Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Anyone here have an extra/spitback female Sableye with Prankster in a dusk ball, and/or a female Gible with Rough Skin in anything besides a normal Pokeball? Cheers! IVs and Nature don't matter. :)

Okay, I'm giving away female parents/spitbacks in rare balls again. Most of them have EMs you can make them relearn. I'm only going to be around until 10pm my time (GMT+8) but you can VM/PM me to reserve one. You can take up to three:

Dream Ball Gible
Sport Ball Scyther
Dream Ball Mareep
Love Ball Buneary
Dream Ball Horsea
Moon Ball Ekans

Dream Ball Lickitung
Dream Ball Carvanha
Fast Ball Onix
Dream Ball Sableye
Moon Ball Sneasel
Moon Ball Teddiursa
Moon Ball Growlithe
Level Ball Sandshrew
Dream Ball Audino
Bump for new page. Also looking for a Sandstorm Vivillon, nature, IVs, etc dont matter

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys now that I'll have a 3DS for a week, I need some female spitbacks to get myself started with the 6th Gen trading/breeding thing before I have access to Pokébank and/or a 3DS of my own (they don't need to be flawless or have super awesome IVs, but It would be awesome if they were); I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me with those if it isn't too much trouble, VM/PM if you can help me. Who knows, I may repay you the favor in the future when I have access to my old gen stuff. C:

-Great Ball or Dive Ball Totodile (preferably Adamant).
-Safari Ball Scyther (Preferably Adamant).
-Repeat Ball Gale Wings Fletching/Fletchinder/Talonflame (Preferably Adamant)
-Protean Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja.
-Reckless Starly/Staravia/Staraptor.
-Repeat,Luxury or Great Ball Cyndaquil.
-Dive Ball Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard.

Guys now that I'll have a 3DS for a week, I need some female spitbacks to get myself started with the 6th Gen trading/breeding thing before I have access to Pokébank and/or a 3DS of my own (they don't need to be flawless or have super awesome IVs, but It would be awesome if they were); I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me with those if it isn't too much trouble, VM/PM if you can help me. Who knows, I may repay you the favor in the future when I have access to my old gen stuff. C:

-Great Ball or Dive Ball Totodile (preferably Adamant).
-Safari Ball Scyther (Preferably Adamant).
-Repeat Ball Gale Wings Fletching/Fletchinder/Talonflame (Preferably Adamant)
-Protean Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja.
-Reckless Starly/Staravia/Staraptor.
-Repeat,Luxury or Great Ball Cyndaquil.
-Dive Ball Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard.
I can fulfill most of these.

Got my card for the mega stone today, apparently Gamestop corporate are telling their employees that it is for ORAS preorders despite the fact that Nintendo.com states that it is a free giveaway, same with the in-store displays. I was very assertive about this point and was ready to drag the display at the front of the store over to the counter just to prove my point but didn't have to, lol. Now to grind eggs until I have an acceptable Pinsir (the event pinsir is pretty lame).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Got my card for the mega stone today, apparently Gamestop corporate are telling their employees that it is for ORAS preorders despite the fact that Nintendo.com states that it is a free giveaway, same with the in-store displays. I was very assertive about this point and was ready to drag the display at the front of the store over to the counter just to prove my point but didn't have to, lol. Now to grind eggs until I have an acceptable Pinsir (the event pinsir is pretty lame).
Except, the poster is just as stupid as the corp.

Pinsir and Heracross are obtained via Mystery Gift > Wi-Fi > Internet, but not according to Gamestop, oh no, you need to also preorder ORAS to get internet access at your home to recieve Pinsir and/or Heracross.

Glad you were assertive about the correct information and got your things.

[This happens all the time, it happened with the preorder bonus figurines that came with Platinum, HG and SS. The only difference is with those figurines they gave them out to everyone who walked in and bought the game, not just preorderers and they were limited figurines. In this case they're supposed to be free for everyone while supplies last, but they're trying to give them to you for preordering. Hah.]

I love Sunflora, you shat ap, you.

How can you have Smeargle sketch the move Final Gambit (since it causes the pokemon to faint)? o.o
I believe you need to battle someone who has it, let him kill your first pokemon with it(guessing smeargle would die from it too :P), then sketch it with smeargle outspeeding his second pokemon

I believe you need to battle someone who has it, let him kill your first pokemon with it(guessing smeargle would die from it too :P), then sketch it with smeargle outspeeding his second pokemon
Does anyone know an NPC in x and y who uses that? or can i get it over wifi?

Does anyone know an NPC in x and y who uses that? or can i get it over wifi?
If you want to solo it I know 1 way.
- Breed the move in to Rattata/Diglett/shuckle/nincada/zangoose/seviper, then put quickclaw on them,
- enter smeargle safari and battle it
- kill your lvl1 Rattata/Diglett/shuckle/nincada/zangoose/seviper with Final Gambit, and let the wild smeargle sketch it
- Let him use it on your smeargle as you use protect with your smeargle, this will make Final Gambit fail and wont kill the wild smeargle
- And then sketch him, you need to be faster before he uses the move again :3
(I believe it will sketch the move even if rattata faints before he sketches it as long as it was the last move used)

tl:dr You need to make Final Gambit fail in combat, then you can sketch it,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)