Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give anyone a Diancie for a shiny Trubbish, Furfrou, or Swirlix. It's a legit event Diancie Japanese.

FC: 4742-6438-4784
Normal Type Safari: Chansey, Lillipup, Loudred

Got some leftover Hidden Power mons from my trade thread, to well trade.

So offer away. Not looking to trade a HP mon for another HP mon, just looking for 5 iv pokes I lack.

HP Ice Electrike ♀
31/20,22/30/31/31/31

Ability: Lightning Rod
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Switcheroo

HP Fire Abra ♂
31/28/31/30/31/30

Ability:
Magic Guard
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: None

HP Grass Cyndaquil ♂
31/6,8/31/30/31/31

Ability: Blaze
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Extrasensory and Flame Burst

Last edited:
?

- I've seen both here on Smogon.
- Dive matches the body, yet Premier matches the claws.
- Do you really want bubbles surrounding your Zangoose when you send him out to tear apart your opponent?

First attempt at first ever giveaway...

So I've got nearly three boxes of spitbacks I'm looking to give away. Those who specialize in top-tier Pokemon may not be interested but these spitbacks are a perfect for breeding your own.

First I want to thank mostthe3rd for his Ditto which was responsible for 99.9% for these breeds. And too many people have helped me out by trading me spitback parents of their own or from their Friend Safaris.

I have anywhere from 2-5 of the following.
Quick Feet Adamant Shroomish
Impish Shroomish w/ Seed Bomb
Timid Charmander
Adamant Croagunk w/ Drain Punch & Fake Out
Bold Rotom
Jolly Karrablast w/ Bug Bite, Megahorn & Knock Off
Adamant Inkay
Admant Zubat
Adamant Scraggy w/ Drain Punch & Ice Punch
Timid Togepi w/ Extrasensory
Jolly Totodile w/ Aqua jet, Crunch, DDance & Ice Punch
Adamant Growlithe
Timid Helioptile
Timid Joltik
Adamant Heracross
Adamant Mawile w/ elemental fangs & Sucker Punch

They are all in Poke Balls. If you have a preference on gender, just ask. I'm not after anything in return but I'm enjoying this breeding lark so anything usable will become a future breeding project.

I also have a few Timid Magic Bounce Natu in a Nest Ball. I may be a little more specific for the four females I have.

So if you want to save these from Wonder Trade, VM or PM me. I'm looking to trade these over the weekend and you can have as many as you want. First come first serve.

Does anyone have a 5IV Bold Celebi w/ Giga Drain? I just found out that move requires a transfer.

Also, did I trade this Yveltal to anyone? Because I'd like a clone of it back:

Modest
OT: Blackbird
ID: 60873
27/31/31/31/31/31

It was originally mine, but because my pre-owned game bricked, the one I have is locked into a nickname (DeathDealer), so I can't add it to my trade bait. I remember removing the nickname to trade it to someone, but I don't remember who (or where).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is Diancie out yet?
And if so, could someone trade me one then trade it right back. I'm trying to complete the Pokedex.
Diancie has been out in Japan for a while now, but you don't need it to complete the Pokédex to get the in game rewards. Just fyi :)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Edit: Removed accidental quote.
I'm looking for a Helioptile Friend Safari or a Female Repeat Ball HA Helioptile. This is very low priority, but I also want a Master Ball Shedinja with any +Atk Nature and 31 Atk IVs

I can offer anything on this list.
Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
Jolly HA Starly in a Quick Ball
Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball
Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance, and Outrage
Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
Bold/Modest/Timid Porygon in a Pokeball
Bold/Timid Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
Jolly KangasKHAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball
Jolly Pinsir in a Safari with Quick Attack, Close Combat, Bug Bite, and Feint
Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
Timid Belsprout in a Nest Ball with Weather Ball
Careful Swablu in a Dream Ball with Hyper Voice, Agility, Pursuit, and Dragon Rush
Bump

Anyone willing to trade the UT versions of these for my Battle Ready Versions?
I can offer my BR version + 1 extra clone :P
Feraligatr (Nickname: Crocigatr)
OT: Misty | ID: 55281
Torrent
Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31 | EVs: 0/252/6/0/0/252
Current Moves: Dragon Dance | Ice Punch | Aqua Jet | Crunch
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance | Ice Punch | Aqua Jet | Hydro Pump
Fully Redis

Aegislash
OT: Ashley | ID: 62449
Stance Change
Brave
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/2 | EVs: 252/252/0/0/6/0
Current Moves: Swords Dance | Shadow Sneak | Sacred Sword | King's Shield
Egg Moves: Swords Dance | Shadow Sneak
Fully Redis

Goodra
OT: Shewp | ID: 02896
Gooey
Modest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 252/0/0/252/6/0
Current Moves: Draco Meteor | Fire Blast | Thunder | Focus Blast
Egg Moves: N/A
Notes: Fully Redis

^^ All of these are shiny by the way :]

Also,

LF (No need for IVs, natures):
- Female HA Vanillite in a Dive Ball
- Female HA Drifloon in a Quick Ball

EDIT: Anyone have a HP Rock Ditto? .com said he'd give me one but he's away for a little while.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
The only generation Shedinja could be in a ball other than a Pokéball would be Gen III, so you'd need someone to RNG you one in Emerald. Not impossible, just thought I'd let you know what you're asking for.
I knew that. I'd be willing to get one myself without RNG, (Yes, I am crazy to be willing to try that.) but I was stupid enough to sell my DS when I got a 3DS without thinking about being able to play Emerald. I still have Emerald and my sister still has a DS, but she's in collage. Also, I'd have to find someone with Pokebank in a local area to transfer it to Gen VI. I said it was low priority because I knew it was a kind of crazy request and because I could theoretically get one myself. (and hope to)

Edit: Removed accidental quote.

Bump
I knew that. I'd be willing to get one myself without RNG, (Yes, I am crazy to be willing to try that.) but I was stupid enough to sell my DS when I got a 3DS without thinking about being able to play Emerald. I still have Emerald and my sister still has a DS, but she's in collage. Also, I'd have to find someone with Pokebank in a local area to transfer it to Gen VI. I said it was low priority because I knew it was a kind of crazy request and because I could theoretically get one myself. (and hope to)
Why not, I'll give that shedinja a shot on my emerald :P. as long as you only need a +Atk nature and 31 ATT ivs, it should be doable :).

I'm thinking of breeding a Honedge at some point. For mixed Aegislash, what's the IV that you can afford to lose (assuming that the ideal spread is 31/31/31/31/31/0 with a -Speed nature)?

Thanks!

I'm thinking of breeding a Honedge at some point. For mixed Aegislash, what's the IV that you can afford to lose (assuming that the ideal spread is 31/31/31/31/31/0 with a -Speed nature)?

Thanks!
31/31/31/31/31/x, you can probly outslow anything you need to without 0 speed IVs

Thanks!
Most likely speed, since it's not too important anyway with a -Speed nature.

Edit: Greninja'd

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Thanks!
31/31/31/31/31/x, you can probly outslow anything you need to without 0 speed IVs
Most likely speed, since it's not too important anyway with a -Speed nature.

Edit: Greninja'd
Except you'd be out/undersped by anyone who put in the time to breed a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Aegislash (such as myself) ;P

If you learn the Time Machine method of breeding, you could get the 31/31/31/31/31/0 flawless one without too much trouble.

Except you'd be out/undersped by anyone who put in the time to breed a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Aegislash (such as myself) ;P

If you learn the Time Machine method of breeding, you could get the 31/31/31/31/31/0 flawless one without too much trouble.
Considering Aegislash does 70-80% to another Slash with Shadow Ball (252+ SpAtk), a lot of the time it is better to outspeed them, since you only need a little chip damage to KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)