Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have to be super unlucky or doing something wrong here.

Over 80 Sweet Scents later no Roselia Horde Battle on Route 7.

What gives?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I still wonder what was Nintendo thinking about when they introduced region codes. How are they making money out of that?
What are you talking about? Region codes aren't just Nintendo.

Ok I have to be super unlucky or doing something wrong here.

Over 80 Sweet Scents later no Roselia Horde Battle on Route 7.

What gives?
Roselia is rare and your luck is bad.

Last edited:
Finally found a Rotom on Dream Radar, and now I want to ask you all a question:

What would be the most sought-after spread for a Rotom in Dream Ball? Between Bold, Calm, Timid, and Modest, and between which Hidden Power to give to the latter 2 (if applicable.) I want to do a Calm spread just because it's the only one not represented in my thread.

Now if only the RNG gods would give me a Ralts... seems simple enough but no have to go through a gorillion Porygons and Igglybuffs before I can have what I want ;____;

What would be the most sought-after spread for a Rotom in Dream Ball? Between Bold, Calm, Timid, and Modest, and between which Hidden Power to give to the latter 2 (if applicable.) I want to do a Calm spread just because it's the only one not represented in my thread.

Now if only the RNG gods would give me a Ralts... seems simple enough but no have to go through a gorillion Porygons and Igglybuffs before I can have what I want ;____;
Bold, HP grass.

Does anyone know why exactly Gamefreak gave Piplup Defiant as a hidden ability? I don't think its dex entries say anything about it being a defiant pokemon... Also unsure that real penguins are defiant.

i love calm..rotom h for the win...but bold with pain split tutored in a dream ball? cmt for that shit (calm still totally works though) or modest hp ice/grass

Bold, HP grass.
Does anyone know why exactly Gamefreak gave Piplup Defiant as a hidden ability? I don't think its dex entries say anything about it being a defiant pokemon... Also unsure that real penguins are defiant.
Has to be because of the anime

Bold, HP grass.

Idk, Dawn's Piplup was a little bitchy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)