Apprentice Program: Round Eighty Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
IF YOU WERE SKIPPED IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS, PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION SOMEWHERE AND MAKE IT OBVIOUS. If your tutor last round was ridiculously inactive or you had timezone issues, explain your case in your app as well. However, I am not giving priority to people who either didn't make enough of an effort to meet with his/her tutor, had last minute changes in scheduling, didn't bother making a tutee talk thread (which are MANDATORY btw), or were unable to use IRC or Skype.

It seems that many of you are unfamiliar with how to use IRC. Read up on IRC here if you've never used it before. It's essential for establishing contact with your tutor if they choose not to use Skype as a means of communication. Because tutoring and communicating via Smogon PM is annoying and we're not having any of that shit lol.

---

Welcome to round 88 of Battling 101. If you are seeking a tutor, you're in the right place. Fill out the information below to be assigned a tutor.

It is highly advised that you have some basic knowledge of battling before signing up for this program. If you need a crash course on things like EVs or basic Pokemon roles such as walls and sweepers, then you should be playing a little bit more on the PS/PO simulators before signing up here.

Please don't bother signing up if you aren't planning on being active for the entire round. You are taking away a spot from somebody who is actually willing to put in the time and effort to get the most from this program.

On requesting tutors: I would prefer if you didn't, but if the tutor of your choice mutually agrees with it then they can take you on as an additional tutee if I need the tutor of your choice to teach someone else. I don't like playing favorites when doing these apprentice programs.

Username:
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?:
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:

To clear up any confusion, here is an example of what an application would look like:

Username: Kevin Garrett
Shoddy Username: Kevin Garrett
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 4:00 p.m. – 2 a.m. GMT -5
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am the reason luvdiscs were implemented on Smogon. Aside from that, I deleted all of my posts because they were all terrible. I really want to learn how to play Pokemon the right way because I have struggled with it for so long and put in a lot of time to get better, but can't improve at all.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Definitely.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 81 Tutee Tournament?: Sure, but I suck at tournaments =(
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes!
YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS. Additionally, you must be able to use Pokémon Online, Pokémon Showdown, or at least Shoddy Battle (if you only wish to learn DPP OU).

Important:
  • tutee talk threads are mandatory
  • you need to be able to access irc or skype or whatever messenger your tutor wants
  • you should take the initiative to set up times

*Tutee tournaments will happen after every round, it is strictly XY OU. If you are interested in playing for this tournament then we will send you a reminder PM once the signup thread opens.

Ace Emerald
Aenonar
Alexander.
BKC
Bluwing
Bouffalant
Caledrith
Calloflochie
Dice
Edgar
EonX
Fakes
Goddess Briyella
Haruno
Hollywood
Human
IronBullet93
Jio
Jirachee
King
King UU
Laga
Lord Alphose
macle
Mizuhime
Molk
namehtmas
Nog
Nova
Pwnemon
Raseri
Reverb
Reymedy
ShootingStarmie
SnowCristal!
Soulgazer
Subject 18
Steve Angello
TGMD
Unbirthday
X5Dragon
Yagura
Zebraiken

Last edited:
Username: ArcanineDog
Pokémon Showdown Username: Arcanii
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 2PM - 9PM GMT -6 (Central Standard Time)
What tier do you want to learn?: Smogon Doubles (or VGC 2014)
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been involved with Pokémon since I was a kid. Around 8th grade I joined an official Pokémon league with a focus on the TCG in which I played competitively until a year or two ago. Outside Pokémon, I like Japanese culture and spicy food. I am currently job hunting for an IT position. I should also mention that I hang around the IRC channels under the alias of Arkani.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes, I will most certainly do tutee talk threads.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 87 Tutee Tournament?: I have an interest in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I am able to use both IRC and Skype. Although, I would prefer IRC if given the option.

Username: Sunny.
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:iSunny.
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+1 pretty flexible times
What tier do you want to learn?: Adv ou i kinda forgot it
Tell us a little about yourself:nothing special i'm a guy
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: sure
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?:no
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: i'll use IRC

Username: TheSuperSaiyanBreloom
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: TCBB
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Time. I'm mostly available through Monday to Fridays. I might be on in Saturdays from 4:00 pm-5:00 pm and in the mornings on Sunday.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing since the end of BW1. Have been improving a bit but I think I still need a little push on battling. I'm going to be a junior in school soon.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Yes
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I can use both but I prefer skype

Last edited:
Username: Cyonarix
Pokemon Showdown: Cyonarix
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1, 3:00PM-1:00AM (Can do until 5:00AM on Friday/Saturday)
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: Hello, I'm a programming/game dev student who is looking to improve my double battle skills! Aside from spending the vast majority of my life in front of a screen of some kind, I play guitar a lot, eat liquorice and go for walks in the countryside where I live (When it isn't raining). I'm also trying to learn to cook, most of the stuff I make ends up being burned and shapeless but I'm sort of improving!
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: I would be happy to!
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Yes, I am interested. :)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I'd be able to use either.

Why should you be tutored: I currently do a fair amount of battling using the X/Y Battle spot, however I'm finding it difficult to progress in terms of capability and knowledge. This mostly involves trouble with team building, and understanding why certain tactics/pokemon/etc work or not. I'm interested in getting into the Doubles metagame and community here, and would be dedicated to making the most out of the tutoring I receive.

Username: Eaarth'
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Earth on PS!.
timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, nearly everytime
What tier do you want to learn?: XY DOUBLES
Tell us a little about yourself: Nothing interesting @_@
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: y
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: y
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: irc
YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS: I am a beginner in doubles but I always liked this tier. I've done a few fights, I know the basics but I would like to improve myself.I want to do some performances in tournament etc.

Last edited:
Username: FlareBlitz3000
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: FlareBlitz3000
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4. School is starting up in a few days, so Monday to Thursday I will only be available from 2:30-9:30 pm, but depending on the amount of homework I have, this could be shortened. On weekends, I am available nearly the whole day.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY UU, XY OU (In Order of Preference)
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 14-year old who enjoys playing basketball, video games, and watching anime. I have been playing Pokemon since Gen 1, but started competitive in BW. I know the basics, and I am already pretty decent.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype: Only IRC
YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS: I am new to XY UU, but I have played enough games to have a decent understanding of the metagame. It has most of my favorites. XY OU is the main metagame and the one that started it all for me in competitive battling. I want to enter Smogon Tournaments and get integrated into the community.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: V0x
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: V0x
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EDT (GMT-4 iirc), evenings 7+ on weekdays, basically all day weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU (though I am OK with anything, I more want to learn about battling in general)
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a uni student studying math and chem. I play Dota 2 mostly but it is too time consuming for school. I like to mess around in Ubers, RU, and LC but I would like to learn to be more consistent and overall more solid.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: No thanks
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Can use both

Username: Smog Frog
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: GarTar
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: school started :[ so gmt -5 , 3:45-9:30(usually) on weekdays, will take some random breaks in between
Tell us a little about yourself: well i'm a 15 y/o that likes mons
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yup, hopefully i don't manage to piss my tutor off to the point s/he won't tutor me anymore
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: yup
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: i use irc

Unbirthday has agreed to tutor me in the past

Username: Seismitoad
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Seismit0ad
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -6 and after school
What tier do you want to learn?: XY NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I love playing balanced hackmons(though v4 fucked it up imo), tympole, and my om homies
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: ye
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: ye
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Hulavuta
Pokemon Showdown Username: Hulavuta
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST/EDT and free every weeknight around 7 PM, available all day Friday
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC or XY RU but I'd really like to learn VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: Wassup guys, this is my fifth time signing up for the program. I'm 18 from Florida and I'm going into my first year of college. I wanna get involved with some Pokemon stuff IRL and join clubs and leagues and stuff, so I feel like it'd be useful to know the official format. I was paired with Jio as a VGC tutor back in March but unfortunately a lot of things came up so I was too busy to make a lot of meetings. I'm also interested in learning RU this generation but I much prefer to learn VGC.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes, this is my favorite part
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Probably not, as I am out of touch with OU and I am not signing up to learn OU either.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I'm always on both

I don't know if I am allowed to make requests but I would like to have Ace Emerald tutor me again, he is the cooliest

Username: SOMALIA
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: SOMALIA
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU / ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself:
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: yes
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both

Exeggutor

twist
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Username: Exeggutorial
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Exeggutorial
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-4:00, available from usually 10 AM to 12 AM
What tier do you want to learn?: XY NU
Tell us a little about yourself: Second time signing up. Fourteen, I like games n programming n shit. I like Exeggutor.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both available.

I'd like to be tutored because I feel like I can expand my knowledge of the different tiers, and this gives me the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm willing to learn and available most of the time, so I don't think I'll be all too difficult a tutee. Also, NU has Exeggutor.

Username: OverlordDerp
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: OverlordDerp
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4. Available from 5-8 p.m on every weekday but Friday, fully available on Saturday, and wholly unavailable on Sunday. Moving to a new house by September 2, so I may not be available 1-2 days before that specific date. After that is perfectly fine.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU, and XY Doubles (not VGC)
Tell us a little about yourself: First time signing up for this, and I'm pretty interested in actually getting better at Pokemon. I enjoy programming, video games, and studying chemistry.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Yes.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, but if Skype is being used, I'd rather not use voice chat all that often, due to not wanting to disturb roommates at a new house.

Last edited:
Username: Reign of Hail
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Uniterflash
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Standard Time (UTC-05:00)
What tier do you want to learn?: XY UU or XY OU (Pref UU)
Tell us a little about yourself: Well im 14 and currently a freshman in high school. My favorite character in pokemon is Green Oak. I made this account when I was like 10 years old and trying to make my first competitive team (It was a hail team) ,but I stopped pokemon after selling my ds for and swotching to 360. So I saw x and y started saving got the game a moth ago and have over 100+ hours on it now! So even though I have less than 25 posts I want a tutor because I want to learn tge meta and be able to compete at the highest level as well as be an active component of this community. Most of all I suppose, I just want to have fun doing so. I can also use skype.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes I suppose I would.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 84 Tutee Tournament?: If I feel as If I've gained the skills and abillity from the mentorship to conpete at a high enough level to be able to do well enough or maybe even win the tournament I don't see why not.

I WAS SKIPPED ROUND 84, I believe I should note if I got skipped right?

Last edited:
Username: SuperPerkinz
Pokemon Showdown Username: SuperPerkinz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST Timezone I'm pretty flexible. I'm usually on Showdown at nights anytime after 5:00PM until Midnight (EST) (though what time I get online depends on the day). Also I'm sometimes on in the afternoons around 2:00PM-4:00PM (EST)
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing Pokemon for awhile now. Never got into the competitive side of it until about a little over a year ago. Which is when I joined the site. I learned alot from just browsing and battling on Showdown. Though I'm nowhere near as good as I'd like to be. I'm pretty terrible at teambuilding but also struggle with battling a bit.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes if I knew what they are.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Yes even though I'm not really good at tournaments.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC only. Don't have Skype.

YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS. I haven't posted anything because I feel I'm not good enough to provide anything helpful. Anyway I may have been battling competitively for about a year now but I'm still not that great. My rating on Showdown is usually in the low-mid 1400's though I can sometimes get up to low 1500's. The closer to 1500 I get the more I struggle. I feel that I could learn more from an experienced player. I would like to improve my battling skills as well as my teambuilding skills. I would like to be good enough to be able to participate in future Suspect Tests and maybe get to atleast the 1600's on Showdown if not higher.

I WAS SKIPPED LAST TIME IN ROUND 87

Username:malcolm
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:chespindew
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:MST (GMT-7 i believe) anytime till 6:00pm MST
What tier do you want to learn?:UU
Tell us a little about yourself: started competitively playing showdown about a year ago (near the end of gen 5). Also i enjoy helping new players get into the competitive scene (most of that was on the actual showdown site, not here on smogon) though since my teambuliding knowledge is only mainly type coverage i feel like most of the advice i give could be alot better.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:yes i would
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?:yes i am interested in the tourney, great way to practice right?
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:can use either one the tutor needs

YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS. I may only have 1 post on smogon, but during the competitive BW gen i was in contact with some of the newer players of the old "Introduce Yourself" thread giving them team tips and answering questions they may have had (even with limited my knowledge at that time it was something). I have even gotten some positive feedback from some of them soon after finishing with them. Here in gen 6 im really struggling to get anywhere in any tier, with uu being the one im newest at. learning more about the metagame should help me with getting involved in suspect test opinons (tho i feel like u have to be ridiculously good to even voice an opinion in those) and get involved with smogon more in general

I was skipped last round.

Username
: LilligantEX
Pokemon Showdown Username: LilligantEX
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: All day, except Thursdays. I am also up early/in bed late, so even with a different timezone I can probably work something out. GMT +10 (AUS EST)
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing Pokemon since Blue/Red were released, but only became interested in the competitive scene during HeartGold/SoulSilver. I'm about to finish my undergrad degree at university, and am hoping to get a job in journalism or editing. I'm incredibly passionate about video games, especially Pokemon, and it's been a life-long love for me.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yep!
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Definitely.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Sure can.

A brief explanation of why I should be tutored (less than 25 posts): I've wanted to learn how to construct teams and battle like a master for many years. I've lurked around and studied strategies on Smogon for some time, but playing on Pokemon Showdown still shows I have a lot to learn. I'm absolutely committed to the Apprentice Program, and am truly keen to learn everything I can to improve my battle skills. I'd love to work alongside a tutor who can help me achieve that, and I'm willing to put in the hard work to do it.

SKIPPED LAST ROUND

Username:
Salt
Pokemon Showdown Username: Sa1t
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 (US EST) Usually after 5 PM. I have a part time job which may cause minor scheduling issues, but I'll be sure to let my tutor know ahead of time should it make me unavailable at a certain time
Tell us a little about yourself: Most of my forum activity is in CAP and I want to learn XY OU to contribute with higher quality since CAP projects are based off of OU. Another goal I have is to consistently be able to get reqs for suspect testing, something I've fallen short of a few times. I've been a competitive player since late BW/early BW2.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC

Last edited:
Username: Peef Rimgar
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Peef Rimgarr
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 (United States EST), usually on and off from 4-10PM on week days, on whenever I'm not with my family/boyfriend on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: OU, Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a relatively well known OM player who does fuck all in terms of standards, so I decided to try and learn from a proper tutor. I have basic knowledge of OU, but just never really excelled at it. Dubs is just a meta I've never really tried before and looks interesting. Prepare for shitty puns. I apologize ahead of time
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Sure
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Sure
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC I can always get on, Skype I'll have to experiment with. I can be found sporadically in #pu already, but I'd be more active in general on IRC if needed ofc

Username:Jetshock
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:Ubers Must Fall
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Pacific Standard Time Usually all day on the weekends and 4-10 on weekdays
Tell us a little about yourself:I started playing competitively around 4th gen, but really got into it 5th gen. Im a Senior in H.S. right now and very determined tog et better. Im usually down for anything fun.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?:yes
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:yes Skype
A brief explanation of why I should be tutored (less than 25 posts): I wanted to be a good team builder for years now and i still can not get it right. I want to be in some smogon tournaments. I want to really get into this community and overall just have some fun! I am also tired of sucking and playing low ladder.

Last edited:
Username: Aguilo
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:Pokemon Showdown: Aguilo_suerte
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: PDT (Pacific Day Time I think it's GMT-7) Free Monday Wednesday and Friday After 5:00 P.M Weekends it depends if I'm not out and also homework might change things around
What tier do you want to learn?: Either XY OU/NU/UU or doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student taking very hard classes. I've been a huge fan of pokemon since I've gotten pokemon yellow as my first game ever pikachu will always be my favorite. I like the pokemon anime a lot (but BW was a disappointment still watching XY). I also like other animes like SAO. I know Spanish (since it was my first language also because I'm Hispanic), learning Chinese, and want to learn Japanese and Italian. ummm.. I like Mexican Food <--- this feels random XD
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: yep
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: if I have the time then yes :)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype? I prefer Skype
You must provide a brief explanation of why you should be tutored if you have under 25 posts:
well I know the basics of competitive battling but I never seem to win battles when I battle online. I've been into it for a while now but I just can't seem to understand it well that's why I want to learn from the best. I feel like I always need a tutor/teacher to learn, trying to learn by myself and reading guides just seem confusing to me so that's why I want to be tutored.

I WAS SKIPPED LAST TIME IN ROUND 87

Last edited:
Username: DeepSound
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: DeepSound
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 (Berlin, Germany); basically any time except 2am-1pm, everyday
What tier do you want to learn?: First preference: XY OU ; Second preference: XY NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing Competitive since 3rd Gen but neither created my own sets nor was successful in order to reach high tiers - so I'm seeking advice of your top-notch tips :D and yeah, I'm German if that is important or anything..
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: sure
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: sure
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I prefer Skype
You must provide a brief explanation of why you should be tutored if you have under 25 posts: I love playing competitive but I really need someone showing me the details you have to pay attention on team building as well as in battle. I always read strategy articles on smogon and love the community here! I think here i can learn from the best and it'd be awesome if i could get help in becoming a better pokemon trainer :) i got the basics and basic strategies but that's not enough to be a great competitive trainer!

Last edited:
Username: GGamer745
Pokemon Showdown Username: GGamer745
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT -4, Available 3:30 PM and so on.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a Puerto Rican battler, have an interest in drawing, writing, but when it comes to Pokemon... Oh boy. I absolutely love to team build and battle, and i've done so since the BW Era. I always try my best in battle, but I just feel as if I haven't unlocked my full potential. I know it sounds cliche, but what can I say? I'm signing up for improving my skill at battling, building, and trying to make a name for myself on Smogon. But of course, having fun is the most important factor. :]
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes!
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Definitely!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype
Less than 25 posts: All I do is lurk rather than post at the moment, but I'm trying to actively post whenever a topic interests me. Honestly, I don't know what to post and where. I spend most of my time on the OU Competitive Discussion thread, reading articles and whatnot. I think I should be tutored for the reason I've mentioned above. I want to be the best battler I can be, and I'll stop at nothing to accomplish my goal. :]

Username: D4RR3N
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: D4RR3N
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +8, evenings my time and basically anytime during weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing competitive mons for a few years already, mainly OU. I'm looking to learn a new tier in a new generation for me.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Sure
Are you interested in playing for the Round 88 Tutee Tournament?: Most probably.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Ye both works for me
Was skipped last round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)