Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to make a PS avatar, but I just plain suck at sprites. Of course, there are a few requirements...

1. The character is a cartoon bunny (Not Bugs) standing on hind legs. I'm fine with whatever art style you go for.
  2. He has to have a metal chest plate.
  3. He should have some sort of fantasy-based weapon, like a sceptor, bow, axe or sword.
  4. There must be a Poke ball somewhere on the image!
  5. It has to be 80 by 80 pixels. That's the PS's avatar block size.
  6. Each account can only post ONE avatar. If anyone disregards this, I will only use that account's first submitted avatar.
  7. Make it AWESOME!

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
want to make a PS avatar, but I just plain suck at sprites. Of course, there are a few requirements...

1. The character is a cartoon bunny (Not Bugs) standing on hind legs. I'm fine with whatever art style you go for.
  2. He has to have a metal chest plate.
  3. He should have some sort of fantasy-based weapon, like a sceptor, bow, axe or sword.
  4. There must be a Poke ball somewhere on the image!
  5. It has to be 80 by 80 pixels. That's the PS's avatar block size.
  6. Each account can only post ONE avatar. If anyone disregards this, I will only use that account's first submitted avatar.
  7. Make it AWESOME!
You do realize that PS Avatar's are only allowed for Driver's and Up, and other people in certain cases which very rarely occur.

Yo smerg studio! Did my first ever acrylic painting, featuring a Politoad not to happy about his hidden ability and thought i'd share it here.

Edit: didn't feel I should make a new thread for just the one picture and put it in the only general thread I saw. Ill move it to its own thread if thats standard (havent been lurking here for a while)

Last edited:

Regime

is an Artist Alumnus
That's pretty cool. I like it a lot. I don't think this is the place for it though.
No this is the general thread. Any art can be submitted here if the user does not have a thread. Its just that any sprites/banners MUST go here. All other art may go here as well. Correct me if im mistaken

Looking for someone who can make me a single banner for my giveaway thread in the WiFi section of Smogon. In return, I can add you to the credits section of my thread and will breed anything you want for you... message me for details. My thread can be found in my signature.

Hey guys, since I have no capable software at the ready on my computer (or the memory for it if I had it) could I get someone to help me with a YouTube banner? PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Regime

is an Artist Alumnus
Can anyone resize this to a 75x75 sprite?

It would be very much appreciated. I'll give full credit to the person. Thanks!

Can anyone make a banner for me with a Keldeo-Resolute, Lucario, Gengar and a Jirachi on top and BIG LETTERS saying "KeldeoJustified" in the colour cyan and background in Lime green? Thanks

EDIT: if any of you are interested then sorry but I don't have anything to give back you except giving you a shoutout :(

Last edited:
I've been in between avatars, and am tired of having them be stupid shit, so I think having a custom one that can stick would be cool. Anyways, what I had in mind was having the CAPmon Volkraken be drawn in the style of the House Greyjoy banner from Game of Thrones. Since I'm a pretty big GoT fan and most of my time spent on Smogon is in CAP, I think having an avatar that combines the two would be the best way to identify me. I know Volkraken's limbs and the limbs of the kraken on the banner aren't very similar, but I think the essence of the banner can be captured just by drawing a serious looking Volkraken on a shield if you need to. Many thanks in advance to whoever decides to do this ^.^

Looking for someone who can make banners for my Trade Thread in the Wi-Fi forum. In return I can give credits or breed customed projects. Link to thread can be found in my sig. PM me for details.

Regime

is an Artist Alumnus
Looking for someone who can make banners for my Trade Thread in the Wi-Fi forum. In return I can give credits or breed customed projects. Link to thread can be found in my sig. PM me for details.
This isn't very good but here; if you don't like it just respond and I'll actually draw you something but for this I wanted to try with sprites.

EV

Banned deucer.
Can someone draw a bad ass Mr. Mime for my PSPL II thread in Other Metagames? He's our mascot. The art doesn't have to have PSPL II in it, but if you can make it work, all the better. I'm looking for something menacing while still retaining the flavor of Mr. Mime's whimsical personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)