Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Victini, can you CMT for those two?

OT: David ID: 32111
Ability: Shell Armor (DW) Nature: Adamant - Impish
IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31 HP Dark
Event Move: Stockpile
Notes: Legit Dream World Event. Proof available upon request.
Not Redistributable

えいがかん ID: 07133
Ability: Download Nature: Hasty
ExtremeSpeed - Techno Blast - Blaze Kick - Shift Gear
Notes: Legit WonderCard
Not Redistributable

Please CMT for this nice guy :D

ID:
Ability:
Download Nature: Hasty

Not Redistributable

Gabe CMT for this please:

OT: Mimosse | ID No. 25897
Timid | Minus | ♀
31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Discharge
Full-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Mimosse.

Hi Victini, can you CMT for those two?

OT: David ID: 32111
Ability: Shell Armor (DW) Nature: Adamant - Impish
Event Move:
Stockpile
Notes: Legit Dream World Event. Proof available upon request.
Not Redistributable

えいがかん ID: 07133
Ability: Download Nature: Hasty
Not Redistributable
Thanks for the CMT. I see you you have a shiny Manaphy, can you RNG a shiny Manaphy for me? I don't have Pokemon Ranger and always wanted one with my OT.

Please CMT for this nice guy :D
ID:
Ability:
Download Nature: Hasty

Not Redistributable
Where is your thread?

Good luck guys!
Victini please CMT for your V-create Rayquaza?
Can I have this one for my Rayquaza? Would you be able to tutor it Giga Drain, Earth Power and Dragon Pulse?

Lugia

Nature: Bold | Gender: None | Ability: Multiscale
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 40)
Current Moves: Icy Wind | Hydro Pump | Rain Dance | Tailwind
No-Redis

Last edited:
Thanks for the CMT. I see you you have a shiny Manaphy, can you RNG a shiny Manaphy for me? I don't have Pokemon Ranger and always wanted one with my OT.
Theoretically I could - I received my Manaphy in HG and hatched it in SS, so I'm pretty sure I could send a new egg to SS and RNG it there. The catch: to hatch a shiny Manaphy, you need two abuses. First you make an abuse when receiving the egg, which generates the Manaphy, and then you send the egg unhatched to a different game. The target game needs to have its ID/SID combination abused so that Manaphy's chosen PID makes it shiny there.

I could abuse the egg, but since wi-fi is down for Generation IV, I wouldn't be able to send it to you so you could hatch it.

Theoretically I could - I received my Manaphy in HG and hatched it in SS, so I'm pretty sure I could send a new egg to SS and RNG it there. The catch: to hatch a shiny Manaphy, you need two abuses. First you make an abuse when receiving the egg, which generates the Manaphy, and then you send the egg unhatched to a different game. The target game needs to have its ID/SID combination abused so that Manaphy's chosen PID makes it shiny there.

I could abuse the egg, but since wi-fi is down for Generation IV, I wouldn't be able to send it to you so you could hatch it.
I understand, unless you can abuse a save file with my OT. Would that be possible?

I understand, unless you can abuse a save file with my OT. Would that be possible?
I suppose I can start over my Diamond save. I never abused in DPPt, but at least ID/SID abuse must not be too different from HGSS.

The Manaphy abuse will take a while because it's better to do it in either Cerulean or Fuchsia (no wandering NPCs in either Pokecenter) and I haven't reached them yet in my SS save

I suppose I can start over my Diamond save. I never abused in DPPt, but at least ID/SID abuse must not be too different from HGSS.

The Manaphy abuse will take a while because it's better to do it in either Cerulean or Fuchsia (no wandering NPCs in either Pokecenter) and I haven't reached them yet in my SS save
That would be great :) I can wait, take your time.

That would be great :) I can wait, take your time.
Alright then, I'll let you know when I can work on it and ask for the spread you want (and your OT) then

EDIT: sorry Victini, I checked and I'm unable to receive a new Manaphy egg at the time being. I apologize for the inconvenience :(

Last edited:
Dark Zoroark I will trade my Shiny Swinub to you if you breed me a female Zorua caught in a Dive Ball, Naive with Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, & Memento as egg moves.

iago 182 Our pending from my last thread will continue, Diancie for Ralts.

Updating to say that all breedables from my older thread are still available but I won't be editing them in til later.
Diancie for Ralts ? Was Diancie for Celebi.

Good luck guys!

Gabe please CMT for Dragalge?
Replying in your thread.

EDIT: lockiegengar12 Well seeing as you haven't really responded to the last few posts I'm unsure if you want me to bump it. But can I get Zekrom for Dragalge?

Diancie for Ralts ? Was Diancie for Celebi.

I asked about it, I never agreed to trading you anything. You assumed so, so I went with it. I never said "That's fine." I don't see why it's a problem.

Gabe CMT for this please:

OT: Mimosse | ID No. 25897
Timid | Minus | ♀
31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Discharge
Full-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Mimosse.
I'll trade for a female Bellsprout & Slowpoke, both must have at least 4-5 IVs.

Gabe I asked when you would be ready, and you said later, i thought this was a ''That's fine'', i cloned Celebi for nothing. Zzzzz
Just trade it to me dude, I'll take it NBD. Also, you asked that and I replied because I was getting ready for work.

Btw, don't give me attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)