The LC Open III -Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
What my opponent for round one told me on Friday: "Look, I doubt I'll be able to do it this week. I'll try to get it done in the weekend (tomorrow and sunday), but if I can't, just take the win."

We weren't able to get the game done, and he hasn't responded, so I'm going to take the win.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Lost 2-0 to Manu, were some fun (albeit slightly haxy) games tho :] ggs and gl fren

I post to say I'm active but due to bad internet cannot play till monday. (Just to clarify things if round ends sooner than expected).

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
requesting an extension. DeathxShinigami couldn't play until Tuesday, but then some stuff happened irl and i couldn't be too active this week. We will play on the weekend for sure, tho o.o

Last edited:
Not sure if my opponent is johning or simply busy. After our initial messaging he asked for time to prepare for other tournaments, which is a valid reason to wait a bit. After responding to his Sunday post, i decided to wait about 3 days, since that's a reasonable amount of time for someone to prepare a few teams. So after waiting about 3 days I sent him another message asking when he wants to get this done. He's been on at different points since then, and has yet to reply. Don't know if he's ignoring me or simply doesn't notice my messages.

tl;dr Going to request an extension, as with how its been idk if we can get it done in the regular time.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
got game 3 done, haxy just like the other 2, fortunately on my side this time. Sorry for those bs paras lonelyness
won series 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)