Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny one I won in a reddit giveaway on my thread.

(Good lord, what I sacrificed to the RNG gods to match a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest HA 4EM Dream Ball Female Wailmer in a giveaway)

If you can clone me back a copy of it, I'd like the onix.
sure I can do that have ill add you here now

EDIT: We've already traded

Gourgeist-Super, what nature, is it worth aiming for lowest possible speed or is that redundant?
Also, if Gourgeist-Small is considered better? I dont know :E
If you want a tank, Super is better. If you want a fast WoW/SubSeeder, Small is better.
I think Impish for Tanky and Jolly for SubSeeder.
If you're using a Trick Room set go Super size with Relaxed.

LF HA Tentacool/cruel. I have a lot of different HA pokemon that I can breed to 5IV for you if you want, as well as stuff like Defog Scyther, Heat Wave Litwick and Drill Run No Guard Karrablast.

Giveaway because I'm bored as shit. To enter, just guess what my recent tattoo is off. Clue is : It's off an old N64 game. ( I know cool right, right??? )
Only VM your Guess, one guess per person.

The prize : Shiny Charizard. Luxury ball.
Level 52.
Moves : Flare blitz, Dragon Claw, Roost, Brick Break.
Jolly Nature, 31/31/31/16/31/31
Item : Charizardite X

It's nicknamed Rhaegal which might put you off or might make you explode if you understand the reference. Can't change the nickname because I got it TSV hatched so if you don't like it, don't enter.

Giveaway over, the game was Ocarina of time :)

Last edited:
You speak better English than half of the people who have English as their first language. Don't sweat it.
I dont think so. D: I try to read a lot to improve, sometimes i say idiotic things, a couple of days ago some guy asked me to not give him attitude, and i dont even know what this means. T.T

Does anyone knows how to check TSV ? I tried and failed.

Last edited:
I dont think so. D: I try to read a lot to improve, sometimes i say idiotic things, a couple of days ago some guy asked me to not give him attitude, and i dont even know what this means. T.T
Some people talk like they're texting. All the time.

Pls dnt tlk lyk dis.

Anyways, PM me if you want to talk on this further, this isn't really the place :)

Back on subject so Esmeya doesn't report me to the police, I'm wonder trading a bunch of random Shinies. If you want one, go ahead and hop on WT. Test your luck in the game of fate!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It means don't be rude. English is also not my first language and I can attest to you writing better English than those who are first-language speakers.

The most important part is, you don't mind being corrected and improving. While a lot of first-language English speakers do and are utterly stupid about it.

Some people talk like they're texting. All the time.

Pls dnt tlk lyk dis.

Anyways, PM me if you want to talk on this further, this isn't really the place :)

Back on subject so Esmeya doesn't report me to the police, I'm wonder trading a bunch of random Shinies. If you want one, go ahead and hop on WT. Test your luck in the game of fate!
I only care if you liken me to a jar of marbles ever again. Then I'll destroy you.

Giveaway because I'm bored as shit. To enter, just guess what my recent tattoo is off. Clue is : It's off an old N64 game. ( I know cool right, right??? )
Only VM your Guess, one guess per person.

The prize : Shiny Charizard. Luxury ball.
Level 52.
Moves : Flare blitz, Dragon Claw, Roost, Brick Break.
Jolly Nature, 31/31/31/16/31/31
Item : Charizardite X

It's nicknamed Rhaegal which might put you off or might make you explode if you understand the reference. Can't change the nickname because I got it TSV hatched so if you don't like it, don't enter.
Bump

No offense intended, but I don't think anyone wants to breed you a flawless Zubat with egg moves for a spitback. And a Charmander one, at that. Most people have already bred ol' 'mander (I haven't, but I did say most people).

Maybe try offering something of equal value... or just get to breeding it yourself. Better yet, ask for a Zubat spitback with the egg moves you want - or just one to start out with - and go from there. Check the various trade threads Use the search function to find some threads that have Zubat and see if you can do something to earn that Zubat.

There, preaching over. Move along, people. /preaching

Esmeya

Yeah they did, but apparently they are pretty hurt even though I didn't harm or traded with them yet
Can you just stop dragging it on and wait until a mod replies to the accusation? They had a reason to report you, multiple accounts aren't allowed. Doesn't matter if you traded with them or not. Stop while you're ahead, please.

Can you just stop dragging it on and wait until a mod replies to the accusation? They had a reason to report you, multiple accounts aren't allowed. Doesn't matter if you traded with them or not. Stop while you're ahead, please.[/quote
alright, but like I said, I had to make two for a reason because a person named Marie from Marriland was hacking my accounts and the emails that are attached to the accounts.

Attachments

Esmeya

I don't give two craps about that. You were reported by them for violating a rule here.

If you want to complain more then PM me, but stop whining about it in SQSR because no one here has anything to do or say about it.

Yeah they did, but apparently they are pretty hurt even though I didn't harm or traded with them yet
They may have not traded with you, but there was always the potential. Always. The best way to prevent a fire from spreading is to put it out where it starts. Which is what they're doing.

And I'm going to change the subject because Esmeya is going to hurt me. So now, I'm announcing another giveaway tomorrow. Because I can. It'll be special to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)