The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lockie. It's been awhile; are you open for a RNG request? If so I could breed you something in return like a Female HA Dusk Ball Zangoose with 4 egg moves.

hey, lockie I'm looking for 3 pokemon, I'm looking for:

6IV Kingdra
ability: Sniper
Nature: Modest

Gyarados 6IV
ability: intimidate
Nature : adamant

Chansey 6IV
Ability: Natural cure
Nature: Bold

I can EV train pokemon for you and I can trade you a few of my 4-5iv's

Hi !

I'm very interested on your Kyurem !

I have some cool stuff !

Shiny Rayquaza Nobunaga (event)

-Malamar Shiny
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31

- I can breed a lot of pokemon !

I have some events , ask for more if you want !

Thank you very much !

hi i dont have much would any of these interest you?

• 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Ekans-Carefull |Intimidate EM: PoisonFang,IronTail,Pursuit,SuckerPunch
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Deerling-Jolly | Chlorophyll/Sapsipper EM:BatonPass,Agility,Synthesis,WorrySeed
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Golett-Adamant| IronFist
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Kangaskhan-Adamant| Scrappy
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Sableye- Bold |Prankster EM:Recover
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Pawniard- Adamant |Defiant EM:SuckerPunch,Pursuit,PhycoCut,Stealthrock
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/ Bagon -Adamant | Rockhead EM :DragonDance, FireFang

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sorry for the long wait. Been /azy/.
LF Mild Kyurem and Bold Multiscale Lugia

I have flawless pokes hatched by me:

Bulbusaur (F) in Nest ball. Modest. Chlorophyll. Egg move: Giga Drain

Numel (F) in repeat ball. Rash. Simple.

Durant (M) in premier ball. Jolly. Truant

Cranidos (M) in poke ball. Rash. Sheer Force

Cacnea (F) in dusk ball. Naughty. Water Absorb

Ferroseed (F) in dusk ball. Careful. Iron barbs. Egg moves: Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leechseed

Gible (F) in Great ball. Naive. Rough Skin. Egg Move: Outrage

Druddigon (F) in premier ball. Impish. Rough Skin. Egg Move: Glare

Spiritomb (F) in dream ball. Adamant. Infiltrator. Egg Moves: hypnosis/dreameater/ominouswind/sucker punch

Seedot (M) in Lure ball. Naive. Chlorophyll. Egg Moves: Defog

Volbeat (M) in repeart ball. Bold. Prankster. Egg Moves: Baton pass/ Encore

Helioptile (F) in quick ball. Modest. Dry skin. Egg move: Glare

Bellsprout (F) in nest ball. Naive. Chlrophyll. Egg moves: synthesis/clear smog/powerwhip/weather ball

Do any interest you?
Sorry, I have those.
For your 6IV Zekrom, I would like to trade a 6IV Modest Xerneas.

Pokemon: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Naga
ID: 09210

Nature: Naughty | Gender: None | Ability: Teravolt
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 70)
Current Moves: Tailwind | Magnet Rise | Fusion Bolt | Volt Switch
EDIT: I can clone your Zekrom for you if you need the service.
Sorry, I have that Xerneas.
Hi lockie ! Could you CMT for your RNGed Zekrom in Luxury Ball ? And btw, we have a pending trades since an eternity, my Pokeball Vivillon for your Shiny Clamperl... Do you still need it ? Because I'd still like this Clamperl :p
Hmm, let me know when you get more stuff you hatch yourself. I prefer trading with people who did the work themselves :/. And sorry, I got given that Pokeball viv for free D:
Idk if I was missed but in case I retry :)
Will reply there when I remember.
hey, lockie I'm looking for 3 pokemon, I'm looking for:

6IV Kingdra

Gyarados 6IV

Chansey 6IV

You came and never returned. :C
Hi !

I'm very interested on your Kyurem !

I have some cool stuff !

Shiny Rayquaza Nobunaga (event)

-Malamar Shiny
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31

- I can breed a lot of pokemon !

I have some events , ask for more if you want !

Thank you very much !
Nothing I really needed, sorry mate :/.
hi i dont have much would any of these interest you?

• 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Ekans-Carefull |Intimidate EM: PoisonFang,IronTail,Pursuit,SuckerPunch
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Deerling-Jolly | Chlorophyll/Sapsipper EM:BatonPass,Agility,Synthesis,WorrySeed
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Golett-Adamant| IronFist
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Kangaskhan-Adamant| Scrappy
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Sableye- Bold |Prankster EM:Recover
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/Pawniard- Adamant |Defiant EM:SuckerPunch,Pursuit,PhycoCut,Stealthrock
  • 31/31/31/xx/31/31/ Bagon -Adamant | Rockhead EM :DragonDance, FireFang
Ball on Deerling?
interested in 6 iv jolly larviatar. I don't have much to trade since I barely started.
So you expect me to give it to you for free? You have a 6IV Ditto. Instead of trying to mooch off people, get breeding some stuff.

Hi, CMT for UT ferroseed?

Ferroseed

Nature: Relaxed | Gender: Male | Ability: Iron Barbs
OT:Albert | ID: 24844
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/00
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Metal Claw | Leech Seed | Stealth Rock | Spikes
Semi-redis

Somehow missed these too. I don't want to double post but they won't get an alert otherwise... /sigh.

Nothing I need at the moment sorry.

I do believe we never completed this? o_O sorry mate. Is it OK if you send a copy back of Lando?

What are the egg moves? I might be interested in a male.
I believe you are correct haha. Sure thing, just one clone?

Somehow missed these too. I don't want to double post but they won't get an alert otherwise... /sigh.

Nothing I need at the moment sorry.

I do believe we never completed this? o_O sorry mate. Is it OK if you send a copy back of Lando?

What are the egg moves? I might be interested in a male.
Flail, Counter, Night Slash and Curse.

I like this if it's nicknameable:

Nature: Mild | Gender: None | Ability: Pressure
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
EVs: UT (Lv. 70)
Current Moves: Earth Power | Iron Head | Scary Face | Glaciate
Semi-Redis

Hi,I'm very interested in your shiny noivern(been looking for that everywhere lol)
I would like to offer you some of my competitive pokemon like scizor and weavile(they are both shiny and lvl 100,I will give you more information on them if you interested)
And I also have some very special event pokemon like arceus with spacial rent,celebi,victini

Plz tell me if you are interested and I will give you the information about the pokemon you like

sorry, sorry, I've been away from a computer for a while so I havent been able to check the thread, I'm still looking for everything I stated before which was

6IV Kingdra

Gyarados 6IV

Chansey 6IV

Hi, CMT for this

Noibat
Nature: Timid | Gender: Female | Ability: Infiltrator
OT: Alan | ID: 54000
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Screech | Supersonic | Tackle | Switcheroo
No-Redis
I can do a Capture Project on 5 gen if you want. : )

Hey! Can you RNG me an Adamant, yes you heard me, Adamant Latios? Preferably in SS, and in a moon/lure ball!

Meh, nothing I particularly need. You see, I prefer trading with people who actually put in the work for the Pokemon unless it's absolutely available nowhere else, and much of your thread is composed of other people's Pokemon. Sorry.
Lemme know if you get anything amazing you think I'd be interested in, and if it's good enough I'll do the shiny suicune or bluemew project. (keep in mind, I'm really only looking for valuable 5IV females in rare balls with good EM).
If you got any good updates in the last few days lemme know since I can't be bothered going through your thread again.
Hmm, well, I bred Safari Ball Jolly and Timid Salamence, Dusk Ball Moxie Jolly Salamence, Female Moon Ball Timid Altaria, Female Love Lopunny and more recently a Timid Luxury Ball Encore Male Magic Guard Alakazam, all to flawless Shiny, while I was working on this, which I just finished last night:

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (22949) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/26/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 300 Hours, (including 20 hours on play throughs) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 6 hours of game play to get to. lol that Attack IV is RNG trolling me; but nice for mixed I guess? Not sure if I'll be trading this much, as not many monsters take 300 hours of work. Takes more work than a Timid Xerneas because you have to catch all the quirky / lonely / insert other crappy nature here, Xerneas. Nick-nameable!

Was there anything you had in mind for me to do? I'm kind of out of ideas. I have basically everything I need except those final wants.

Mmph, I have those or the capabilities to breed them sorry :/.

By the way, how'd your start to RNG abusing go? In terms of what I'm looking for, I have a couple of breeding projects I want done. None are too hard (No H/As) but if you're interested I'll post here. As for the Xerneas, not really interested sorry as I don't like quick ball. I don't get how Lux manages to look so good on it. xD.
I went after Heatran one night; but then found out I'd have to delete my save file and start over for a good shiny spread; then I tried three times to RNG a non-shiny one, and it broke out of the 54 balls I had on me for it; only for me to catch it in a Masterball for it to not be the one I was after; then I checked the P.C. and it turns out I already have a HP Grass Heatran and just need a shiny one. Not wanting to delete my old games, I paid for a Soul Silver on ebay which is scheduled to arrive here on the 18th of September. Then I'll transfer a bunch of stuff with Defog, and probably breed a Safari Ball Defog Noctowl into shiny flawless, then I was thinking of going after the Suicune in my wants list. Oh and I chose Quick Ball, because the Blue and Yellow matches and it even has a "X" on the design. But it's cool if you don't want it.

Lastly, sure, PM me a list of stuff you want bred and I'll see what I can do. How many do I have to breed to get semi-redis of the Shiny Timid Mew from my wants list?

Oops, I meant to respond to these a few days ago. Apparently I made the message and forgot to post it, thank goodness for that feature that autosaves what you were last typing.

Meh, nothing I particularly need. You see, I prefer trading with people who actually put in the work for the Pokemon unless it's absolutely available nowhere else, and much of your thread is composed of other people's Pokemon. Sorry.
Lemme know if you get anything amazing you think I'd be interested in, and if it's good enough I'll do the shiny suicune or bluemew project. (keep in mind, I'm really only looking for valuable 5IV females in rare balls with good EM).
If you got any good updates in the last few days lemme know since I can't be bothered going through your thread again.

Bleh, not a fan of those sorry :/.

Messaging you today when I see you on; I've been really busy recently :/.

I presume I know you from MC? If not, I apologize. I'll try get on some time in the weekend and message you.

Sorry dude, not interested :/

Will reply there.

A Dragon Dance Latios fan I see? Sorry, I would do that but someone else has reserved the Latios on my current Soul Silver run :(. I'll fling you a PM when I'm doing another run-though.

Will reply there.

Will reply there.

Not nicknameable I'm afraid, no copies on gen 5 ://
No problem, I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)