XY UU Viability Ranking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Jolly +1 Scrafty is slower than base form Aerodactyl and Crobat, both of which can murder you with super effective Flying STAB. Also any common scarfer would be above Scrafty's middling speed tier, meaning it's easily revenged.

You just have to go look in the NBT to see how hopeless Scrafty is. Basically has no way to get past fairies aside from adamant life orb Iron Head which I don't even think OHKOs Florges which then just smashes you with 4x super effective STAB. Shed Skin makes it weak if it's actually attempting a sweep, moxie makes it weaker to status. Still completely destroyed by Crobat so yeah idk how all the rankings work but I couldn't see Scrafty being anyway above C rank maybe even C- cause it is pretty horrendous in this metagame. Especially since bulk up doesn't even trash stall since stall runs fairies so that niche is gone too.

Funny how you said that because Scrafty doesn't even get Swords Dance. Dragon Dance set is completely outclassed by Haxorus and Bulk Up set is his only niche which isn't even that good. Supporting the motion to move it to C-

I support Scrafty in C rank, the Dragon Dance set is really mediocre because it remains pretty frail and things like Heracross and Victini can revenge-kill it quite easily. Also in a tier where fighting-types are everywhere and Aerodactyl is so common setupping isn't the easiest thing to do. Adding to that, it's also a x4 weakness to fairies which are really popular in any balanced / stall team. In summary, it's pretty bad and it's only niche (the bulk up set) is pretty pointless too in this tier because of all the things that makes pointless the DD set as well, therefore I think that the C rank is fine with it.

Anyone else think that Chesnaught is a bit low? It walls so many threats that it can then roar out or setup spikes on. With some support from rotom-heat and a special wall it can be pretty spectacular in my time with it. It has it's flaws for sure, but they aren't too difficult to cover and being able to setup spikes on things like heracross, crookadile, any grass type without a super effective coverage move (ie support roserade, amoongus, etc), swampert, mienshao, agron, mega agron, haxorus, sharpedo, and the like is really nice and being able to either phaze out or beat cro-cune, lucario, blissey, hippo, empoleon, virizion, and many others is really valuable. This thing has even walled some entire teams (to be fair though they were pretty poorly made). Because of all of this, I nominate chesnaught for B+

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for taking awhile to do these rankings, but I've had a busy week:
  • Milotic to C rank
  • Ninjask to D rank
  • Qwilfish to B rank
  • Porygon2 to C+ rank
  • Rhyperior to B rank
  • Scrafty staying in B- rank
  • Seismitoad to C- rank
  • Shuckle to C rank
  • Slurpuff to C+ rank
  • Stoutland staying in B- rank
  • Togetic to B rank
  • Uxie to C- rank
  • Xatu to C rank
C+ rank will now be up for discussion.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay...so I'll be the first to post a few...again.

->D It's bad. It's really easy to deal with, since things like Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Aggron, Forretress, Alomomola, and Sableye are quite common. It has such a minimal effect on the battle for its cost of a teamslot. Technician Fake Out seems nice, but many people can see that coming from miles away. Almost any team will have a way to get rid of this thing. Combine that with the fact that it offers basically no synergy with the team, is frail, and in general is weak and you have a bad, bad, Pokemon.

->D/off the list Basically in the same boat as Ambipom. It is, to put it flatly, bad. It cannot spin very reliably at all, because Sableye can block it. But the main problem with it is that it is simply too weak to this metagame. Looking through the S and A Ranks, a vast majority of the Pokemon in those ranks can and will beat Claydol one-on-one. Claydol also suffers from this terrible inability to switch into anything reliably because of its poor defensive typing. Not to mention, Claydol has like no offensive presence, so it's extremely passive. Basically, it's setup fodder for everything. Defog has also made its niche much less important, not to mention we have Donphan and Mega Blastoise now.

->C- It's not really cut out for the metagame. Tons of things deal with it effectively, like Crobat, Hydreigon, Infernape, Heracross, etc. It has a really hard time sweeping teams, let alone nabbing a Quiver Dance. The HP nerf hit it hard, and its coverage is still as poor as ever. The poor thing just isn't really good at much this generation. Seeing as how Vivillon is currently C+, and Lilligant is worse, this thing should be much lower than Vivillon.

->Off the List (or D) This thing is garbage. It may have Contrary Superpower, but it has like no resistances to make use of at all. Its stats are also incredibly subpar, as it's really slow and not that bulky: not to mention it's pretty weak. Aromatisse has also become decently common on pink cores and owns this thing. It can be worn down pretty easily, and U-turn from Crobat and Hydreigon also hurts it. Not to mention Heracross is currently one of the most prominent Pokemon atm. This Pokemon is basically worse than mediocre and should be removed.

->Off the List Why would I use Steelix ever? I guess it's bulky...but it's weak...and does nothing really useful that isn't done better by another Pokemon. It has no reason to be used lol.

->C- Pretty much worse than Blissey. It has Dragon Tail though, and Body Slam is okay. This thing is still pretty much outclassed.

Yeah...basically all of these noms are to move things down, because at this point we're basically looking through a large pool of poor Pokemon that don't see much, if any use at all.

Wouldnt mind pharelligatr to move up tbh, it has good typing, decent movepool, and is one of the few sweepers to boost it's speed. I find it as good as scrafty, if not slightly better. B-

Avalugg is bulky af, and has reliable recovery, which is cool for a wall, if only it got ice-shard, C+ is alright.

Tyrantrum will be better when it gets head smash, succeses i nothing currently, blank C-rank.

Okay...so I'll be the first to post a few...again.

->D It's bad. It's really easy to deal with, since things like Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Aggron, Forretress, Alomomola, and Sableye are quite common. It has such a minimal effect on the battle for its cost of a teamslot. Technician Fake Out seems nice, but many people can see that coming from miles away. Almost any team will have a way to get rid of this thing. Combine that with the fact that it offers basically no synergy with the team, is frail, and in general is weak and you have a bad, bad, Pokemon.

->D/off the list Basically in the same boat as Ambipom. It is, to put it flatly, bad. It cannot spin very reliably at all, because Sableye can block it. But the main problem with it is that it is simply too weak to this metagame. Looking through the S and A Ranks, a vast majority of the Pokemon in those ranks can and will beat Claydol one-on-one. Claydol also suffers from this terrible inability to switch into anything reliably because of its poor defensive typing. Not to mention, Claydol has like no offensive presence, so it's extremely passive. Basically, it's setup fodder for everything. Defog has also made its niche much less important, not to mention we have Donphan and Mega Blastoise now.

->C- It's not really cut out for the metagame. Tons of things deal with it effectively, like Crobat, Hydreigon, Infernape, Heracross, etc. It has a really hard time sweeping teams, let alone nabbing a Quiver Dance. The HP nerf hit it hard, and its coverage is still as poor as ever. The poor thing just isn't really good at much this generation. Seeing as how Vivillon is currently C+, and Lilligant is worse, this thing should be much lower than Vivillon.

->Off the List (or D) This thing is garbage. It may have Contrary Superpower, but it has like no resistances to make use of at all. Its stats are also incredibly subpar, as it's really slow and not that bulky: not to mention it's pretty weak. Aromatisse has also become decently common on pink cores and owns this thing. It can be worn down pretty easily, and U-turn from Crobat and Hydreigon also hurts it. Not to mention Heracross is currently one of the most prominent Pokemon atm. This Pokemon is basically worse than mediocre and should be removed.

->Off the List Why would I use Steelix ever? I guess it's bulky...but it's weak...and does nothing really useful that isn't done better by another Pokemon. It has no reason to be used lol.

->C- Pretty much worse than Blissey. It has Dragon Tail though, and Body Slam is okay. This thing is still pretty much outclassed.

Yeah...basically all of these noms are to move things down, because at this point we're basically looking through a large pool of poor Pokemon that don't see much, if any use at all.
I can be on board with all of those except for steelix. It's not amazing, but nothing beyond B- really is. With a decent movepool and a couple of solid abilities, It can definitely cause problems. For reference,
252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Steelix: 268-320 (75.7 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
With only HP investment, it can take a life orbed close combat from one of the the most powerful pokemon in UU and then
252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Steelix Fire Fang vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lucario: 265-315 (94.3 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
It has the ability to KO without even using eq. With Sheer Force, it is a very powerful tank with some decent coverage with nice psuedo edgequake coverage (sheer force rock slide and earthquake). A really powerful stab in iron head (160 BP after sheer force and stab) and solid coverage options in ice fang, fire fang, or (if need be) cruch. I'd say it's at least C- worthy.

Last edited:

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
C+ Rank

- off the list. It's outclassed entirely by Cinccino, which is unviable gutter trash anyway.
- Stay at C+. It's niche, but it's sometimes a useful defensive rapid spinner and it really isn't directly outclassed.
- D - set up bait for everything in the tier, too weak to be offensively threatening and too slow and frail to make use of its utility
- off the list. I see no reason to use this over starmie as an offensive spinner
- C+. Occasionally finds a niche on high-level teams (see: tesung), but usually has way too much competition from more viable stuff.
- D. it performs a role that nothing else does, but it's still shit.
- B. Meloetta is an incredible Poke in UU that's very versatile. I popularized the Last Resort Relic Song set, which is freaking awesome and actually very viable, but pretty much every meloetta set can find its way into UU - CM is pretty cool, specs and scarf are ok... it's the best Alakazam counter in the entire tier, and you better bet your fucking life i'll be spamming it when megazam comes back.

- Off the list. Directly outclassed by Meggron.
- C+. It's technically kind of as good as Exploud, so it should be the same rank.

- C. Nothing in particular is bad about this mon, other than its typing, movepool, and shit speed. (oh wait)

No one else has mentioned Weezing, but from my experience it actually does pretty well in UU, being one of the best counters to any form of Heracross, and generally being a great switchin to every physical threat in the tier bar the nukey fire types. It has semi-reliable recovery in painsplit and often finds itself with free turns in which it can lay down Toxic Spikes. It's forced out by any special attacker, doesn't hit very hard and is worn down quite easily, but it almost always pulls its weight. I'd like to see it in B-, but C+ is ok too.

I think I have to make a case for Magneton to move to B-. The reason is very simple: It is one of the hardest-hitting special attackers in the tier, and it can do serious damage against every balance or stall team, even some offensive teams. With a simple moveset of VSwitch/Thunderbolt/Flash Cannon/HP Grass (boosted by Specs + Analytic) you can make sure something will get seriously dent in the opposing team. It's hard to use Magneton wrong: spam VSwitch as long as opponent has a bulky special wall, and after that, use the STAB that best suites the situation. Magneton is always sure to pull its weight, and it's quite easy to use. There are 2 cons to using Magneton that make him C+ at the moment: the prelevalence of fast Fire- and Fighting-type Pokemon, and the fact that any Ground-type in opponent's team makes using Magneton a guessing game. However, most Ground-types don't enjoy eating a Specs Flash Cannon, and those who do (Water/Ground-types) will be beaten by HP Grass. However, prediction is key when using Magneton, so that can be taken as a con. Even though Raikou would share a rank with Magneton, I think the two of them are different enough to justify a shared rank: Magneton's wallbreaking prowess is better than Raikou could ever dream of, and Raikou functions better as a sweeper/answer to opposing offensive teams. Overall, I think Magneton deserves a B- rank.

Jacks0n

formerly grassycow
View attachment 22626 -> A+ I have no idea why Hax was moved down. Fairies everywhere or not, this thing is such a dangerous sweeper that is easily capable of ripping apart offensive and defensive teams alike. Its SD set just destroys defensive teams, with outrage destroying everything bar fairies and steels, which are beaten with its coveredge of poison jab and EQ. Dragon dance is also good verse stall, but better against offence and once it gets up a dd, something is going to die, and quite often its the remainder of the team, unless they have something that outspeeds. You guys are seriously underselling Hax, and I think its as dangerous as Luc as sweeping (well almost).

Yeah, I'd definitely agree with Jacks0n, as Haxorus is one of the most difficult pokes to check. A lot of the damage from Haxorus is that you don't know whether it's an SD set or a DD set, one of them being a sweeper and one of them a wallbreaker, and both with different counters. The coverage from Dragon STAB / EQ / Poison Jab is great, and once boosted they'll wreck. There is also always the possibility of a scarf set, which once again has different checks. Yeah, A+ sounds good, don't really know why it was dropped.

Avalugg can stay in C+
Recover is a nice gift for Avalugg enabling it to take on poweful neutral hits and to spin hazards more consistently. It can handle a number of threats in Honchkrow, Haxorus, Krookodile, and Sharpedo which is commendable. Still, susceptibility to Stealth Rock is debilitating for its task and its piss poor special defense is very exploitable. Also, weaknesses to common Fire-, Fighting-, and Rock-type (which is usually physical in nature) attacks put a dampener to its otherwise stellar defense.
But just as a testament to its titanic physical bulk... At a good amount of health, it can afford to stay in on HJK's and CC's from Mienshao and Heracross then OHKO with Avalanche after prior damage.

Lickilicky C+ ---> C-
I see few to no reasons to use this over UU's premier clerics in Blissey and her fairy friends. I guess it has some things going for it in Dragon Tail and Knock off. Curse and CB sets can also be noted as distinguishing factors but for one, there's Snorlax. Describing Lickilicky in one word, it's outclassed.

Meloetta C+ ---> B- / B
She's quite the threat, underrated in my eyes. Meloetta can run a variety of sets to good effect, be it Physical, Special, Mixed, AV, etc. I've found great use with CM+3 Attacks which is effective for some mid-game wallbreaking. Though Normal/Psychic doesn't offer much useful resistances, great special defense helps it to come in and set up. The problem lies in its poor Defense and less-than-stellar speed, which is exploited by fast, offensive teams. Physical variants have less of an issue with this outspeeding most of the unboosted tier, to which I'd also comment as a decent late-game cleaner.

I tested other C+ Pokemon and here are my thoughts so far:
Ferroseed C+ ---> C-
I've played with Ferroseed for a while and I find it pretty underwhelming for its current rank. Dual hazards is nice but it's extremely passive overall; huge taunt bait and set-up fodder. Thunder Wave and Leech Seed helps though, which can also let it buy time to recover and as well as take advantage of the switches it can make. Though I mainly voted for a C- ranking, I can see it being C at best; not too far behind the likes of Shuckle and Bronzong.

Lilligant C+ ---> C / C-
I find Lilligant to be inferior to Vivillon who can hit harder and can plow through more relevant threats. Lilligant has a very limiting coverage (I mean, a nerfed Hidden Power is the best that she can afford) giving it a larger set of checks depending on the HP used.

Last edited:

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Avalugg should drop to D/C- rank. I have no clue why you guys think this should stay C+ rank as in practice, it CERTAINLY does not pull its weight like other [official] C+ 'mons do. Sure, it has the physical defense to survive shit as strong as LO Sheer Force Flare Blitz from Darmanitan, but its combination of abysmal defensive typing + Special Defense seriously screw it over. (What special attack does it even resist??)

Calc proof: 252 Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 322-382 (81.9 - 97.2%)
Claydol should be unranked. It's completely outclassed by Donphan/Forry, both of whom have superior defensive typing/physical defense and are thus better at spinning and checking a greater variety of threats.
Steelix should also be unranked. It's outclassed by both Rhyperior and Mega Aggron, and don't even get started on the Sheer Force set lol.
Might as well unrank Malamar too. Simply put, it's just not viable in this metagame at all because it's easily taken advantage of by a shitton of threats due to its piss weak offense. To put its weak offense into perspective, it can't even OHKO Infernape with Psycho Cut without Adamant nature and that nature doesn't even guarantee the kill either.

Putting Meloetta among shit like Ambipom and below shit like Scrafty is just an absolute disgrace. It can run so many sets (i.e. Specs, Scarf, LO Pirouette Sweeper, SpDef Perish Song, SubCM, AV) and is good at every one of them, definitely more comparable to Zoroark and Celebi in terms of versatility and effectiveness in the current metagame than Ambipom and Ferroseed. Put it in B rank.

Avalugg should drop to D/C- ran. I have no clue why you guys think this should stay C+ rank as in practice, it CERTAINLY does not pull its weight like other [official] C+ 'mons do. Sure, it has the physical defense to survive shit as strong as LO Sheer Force Flare Blitz from Darmanitan, but its combination of abysmal defensive typing + Special Defense seriously screw it over. (What special attack does it even resist??)

Calc proof: 252 Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 322-382 (81.9 - 97.2%)
Claydol should be unranked. It's completely outclassed by Donphan/Forry, both of whom have superior defensive typing/physical defense and are thus better at spinning and checking a greater variety of threats.
Steelix should also be unranked. It's outclassed by both Rhyperior and Mega Aggron, and don't even get started on the Sheer Force set lol.
Might as well unrank Malamar too. Simply put, it's just not viable in this metagame at all because it's easily taken advantage of by a shitton of threats due to its piss weak offense. To put its weak offense into perspective, it can't even OHKO Infernape with Psycho Cut without Adamant nature and that nature doesn't even guarantee the kill either.
Why? The sheer force steelix I showed hits harder than mega agron unless megron is running heavy slam and gets a nice weight advantage on heavy slam and Iit has stab on earthquake as well to completely shame it. Obviously, filter and mono steel are great to have and make it far more viable than steelix, but I dont see why steelix should be consider completely unusable.
252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Steelix Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 118-140 (28 - 33.3%) -- 89.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Mega Aggron Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 97-115 (23 - 27.3%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

I gave them both max attack for comparison sake. Iron head did more to hippo in this instance than heavy slam for megron so I slapped that on to help it out a bit.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Why? The sheer force steelix I showed hits harder than mega agron unless megron is running heavy slam and gets a nice weight advantage on heavy slam and Iit has stab on earthquake as well to completely shame it. Obviously, filter and mono steel are great to have and make it far more viable than steelix, but I dont see why steelix should be consider completely unusable.
252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Steelix Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 118-140 (28 - 33.3%) -- 89.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Mega Aggron Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 97-115 (23 - 27.3%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

I gave them both max attack for comparison sake. Iron head did more to hippo in this instance than heavy slam for megron so I slapped that on to help it out a bit.
This is where Rhyperior comes in: it hits harder than Steelix in general with just max attack Adamant Nature, and that's already taking into account the Sheer Force + Life Orb on Steelix. Of course, Rhyperior doesn't have the Steel STAB, but it's not like Steel types are that useful outside of Fairies and certain rock types like Mega Aero, both of which Mega Aggron still eternally rape.

Comparing their strongest moves:

252+ Atk Rhyperior Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 190-225 (55.7 - 65.9%)
252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Steelix Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 183-216 (53.6 - 63.3%)
Rhyperior actually hits harder

And a couple of their coverage moves:

252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Steelix Fire Fang vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 100-118 (29.3 - 34.6%)
252+ Atk Rhyperior Fire Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 96-113 (28.1 - 33.1%)
Both of them cleanly 2HKO Forry, nothing special

252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Steelix Crunch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 244-289 (71.5 - 84.7%)
252+ Atk Rhyperior Megahorn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 304-358 (89.1 - 104.9%)

I now hope you understand why Steelix's Sheer Force set doesn't really help its viability; Rhyperior can pretty much do the same thing as Steelix (bar iron head) with very similar damage output, while not compromising its only recovery option.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man it's been a while since I posted in this thread haha...Of the C+ Rank mons, I think Meloetta jumps out at me very loudly as a solid potential B- Rank Pokemon at the absolute minimum, if for its versatility alone if nothing else. Like Kitten Milk said, it's a hard stop to Alakazam (and sets up on it for that record) on top of being able to do pretty much: Specs, Assault Vest, Physical, Mixed, Offensive Calm Mind, Sub + Calm Mind (my personal favorite because screw Blissey), and its extensive movepool does nothing short of keeping people guessing what it's going to do until...well, you know. It's doing it.

Comparing it to the mons in B- Rank is kinda hard since Meloetta technically can account for 2 mons in 1, but both formes threaten the vast majority of the Pokemon in this list between great offensive stats and movepool with coverage to whack everything for some decent damage. Assuming you're running, say...bulky SubCM with Psyshock and Dazzling Gleam, the only Pokemon listed who can threaten it switching in after a boost are Braviary (because Speed), Doublade, Drapion, Durant, Metagross, and Stoutland (assuming Sand is up if you're bringing this in on Meloetta, I know it can take a +1 Psyshock, so even if you're behind a Sub you aren't safe). But even then, a completely different Meloetta set can bypass these Pokemon, most of them being susceptible to Shadow Ball, while faster ones such as Braviary (remember I said bulky SubCM), Durant, Raikou, Drapion, and Galvantula can be severely threatened by the Relic Song set.

As much as I consider Meloetta to be "the bae" in UU, I know it's not a flawless mon and that each set has checks and counters, and few things such as Escavalier can blanket check almost all sets, but it has nearly everything it needs in its arsenal to be above C+ Rank. I'd honestly nominate for B+ since it's capable of handling a large chunk of mons in that section too, but I guess someone else can get that.

I think Feraligatr, Ambipom, Avalugg, Ferroseed, and Slurpuff are all fine where they are at in +C. Feraligatr is kinda threatening from my experience, though I only used the SD set with Crunch, for breaking down Slowbro. I think the biggest flaws that really keep it from shining much are its massive reliance on setup to really be threatening, okay-at-best bulk, the fact that regardless of what set it uses, some Pokemon still cut it short; Swords Dance struggles with anything faster that resists Aqua Jet (Shaymin, Roserade, Toxicroak, etc.) while Dragon Dance fails to beat most relevant scarfers at +1, and some Pokemon prone to its coverage moves can take a boosted hit and finish it off. Ambipom can really be annoying to Offense, but it struggles to really break through some of UU's sturdier tanks such as Hippowdon, and often generates free turns for them to come in and do whatever the heck they want while Ambi slowly kills itself and U-turns (or switches) out. Avalugg's niche seems to get thinner and thinner these days, but it still takes on physical hitters such as Haxorus, Honchkrow, Aerodactyl, etc. Ferroseed's typing is awesome and it's fairly decent, but it's just so passive and generally doesn't accomplish much outside of walling specific mons and laying hazards. It won't do a whole lot else, but it still has its own (minor) niche in the meta. Lastly Slurpuff...lol. He tries, man. He really does. Not gonna say much more on it.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to stray off topic, but I was wondering why Ninjask is D rank and Combusken is unlisted. Combusken is like 4000 times better than Ninjask and should be ranked somewhere (I'm not sure where, but I'm pretty sure FLCL has used it in UU). Ninjask should also be removed from the list because it is 1) really bad and even if it weren't outclassed by combusken it should be unranked and 2) outclassed by combusken unless you are using like CB infiltrator in which case see #1.

Ninjask --> removed
Combusken-->somewhere

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry to stray off topic, but I was wondering why Ninjask is D rank and Combusken is unlisted. Combusken is like 4000 times better than Ninjask and should be ranked somewhere (I'm not sure where, but I'm pretty sure FLCL has used it in UU). Ninjask should also be removed from the list because it is 1) really bad and even if it weren't outclassed by combusken it should be unranked and 2) outclassed by combusken unless you are using like CB infiltrator in which case see #1.

Ninjask --> removed
Combusken-->somewhere
I agree with this. I think it was because people initially forgot about Combusken so it never got a rank to start. Even then, CB Ninjask is outclassed by Crobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)