The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently caught a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Groudon in a Heavy Ball. Are you interested? It has Stealth Rocks/Fire Punch/Thunder Punch/Iron Head.

Yep, still need the jolteon :) But sadly I cannot get fire punch on mawile, he only gets ice punch and thunderpunch :/ I was sure it could learn it too, so thats why I didn't breed fire fang on it.
Huh...well that is is a bummer. Let me think of something else then (sensibly, of course. XD), but the final decision may take a while (just got a job!).

I already transfered it up to my X and Y :/ Sorry!
Okay :/ Seems like most people do that xD But I understand not all people have access to a cloning method in the older gens :/ Oh well, I just learned to 4th gen abuse today :D Or learned.. I used to RNG back in 4th gen its just I never learned how to use the timer, but now I did and its MUCH MUCH easier :D

Huh...well that is is a bummer. Let me think of something else then (sensibly, of course. XD), but the final decision may take a while (just got a job!).
Thats cool :) Congrats to the job :D

Awsome :) Can you nickname it "Flora"?
Can do, and apologies for missing you yesterday, got called into work last minute as needed some extra people. Am free today however!

Also, just notice you updated your want list. I actually was in the middle of breeding some Eevee's in Dream Ball with their HA. So:

Eevee
Dream Ball
Timid - Anticipation (Magic Bounce when evolve)
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Wish, Covet, Synchronoise, Curse

If interested, I'm actually interested in the following RNG project (If possible):

Croagunk
(Egg RNG)
Adamant - Dry Skin
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Drain Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Gunk Shot
Prefer shiny, but not required
Nickname "Gama"

If not, we can try to work something out still. ^^

I have the Timid Espeon you're looking for.

I also have the Milotic line in those pokeballs (though not bred yet)

If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Can do, and apologies for missing you yesterday, got called into work last minute as needed some extra people. Am free today however!

Also, just notice you updated your want list. I actually was in the middle of breeding some Eevee's in Dream Ball with their HA. So:

Eevee
Dream Ball
Timid - Anticipation (Magic Bounce when evolve)
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Wish, Covet, Synchronoise, Curse

If interested, I'm actually interested in the following RNG project (If possible):

Croagunk
(Egg RNG)
Adamant - Dry Skin
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Drain Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Gunk Shot
Prefer shiny, but not required
Nickname "Gama"

If not, we can try to work something out still. ^^
Yeah, that is definitely something I can do :) Will try to get it done during the weekend since I have the parents for it already in the game :)

Yeah, that is definitely something I can do :) Will try to get it done during the weekend since I have the parents for it already in the game :)
Alright sounds good! Just let me know what nickname you'd like for the Eevee. Will try to catch up with you again next Wed/Thurs. :)

Hi ! Would you be able to do this RNG request for me ?

Azelf

Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Trick, Magic Coat, Stealth Rock
( Shiny if possible )​

If yes, CMT, I'm willing to offer big for this one.

Azelf

Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
( Shiny if possible )​

I'd trade for that too. Just sayin' if you're after something of mine still. Cool request Adrima. :)

EDIT: I'd prefer Luxury Ball though, and with Stealth Rocks, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off. Would still trade if it's quick ball though.

Last edited:
Well, after 7 hours of breeding, I got that 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Eevee (has Adaptability for Jolteon's Volt Absorb). Would you mind if I find someone to clone it, and give it to you? Do you want me to evolve it for you? Just tell me what you want. (I don't want to do 7 hours again, especially with college and job stuff coming up. XD)

Alright sounds good! Just let me know what nickname you'd like for the Eevee. Will try to catch up with you again next Wed/Thurs. :)
"Psycho Cat" :)

Azelf

Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
( Shiny if possible )​

I can probably do that, was gonna RNG a jolly Azelf anyway ^^

I'd trade for that too. Just sayin' if you're after something of mine still. Cool request Adrima. :)

EDIT: I'd prefer Luxury Ball though, and with Stealth Rocks, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off. Would still trade if it's quick ball though.
Okay :) I probably go with Quick thought since its like the swedish colors and all :x But I can get you one with the wanted tutor moves :)

Well, after 7 hours of breeding, I got that 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Eevee (has Adaptability for Jolteon's Volt Absorb). Would you mind if I find someone to clone it, and give it to you? Do you want me to evolve it for you? Just tell me what you want. (I don't want to do 7 hours again, especially with college and job stuff coming up. XD)
Its okay if you clone it, but you don't have to evolve or train it. I have a couple of thunderstones ^^ What do you want for it?

Its okay if you clone it, but you don't have to evolve or train it. I have a couple of thunderstones ^^ What do you want for it?
Alrighty then, thanks! To be honest, I'm a blank at the moment for what I want, so could I have some time to think about it and have everything prepared? Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)