Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. Just a quick request: I'm looking for a Calm Regenerator Foongus/Amoongus spitback. Ideally with the IV's in defensive stats if at all possible. Stun Spore as an egg move would be doubly brilliant, but I don't plan on being any pickier!

Not a lot I can offer back, apart from a handful of 5iv Timid Disable Gastly, 5iv Jolly DD Charmander spitbacks and a couple of spitback Ferrothorn too.

If anyone can help out, that'd be great. Post here or PM if you can! Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey there. Just a quick request: I'm looking for a Calm Regenerator Foongus/Amoongus spitback. Ideally with the IV's in defensive stats if at all possible. Foul Play or Stun Spore as egg moves would be doubly brilliant, but I don't plan on being any pickier!

Not a lot I can offer back, apart from a handful of 5iv Timid Disable Gastly, 5iv Jolly DD Charmander spitbacks and a couple of spitback Ferrothorn too.

If anyone can help out, that'd be great. Post here or PM if you can! Cheers.
Foul Play isn't an egg move unfortunately, it's a gen 5 tutor move.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What Pokemon should I use my M/M/M/F/M/0 time machine seed on? I'm thinking Abomasnow, Aegislash, or Quagsire. I'll also be looking into SV hatching it, for any SV checkers who might be interested in a clone of the resultant Pokemon. :)

Additionally, I'm currently looking for any HA Mudkip, HA Turtwig, HA Piplup, and HA Staryu. I have a list of Pokemon I can breed in exchange for one (after using the current seed, of course).

LF:
Jolly Pressure Aerodactyl
Relaxed 0 Spe IV Hippowdon (with Slack Off & Whirlwind)
Calm Rotom-Wash
Impish Ferrothorn (with Leech Seed)

FT:
Modest HP Ice Zapdos
Unnerve Aerodactyl
Belly Drum/Aqua Jet Marill
Modest Gooey Goomy

Looking for flawless Naive Landorus-I. I know it's a tall order but if you can help me out I'd be willing to try and breed something for you.

What Pokemon should I use my M/M/M/F/M/0 time machine seed on? I'm thinking Abomasnow, Aegislash, or Quagsire. I'll also be looking into SV hatching it, for any SV checkers who might be interested in a clone of the resultant Pokemon. :)

Additionally, I'm currently looking for any HA Mudkip, HA Turtwig, HA Piplup, and HA Staryu. I have a list of Pokemon I can breed in exchange for one (after using the current seed, of course).
I'm going to go ahead and be all cliché about it. Mareep.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to go ahead and be all cliché about it. Mareep.
I'm thinking more of a Pokemon that uses both attacking stats. It's pretty easy to breed a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Mareep and have it be competitively viable, but getting a hexaflawless Pokemon is harder--hence the three Pokemon I was thinking about.

I'm thinking more of a Pokemon that uses both attacking stats. It's pretty easy to breed a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Mareep and have it be competitively viable, but getting a hexaflawless Pokemon is harder--hence the three Pokemon I was thinking about.
I'd go TTar or Aegislash

I'd say Obamasnow, the other two have been done before. Especially if you have a matching ball for it

For the Trick Room spread, you could also consider:
Cofagrigus, Beheeyem, Slowbro, Slowking, Scrafty, Eelektross, Escavalier, Marowak, Clawitzer, and anything else with ~>60 Base speed.

I couldn't find an exact link, but you could scroll down this one: List of Pokemon by base stats

EDIT:
Ninja'd and didn't see the clarification until now...

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
I'd go TTar or Aegislash
Tyranitar sounds all right, but I'm musing over the viability of mixed Trick Room Tyranitar compared to the other Pokemon listed. Aegislash would be great if it weren't for the fact other people probably also have bred hexaflawless ones, but it's still a fine choice.

I'd say Obamasnow, the other two have been done before. Especially if you have a matching ball for it
I'm inclined to agree with this--the other reason being that Mega Abomasnow is used more commonly on Trick Room teams compared to the other Pokemon. I've got a Snover friend safari, so I can catch a mother in most available Pokeballs. I might go with a Premier Ball to differentiate my Snover against Tatertot's Abomasnow. :P

Thank you for helping with my decision. :) I'm still looking for the HA starters and Staryu listed on the previous page.

Gamestop in general is retarded. I remember the Close Combat Meloetta event from about a year or so where I literally had to pull out my phone and get to the damn Pokémon.com page to show the retard that was there that there was an event.
Just got a job there. I start next week. When I go in on my first day Monday I'll PM you guys to let you know.

what would be an good replacement for mega gangar on my team it was just an hard hitting special sweeper set im still using mega gengar but I want an ou valiable team as well so what would be considered good replacements

what would be an good replacement for mega gangar on my team it was just an hard hitting special sweeper set im still using mega gengar but I want an ou valiable team as well so what would be considered good replacements
Um...just relieve Gengar of its Gengarite? Maybe give it Life Orb or Choice Specs if either of those aren't currently being claimed by something else on your team if you want that extra oomph? Mega Alakazam could work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)