NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TheCanadianWifier I just noticed this on page 6:
This has been updated.

Also, Pokemon that have not had skeletons posted yet, have had little activity since they were posted, have been dropped. So many new Pokemon are now available be reserved, please check the first post for that. If you were the author of an analysis that was dropped, you are free to reserve new Pokemon in the future.
That was posted multiple pages it was reserved, so can I take it?

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
TheCanadianWifier I just noticed this on page 6:

That was posted multiple pages it was reserved, so can I take it?
hhujgbsdbg
I've actually had this written up for a while on my PC, I just didn't upload it n_n

Sorry, cause I feel as though you probably should get it cause of my laziness/business, but I do already have 90% of it done :[[[[

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hhujgbsdbg
I've actually had this written up for a while on my PC, I just didn't upload it n_n

Sorry, cause I feel as though you probably should get it cause of my laziness/business, but I do already have 90% of it done :[[[[
thats fine.

HypnoEmpire

Yokatta...
Alright guys, let's see who can take this first :]

Dropping Electivire. I picked off more than I could chew and I'll be kinda busy. Sorry :/

Alright guys, let's see who can take this first :]

Dropping Electivire. I picked off more than I could chew and I'll be kinda busy. Sorry :/
I'll take that. I think Rhydon is already up for reassigning since I didn't do anything with it, so I don't actually have 3 analyses on me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)