NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hate having limited internet on holiday...

Im getting home by Saturday morning and searching the forum is effort - especially on crappy wifi, so reserving Luxray as it isn't in any of the drop downs. If it's taken please tell me as searching is incredibly testing on this wifi and I'm stuck using an ipad.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
so reserving Luxray as it isn't in any of the drop downs. If it's taken please tell me as searching is incredibly testing on this wifi and I'm stuck using an ipad.
I already have luxray, just been too lazy to start it / been too busy with other QC stuff / it's very low priority :[
sorry :\

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i will take camerupt

oh and im gonna drop mesprit, don't have the time to do this 7-8 sets thing :(

whoever get it better do a good job with the healing wish set smh

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I feel like the old system of waiting until you get 2 QC approvals and then having to write out the skeleton to get the 3rd should return. This way, the third QC member can note out any errors in the write-up that the GP team isn't responsible for and can easily miss as it's not their responsibility to be checking for those sorts of things. I don't know why it was changed, but I thought I'd post this here because I think the old rule is better.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I feel like the old system of waiting until you get 2 QC approvals and then having to write out the skeleton to get the 3rd should return. This way, the third QC member can note out any errors in the write-up that the GP team isn't responsible for and can easily miss as it's not their responsibility to be checking for those sorts of things. I don't know why it was changed, but I thought I'd post this here because I think the old rule is better.
It was changed because Raseri, zeb, and I read over them before we upload them anyways. If there are any factual errors in the write-up, we should be able to catch them during our final check and just fix them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)