XY Doubles 420 blaze it swag team

420 BLAZE IT SWAG SKILL

I know I already posted an RMT but I HAD to post this team, it is just so good that I have to post it no matter what. Nollan helped me with TTar and Jirachi, thanks Nollan :)

gibe pusc (Sableye) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Swagger
- Recover
- Taunt
My secondary annoyer for the team, it's here to stop some slow Taunt users and prevent subs mostly, but I use it in pair with Togekiss to spread Para + Swagger, then recover the damage taken in the process, I really don't know if I should run Specially or Physically defensive Sableye, so please help me here. I'm also using Sitrus because even tho Sableye is going to stay in the field long periods of time, Lefties does not save me from dying sometimes and I also have Recover, making Lefties kinda redundant, but this is open to change. Foul Play is here to break Aegislash subs and do damage to stuff after Swagger.

SWAG (Togekiss) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Encore
- Protect
The other secondary annoyer of the team, we all know the infamous TWave + Air Slash combo, and for those that don't know: TWave has a 25% chance of para'ing you, Air Slash + Serene Grace has 60%, do maths and then sucess. I'm using Encore to fuck around with Protect users and stuff, also open to changes. The EVs where on the Pokemon Calculator so I just went with them lmao.

Fe Heads all day (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Trick
This is actually a pretty standard ScarfRachi set, Iron Head for dose flinches babeeeeeeeeee. Drain Punch is here to smash Tran and some other fighting weak mons, previously I had U-Turn but I didn't get to use it once and Drain Punch just seemed like a much better option. Ice Punch for dealing with Dragons and Lando-T, the freeze chance is very noish. I'm using Trick to fuck around with Aegislash, walls like Amoong and Cress and all that good stuff, very simple stuff, but very effective.

madcuzbad (Thundurus) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play
- Substitute
I stole this set from Kyle Colem but I changed up the EVs, since this thundy isn't hitting shit with Special attacks I took the rest of the EVs and dumped them into Defense. TWave is for slowing down stuff, allowing Jirachi and Togekiss to have a party. Swagger is fucking swagger man, do I need to explain it? Foul Play breaks Aegislash's substitute and hits stuff after Swagger for some very noish damage, I'm using Substitute so I can spread the Para and the Swag more easily.

TTar the Dinosaur (Tyranitar) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 192 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Dance
- Protect
My late-game sweeper, because of TTar's bulk, it can take a SE hit fairly well and stup with DD at the same time making him a big ass target, that allows me to do some damage to stuff and also spread para/swag if nescessary. The moves are pretty standard too. Nollan gave me the EVs and I have no clue on what they do, I just asked and neither does him, so if you can come up with a better TTar spread pls tell me.

gon' slap u (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Headbutt
- Mud-Slap
- Sucker Punch
HELL ON FUCKING EARTH, MUD-SLAP KANGA ARRIVED. The main annoying feature, this thing is just so annoying when the para is already everywhere, he gon' flinch you, he gon' slap you, and you gon' be mad as hell. Sucker Punch is for late game purposes and can clean up the field from the mess that the other mons made. On a series of tests on the ladder Protect was the better choice over Fake Out because many of my mons don't really mind protecting to go away from a Fake Out and stuff, or just don't mind it at all. For those that are dum and stuff: Headbutt has a 30% to flinch, so with Parental Bond it becomes 60%, but Mud-Slap has a 100% of lowering your accuracy, so if I use it twice, twice the drop., how nice is that? Running Jolly > Adamant because this kanga is mostly here for utility purposes not for hitting hard.

gibe pusc (Sableye) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Swagger
- Recover
- Taunt

SWAG (Togekiss) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Encore
- Protect

Fe Heads all day (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Trick

madcuzbad (Thundurus) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play
- Substitute

TTar the Dinosaur (Tyranitar) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 192 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

gon' slap u (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Headbutt
- Mud-Slap
- Sucker Punch
[hide/]

Also I was too lazy to draw ;;;;;

Last edited:
Now I know what team I will use when I get subbed in for doubles open!

Edit: Wait leave importable I can't copy this way what is this wow lame imo

Last edited:
"Headbutt has a 30% to flinch, so with Parental Bond it becomes 60%" umm not how math works, 3/10 happening twice means that to find out the flinch chance after two headbutts will be
100/100 - ( 7/10 x 7/10) = 51/100 or 51%
7/10 is the percent chance that a mon won't be flinched, so to find the chance that a mon won't flinch after two headbutts is 7/10 x 7/10 or 49/100. Then to find the odds of it flinching just subtract 100/100 minus that amount 49/100 which equals 51/100 or 51%. Please do your math correctly.

420 calc it

Last edited:
"Headbutt has a 30% to flinch, so with Parental Bond it becomes 60%" umm not how math works, 3/10 happening twice means that to find out the flinch chance after two headbutts will be
100/100 - ( 7/10 x 7/10) = 51/100 or 51%
7/10 is the percent chance that a mon won't be flinched, so to find the chance that a mon won't flinch after two headbutts is 7/10 x 7/10 or 49/100. Then to find the odds of it flinching just subtract 100/100 minus that amount 49/100 which equals 51/100 or 51%. Please do your math correctly.

420 calc it
Actually this is not how the calc is in the games iirc lol
Kanga attacks twice in a turn, flinch chance is calced after kanga's attack, so it calcs as if it was 2 headbutts combined in 1 = 60%, they're not calced as separate attacks. (I prolly don't make any sense but I hope you understand)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Actually this is not how the calc is in the games iirc lol
Kanga attacks twice in a turn, flinch chance is calced after kanga's attack, so it calcs as if it was 2 headbutts combined in 1 = 60%, they're not calced as separate attacks. (I prolly don't make any sense but I hope you understand)
and crush claw has a 100% chance to lower defense, yup yup definitely

and crush claw has a 100% chance to lower defense, yup yup definitely
and Mud Slap reduces acc by 2 stages.

This game's calcing is weird.

EDIT: I've also repeatdly flinched slower mons to death with Headbutt, which leads me to think that it has a flinch chance over 51% when using with Parental Bond

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)