actually made him lose a bigger chunck than I thought.

The bug appears to be only graphic but it's actually kinda important, in the slowbro game I didn't thunderbolt him again because I had seen a 7% damage thunderbolt...

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
already reported this to zarel but apparently in adv if a mon dies to hazards while another mon goes for an attack (using the mon that died to hazards as death fodder) the second mon that your opponent sends out takes the hit that was targeted at the first. I know i worded that poorly but here

Silver Scrapes withdrew Stoner (Aerodactyl)!
Silver Scrapes sent out Wallace (Milotic)!
The opposing Wallace is hurt by the spikes!
The opposing Wallace fainted!
Silver Scrapes sent out Stoner (Aerodactyl)!
Metagross used Meteor Mash!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The opposing Stoner lost 60% of its health!
The opposing Stoner fainted!
Jamminn won the battle!

ima test this but maybe BKC and Dekzeh can confirm if this is right

Last edited:
adv bug:

When a faster Pokémon die by recoil moves, using double edge ecc, and the opponent does not attacked yet, the next pokémon sent out will take the hit.

The opposing I'm Just Kecleon used Knock Off!

The opposing I'm Just Kecleon's Protean made it the Dark type!

It's not very effective... Emboar lost 30.5% of its health!

Kecleon can't get protean AND knock off; that's a gen V tutor move and that's a gen VI exclusive ability. Kecleon had no hidden ability in gen V, so it's illegal to have the two on the same poke. Please fix, people are running Drain Punch as well.

not really as much of a bug as i think, but can we stop giving the damn ghost/steel and ghost/dark types chople berries in doubles?

ive noticed the way double randoms work is that if the user is weak to fighting/ice/ground they get the berry for it above any other item. and its only those 3 berries too, things with a 4x to water or grass dont get the berry for it. like a randoms double macargo would make a better benefit out of a balloon i feel opposed to a shuca berry, but by the logic a rhyperior should get the grass or water berry but instead has a better item

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI8PGNwR5uw

So this is what I kind of was talking about with the animation glitch I was talking about earlier. It's not as bad in game as the replay, so I'm still wondering if anyone has the same issues. It could be my computer or internet connection, but I didn't change anything that I know of so any help will be appreciated.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If a Pokemon holding Berry Juice is brought below 50% HP by U-turn or Volt Switch, it activates after the new Pokemon comes in rather than before. I tested it on the XY cartridge in an in-game Double Battle:

I use U-turn on my own Roggenrola, bringing it to 1 HP
Berry Juice activates
Then I can send in my new Pokemon

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-154617522 demonstrates how it currently operates.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
Someone has reported that, but I think no one saw.
When your mon kills something with Outrage and gets confused, the opponent is forced to send a pokémon and then lum berry activates.
Lum Berry should activate right after the pokémon become confused.

This is a very inconvenient glitch and should be fixed asap.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-154646778

-------

I believe there is another glitch here:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4ou-18512

A mon put to sleep during Outrage should either become confused or forced to Outrage again (shouldnt be able to switch out).

Last edited:

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whirlpool is a 4th Gen HM, Sap Sipper is a 5th Gen ability for Azumarill. The combination of the 2 should be illegal but isn't on ps :[

Whirlpool is a 4th Gen HM, Sap Sipper is a 5th Gen ability for Azumarill. The combination of the 2 should be illegal but isn't on ps :[
Not sure what's the issue. Team Validator recognizes Hidden Abilities as things that can only can come from fifth generation, and Whirlpool is only defined as a learnable move (no special requirements category) in fourth generation. In fact, this is a message I get while trying to put such Azumarill. Depending on a generation, I get one of following errors.
- Azumarill has a hidden ability - it can't have moves only learned before gen 5.
- Azumarill has moves incompatible with its ability.
- Azumarill can't learn Whirlpool because it's incompatible with its ability or another move.
Might as well add another bug I just noticed in Metronome battles - Metal Burst never works when called by Metronome (but it's on allowed list), as it depends on beforeTurnCallback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what's the issue. Team Validator recognizes Hidden Abilities as things that can only can come from fifth generation, and Whirlpool is only defined as a learnable move (no special requirements category) in fourth generation. In fact, this is a message I get while trying to put such Azumarill. Depending on a generation, I get one of following errors.

Might as well add another bug I just noticed in Metronome battles - Metal Burst never works when called by Metronome (but it's on allowed list), as it depends on beforeTurnCallback.
Counter, Mirror Coat and Metal Burst fail when called by Metronome in-game too.

Encore fails if the Pokemon has Mega Evolved.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoubles-155119790

On turn 5, Ampharos Mega Evolves and uses Protect. On turn 6, I try to have Raichu Encore Protect but it fails. I tested it in game in Le Nah and it worked as I expected:

Mawile Mega Evolves and uses Protect, Whimsicott does whatever.
Mawile tries to use Iron Head, Whimsicott Encores Mawile, Mawile uses Protect on its turn and it fails.

Mawile uses Proect without Mega Evolving, Whimsicott does whatever.
Mawile Mega Evolves and tries to use Iron Head, Whimsicott Encores Mawile, Mawile uses Protect on its turn and it fails.

Can't post a replay of the in game test.

Encore fails if the Pokemon has Mega Evolved.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoubles-155119790

On turn 5, Ampharos Mega Evolves and uses Protect. On turn 6, I try to have Raichu Encore Protect but it fails. I tested it in game in Le Nah and it worked as I expected:

Mawile Mega Evolves and uses Protect, Whimsicott does whatever.
Mawile tries to use Iron Head, Whimsicott Encores Mawile, Mawile uses Protect on its turn and it fails.

Mawile uses Proect without Mega Evolving, Whimsicott does whatever.
Mawile Mega Evolves and tries to use Iron Head, Whimsicott Encores Mawile, Mawile uses Protect on its turn and it fails.

Can't post a replay of the in game test.
Aromatisse has Aroma Veil, which prevents allies and itself from being hit by various moves including Encore.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Dragon Pulse, like Acrobatics, can hit any slot on the field.
i thought i posted this earlier but w/e
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-154478695
in turn 6, Kyurem-W supposedly uses Dragon Pulse on Carbink, which is on the other end, and the immune message appears
Thats not a bug, that's intentional, all moves boosted by Mega Launcher (Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Heal Pulse) and all Flying type moves except for Air Cutter are supposed to act like that

Also, Hackmons and Balanced Hackmons has the EV restriction on them when they shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)