OM Minitour: Typemons Ubers

Approved by eevee general

Typemons Rules
-
You pick a type. Any pokemon on your team can use any move of that type.
- You cannot pick normal type.

Rules for the tour
- Single Elimination
- You have three days to battle
- The metagame is similar to Typemons, except it is in the Ubers tier.
- Normal type is still not allowed as a choice

TheBurgerKing99
Snaquaza
Seismitoad
W0rd
Imas234
Kl4ng
Kit Kasai
Whatwasthatnoise
Yoman5
Unfixable
Pikachuun
The Reptile
Simsims2800
Nightsitter
Awailofatail
Heisenerg
Zewwok
Asterat
CarbonTheSecond
Flying Types Rule!
Level 56
LLW Gao Changgong
ApplepieFTW

Last edited:
This would also be the thread to discuss typemons ubers in. I'm going to be using fire, such as sacred fire kangaskhan

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
:I n_n :I :t :T :o :L :o :s e_e :I t(-_-t)

Come on guys get the joke this time with these emoticons

Hint: it has to do with the letters in each face

Last edited:
Can't do it unless it starts after Monday. I'm in Costa Rica until Tuesday. But if it starts after Tuesday, I'm in.

Yeah, I think gengarite is going to go, as the perish song set is the one being suspected, and that one just got access to reliable recovery

Yeah, I think gengarite is going to go, as the perish song set is the one being suspected, and that one just got access to reliable recovery
the perish song set is not the only set broken the thing is that gengar can pick and choose it's checks and counters specifically with the taunt+dbond+2 attacks set. MEga Gengar is preatty broken

this is almost entirely untrue, and if stag is banned by default gengarite is. The hp fire set, the reflect type, and even standard taunt+dbond sets are all included in the reasons for the stag/gengarite suspect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)