The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again, for Shiny Pumpkaboo & Skrelp, could I get these?

New!
Nidoqueen

Bold - Sheer Force
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Stealth rock, Super fang, Toxic Spikes

Shiny Yamask
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Can be tutored Pain split upon request.

With Pain Split please :).

I won't trade either of them as mine are No-Redis too. Do you want an Everstone with Pumpkaboo or Skrelp AC'd?

Can you abuse for either non-shiny Masterball Gastly/Haunter/Gengar or shiny HA Braviary in great ball?
Nope, I don't think I can get Gastly to appear in my white forest, and its a sandstorm were you catch Braviary so I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge. At least not atm, sorry :/

No worries. I can trade now if you want. Feel free to Cmt for Giratina as well if you saw anything else you wanted.

GMT+1 hours I think. 2 hours is a bit to late for me, will you be home earlier any day this week? Otherwise maybe weekend will work. If you don't wanna wait til weekend we can also try GTS, did that with another user here. Put up lv 2 route 1 pokémon and ask for what we want and put username in messege. :) Worked great except a korean guy really wanted a lv 2 Flechling so I had to put up another one xD But its not the best method since we trading 3 pokémon.
Yeah we may need to wait till the weekend then. Im home pretty consistently the same time

No worries. I can trade now if you want. Feel free to Cmt for Giratina as well if you saw anything else you wanted.
Like the shinx as well :) Need to pokebank Giratina and Palkia first :)

Back again, for Shiny Pumpkaboo & Skrelp, could I get these?

New!
Nidoqueen

Bold - Sheer Force
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Stealth rock, Super fang, Toxic Spikes

Shiny Yamask
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Can be tutored Pain split upon request.

With Pain Split please :).

I won't trade either of them as mine are No-Redis too. Do you want an Everstone with Pumpkaboo or Skrelp AC'd?
Sure thing :) I need to pokebank Yamask, I'll let you know when I'm done! Will shiny Pumpkaboo get registred in the pokedex even if its evolve right away? If not, or if you are unsure you can put an everstone on it :)

Yeah we may need to wait till the weekend then. Im home pretty consistently the same time
Okay, I'm not in a super hurry so that will work :)

Hey man, interested in any of these? Interested in your Modest HP Ground Eevee and Shiny Landorus. Maybe Shiny (Sand Rush) Excadrill depending on your interest :)

if there is anything that takes your fancy I'll expand by giving OT/ID information via PM/VM

Arceus (Timid) - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Defog)

Shiny Dialga (Modest) - 31/00/31/31/31/31 (Stealth Rock)

Shiny Tornadus (Naive) - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - (Heat Wave/Superpower/Knock Off/Hurricane)

Shiny Thundurus (Timid) - 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Deoxys (Jolly) - 31/31/31/x/31/31

JPN Groudon (Adamant) - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Jirachi (Adamant): 31/31/31/x/31/31

KALOS CAUGHT:

Zapdos (Modest) - 31/04/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Zapdos (Bold) - 31/x/28/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Mewtwo (Timid) - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Xerneas (Modest) - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Yveltal (Mild) - 30/31/31/31/30/31

Yveltal (Modest) - 31/x/31/31/31/31

JPN Yveltal (Hasty) - 30/30/31/31/31/31

Yveltal (Hasty) - 28/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice, Nicknamable)

Zygarde (Careful) - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Zygarde (Adamant) - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Diancie (Adamant) - 31/31/27/31/13/12

Like the shinx as well :) Need to pokebank Giratina and Palkia first :)

Sure thing :) I need to pokebank Yamask, I'll let you know when I'm done! Will shiny Pumpkaboo get registred in the pokedex even if its evolve right away? If not, or if you are unsure you can put an everstone on it :)

Okay, I'm not in a super hurry so that will work :)
It should be registered, but I'll send it over with an Everstone anyway.

Send me a VM/PM, post in my thread when you're ready to trade.

I think I have clones ready to go of the two.

Hey man, interested in any of these? Interested in your Modest HP Ground Eevee and Shiny Landorus. Maybe Shiny (Sand Rush) Excadrill depending on your interest :)

Yveltal (Hasty) - 28/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice, Nicknamable)
Interested in this one nn: "Deathwing" :) Don't need anything else atm I'm afraid..

Can CMT for this Pokemon, please?
(Dive ball)
Altaria
Calm- Natural cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Heal bell, Hyper voice, Snore, heat wave

Yeah you can nickname it "Sir.Pinch". You still want the hyper Voice Gardevoir? If so, shiny or non-shiy? :)
Done, :) and yeah I still want a hyper voice Gardevoir, a shiny one would be cool. May I know around what time you would be free to trade in the next few days?

Can CMT for this Pokemon, please?
(Dive ball)
Altaria
Calm- Natural cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Heal bell, Hyper voice, Snore, heat wave
Are you bold Zapdos nicknamable? :)
Done, :) and yeah I still want a hyper voice Gardevoir, a shiny one would be cool. May I know around what time you would be free to trade in the next few days?
Can trade now, but will start with dinner soon. Goes to sleep in maybe 5-5,5 hours. So around those times I can trade on weekdays :)

Edit: Wait, thought I transported a shiny and non-shiny Ralts but guess I didn't xD So gotta pokebank first..

Can trade now, but will start with dinner soon. Goes to sleep in maybe 5-5,5 hours. So around those times I can trade on weekdays :)

Edit: Wait, thought I transported a shiny and non-shiny Ralts but guess I didn't xD So gotta pokebank first..
Ok, I'll go online now until you're ready to trade with me.

I don't think it is.
Sorry. :(
Okay, is this Bagon nicknamable then? :) And is it female or male? Been trying forever to breed one with 31 IVs in everything, but I only get 6 IVs when I don't need or want it and to lazy to check fo 30's..:(

Diabolico's Bagon (Naive) (Non-Redis)
Ability: Rock Head/Sheer Force
IV's: 31/31/30/31/31/31 (Rock Head)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)