Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get my name changed to gvmgvm40? That's the nick I've been using in the PS Wifi room and I'd like to use the same nick when/if I open a trade thread here.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I change my name to just "Anarkiss"? It's been the name of one of my main alt on PS for a while and it's much simpler than what I have now.

k - oglemi

would it be ok to change my name to Reduga. my current name is dumb and spelled incorrectly.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to John the Aussie

reasons: it reflects my name on ps and will help me with being identified by others from the Pokemon Showdown community

k - oglemi

Can you change my forum name to Gr3gory? that is my name on PS! and it sounds cool

k - oglemi

Can I have my username changed to Logic. (yes with the period since regular Logic is taken) please? I would like this name change because most people call me logic anyways and it is shorter than Psychological. Thanks
Edit: I believe the name changes with periods and other symbols, correct me if I'm wrong.

k - oglemi

Thanks! n_n

Last edited:
Hi, can u please change my name to TheInsanity?

Reason: when guys call u "drama" isn't so funny.

Thank u based admins.

So new name:

TheInsanity

k - oglemi

Love u based admins

Last edited:

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I'd like to change my nickname to LilOu (that is, take away the "On" part of the name since idk why the hell I put it there and all my sim alts are just LilOu, as well as my youtube channel name and everyone calls me that)

This doesn't count as a name change, am I right?

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

I would like to change my name to: xastify

reason is because i made this username in 2012 when i wasnt creative and for some reason i kept the name on forums but i want it to match w/ my showdown name

k - oglemi

I would like to change my username here to FreeButter. FreeButter is the theme of my name for most places and Showdown, I would like to keep it that theme^^

Done - Nexus

hi, appreciate it if my old account hyunation could be deleted and this account renamed to Hyunation

Rejected - Nexus (has an active warning)

Greetings!
I would like to request a name-change to Bowtie Addo.
I am planning to try and be active around the community, as I did not do it yet since I made this account, but I would rather start it off as Bowtie Addo, since Arkhelien is an old gaming nickname which I am no longer very fond of.

Done - Nexus

Requesting a name change to teal6 for uniformity with PS. Thanks

Done - Nexus

Requesting a change to "aesf"
Currently, my username sucks, I didn't actually think it would transfer over to what other people would see.
Also, like most of the other people here, it would also bring a uniformity with my showdown name.

k - oglemi

requesting a name change to "trash"
cause I'm trash and I dislike my name and I want it to be the same as my PS name

k - oglemi

Can I get the A on my name taken off? Terrakion itself isn't taken from what I see. I'm requesting this because I also wanted to request to Zarel to change my name on PS! to Terrakion so I wanted my names to match. Also the A at the beginning of my name annoys me @_@

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Requesting name change to Torm. It's the name I use on Showdown and would like it here too

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

Could I change from FlarZ to flarz? The capital Z thing is childish, and I used flarz on showdown! over FlarZ

k - oglemi

can you change my name to blizzarddd please? i made this account so many years ago and this was my old shoddybattle name, but now we are on to showdown and my username there is blizzarddd

thanks in advance!

k - oglemi

Hiya~

I'd like to have my name changed to Emilyne. Reason: It's because I use the name "Emilyne" on PS, and, it'll be easier for my friends to find me. ^_^

k - oglemi

I would like to have my name changed to: From Pallet Town. It creates a uniform advantage so others easily identify with my forum account and my PS registered name. In hindsight, Serendipity is a ghastly name to go by.

k - oglemi

I would like to have my name changed to 4trackboy. I don't like my current name and I don't really wanna start getting active with my current name. Also with the name change my forum name would fit with my PS name.

k - oglemi

Quick favour, could you change my name to Kabuchops and change my DOB to 2001 instead of 1969. I got a bit worried about COPPA so I over exaggerated the date. Anyway thanks!

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)