Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fucking hell, apparently this site is actually notorious for having bad info, this might be fake, sorry guys :(

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if Oda had an ending planed out. He's a master at world building, and often times calls back to stuff that happened AGES ago.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Fucking hell, apparently this site is actually notorious for having bad info, this might be fake, sorry guys :(

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if Oda had an ending planed out. He's a master at world building, and often times calls back to stuff that happened AGES ago.
Damn what a shame, but honestly whether its real or not, I agree that its great that Oda has his ending planned out, I feel that he's a man that has multiple back up plans just incase if something doesn't occur properly. I can't wait to see the ending of One Piece, its going to be absolutely amazing. Talking about the ending of One Piece reminds me of Rayleigh shedding tears while he remembers the day he met Roger. Im unsure why I feel this way but I just think about that scene when it comes to the end.

Finally, a new one's out.

Bart just became a sacrifice to shorten this arc. We should thank him. But really, too many things are happening at once, and no single fight is finished yet. I can't imagine this arc being finished this year.

Sabi vs Fuji is very interesting, but I bet the fight won't be continued. Too risky for both sides. The fact that Sabo can beat a VA is enough to gauge where he is now.

CrushinDefeat

Finally, a new one's out.

Bart just became a sacrifice to shorten this arc. We should thank him. But really, too many things are happening at once, and no single fight is finished yet. I can't imagine this arc being finished this year.

Sabi vs Fuji is very interesting, but I bet the fight won't be continued. Too risky for both sides. The fact that Sabo can beat a VA is enough to gauge where he is now.

Fujitora's last attack had me very intregued, its a shame a Purple Tiger didn't form or come out as we've seen in the past with Akainu's Dogs, or Aokiji's Ice Pheasant, I was more intregued with this than the rest of the chap, which is my fault since I saw the leaks on Tuesday( could not contain my self) Interested to see more, hope to god Law just Rooms to Flamingo's palace and the fight gets under way.

Rebecca collapsing all of the sudden just seemed weird to me, but I continue to grow impressed by Bart's abilities chapter by chapter, it would be fun if he joined the Straw Hat crews in contrast to Sanji's behavior, it would be funny.

Law and Luffy teaming up hype, let's see them rip things apart.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'd love to have bartolomeo join the straw hats, but doesn't he have his own crew right now?

also, this chapter practically confirms that fujitora has a devil fruit that can manipulate gravity in all directions (i.e. not just up and down), which is fitting for both an admiral-level fighter and a blind man.

CrushinDefeat

Its a shame Rebecca couldn't hold her own against Diamante, but it was predictable that Kyros would save the day, my question is, who do you guys see versing Trebol at this point? My bet is on Kinemon and Kanjuro since they're running all over the place.

CrushinDefeat

Oh my lord! Nothing like seeing Usopp's resolve and the fact that he awakened his Observation Haki to bring a smile to my face, so glad to see him progress, he's slowly evolving, I imagine that Robin must have Haki as well, but just an amazing chapter. I can't wait to see how strong Usopp is with his Observation Haki trained or perfected. If he were to get Armament Haki he'd be extremely dangerous, being able to KO many Devil Fruit users and Logia's. Oda's back ohh lorrrddd~

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Best chapter in a long time! It's one of those chapters that you feel one of the crew really matures and evolves as a character, which is caused by the imminent danger of his captain in this case, not just getting some random power up or a comic relief scene (like it happened with Usopp before). More of this Oda, please!

Also, there is no way Barto is joining, he is clearly the comic relief character of this arc. From the moment he met the SHs and after, he has been doing nothing but comedy, so no way that Oda will manage to give us an interesting backstory, a dream for him to fulfill, and the exposition needed for us to like him as a serious character, at least not in this arc. And if it's not in this arc, it's most likely never, as all the crew mates of Luffy joined in their respective arcs, with the exception of Jimbei, which already hinted heavily he will join.

Last edited:

CrushinDefeat

Who's the next Straw Hat to get Haki though? I would love it if Franky got Color of Armament Haki, If Jimbei joins thats a total of 5(6 if Robin has Haki as well) Haki users on the ship, which is very good.

Chopper would probably be better than Sanji (in some situations) if he had Haki, now that he can control the monster form.

CrushinDefeat

Chopper would probably be better than Sanji (in some situations) if he had Haki, now that he can control the monster form.
Which Haki for Chopper? I don't think he could utilize Observation Haki just yet, I see Chopper gaining Armament Haki as his first kind of Haki if anything, but then again it could be argued since he is in Brain Point at all times that Observation Haki would be the way to go. When you're referring to some situations what do you mean? Its an interesting and thought provoking idea to me. What situations would Chopper (if he had Haki) be more useful than Sanji? Im trying to wrap my head around this. Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)