Other OU Teambuilding Competition V3 - Round 10 (Teambuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a Smogon Frontier battle vs. CTC with this team:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-152429642

I also beat Stathakis in the Smogon frontier with this.
Well, considering you won that game vs CTC at team preview. His team was literally 6-0 by Suicune. I don't see what that big deal here is, had you used any other team would may not have won... As for the Stathakis game, he was also destroyed by Suicune as long as you burned the Kyu-B (which wasn't Life Orb) you won. And you got the burn turn 1 which meant the game was over right there and then unless you got a couple crits to kill the suicune, which you did... The team itself isn't bad but those replays don't showcase the team in anyway shape or form. Had you posted games where you didn't just straight up win at team preview or get the one burn you needed to win, it would be a much better showing of the team.

Edit: Fixed the mistake, pointed out by Stathakis.

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
SnowCristal! cause Cresselia is underrated and hazard stacking is a dying art form that should be preserved.

Yeah I won due to hax and bad matchups, but I was just really excited/proud of myself for winning frontier battles ;-; I'm aware I look like an asshole who haxed his way to some wins and gloats about them but that's not what I meant to do
CTC Stathakis Subject 18 I'm sorry lol, please understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)