Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stadium is irrelevant to XY, though... And I never said all strains were available :p
We can fight right now if you want to sir.

Edit: Stop typing faster than me.
Edit2: You also double posted, wow :l Can't even follow the rules.

If I trade Pokemon that are cured from pokerus, will some people dislike it and others will like it?
Depends on the person, you seem to be pretty new to Pokemon (or X, Y/this concept) a lot of people just don't like the weird smiley face it gives when it's cured. Others who want battle ready Pokemon don't mind (EV trained to specifications to be fit for competitive battling).

Pokerus is completely beneficial. There are almost no downsides (the only downside is being unable to gain an odd number of EVs after contracting it... which doesn't matter since all EV jump points are even).
We can fight right now if you want to sir.

Edit: Stop typing faster than me.
Edit2: You also double posted, wow :l Can't even follow the rules.

Depends on the person, you seem to be pretty new to Pokemon (or X, Y/this concept) a lot of people just don't like the weird smiley face it gives when it's cured. Others who want battle ready Pokemon don't mind (EV trained to specifications to be fit for competitive battling).
Okay, thanks for the info! I have simply played Pokemon, never got into competitive, breeding, glitches, etc, until now. I just opened smogon, and been looking at giveaways and things to start breeding. My first project will be a Lapras, but have not started yet. Really grateful to the community for being so open on giving spitbacks, and shinies away =]

How the heck do I get a 6IV ditto? Could anyone give me an extra? ;-;

I have a shit-ton of spitbacks I'm willing to offer, including a 5IV timid charmander w/ egg moves, a modest 4IV squirtle, a timid 5IV jolteon, an adamant 5IV flareon, and some others. I'm willing to give up 3 pokemon for a 6IV ditto, I really, really need one ;~;

How the heck do I get a 6IV ditto? Could anyone give me an extra? ;-;

I have a shit-ton of spitbacks I'm willing to offer, including a 5IV timid charmander w/ egg moves, a modest 4IV squirtle, a timid 5IV jolteon, an adamant 5IV flareon, and some others. I'm willing to give up 3 pokemon for a 6IV ditto, I really, really need one ;~;
I'll give you one, although you can't trade it to anyone else, what's your FC/IGN?
I don't need anything else in return, and you can thank mostthe3rd for making this Ditto.

EDIT: Guys don't complain, he gave me rights to it, you can ask him yourself :]

I'll give you one, although you can't trade it to anyone else, what's your FC/IGN?
I don't need anything else in return, and you can thank mostthe3rd for making this Ditto.

EDIT: Guys don't complain, he gave me rights to it, you can ask him yourself :]
FC is 2638.1437.4651 and my ign is Anjuna. I won't be able to go online till tomorrow.

But thank you so much omfg :toast::toast::toast:

Wondering if someone can help me with data for a few Pokemon so I can wrap up the Kanto portion of my Dex. The Pokemon can be a throwaway for data, or I can offer to breed something for a competitive/spitback version.

-Grimer
-Hitmonchan (Top would be nice too since equalizing those stats is a pain).
-Timid/Bold Eevees (if spit backs, Wish for the Vaporeon one would be nice).
-Articuno (mainly expecting trade back on this one obviously)

I can help with Eevee and Articuno, though both will have to be trade backs.
The Articuno only then, since I need the Eevees to evolve to Vaporeon or Jolteon.

That said, I have a Heavy Ball Slugma Female you could use to start a breeding chain if you've got one lying around I can have.

Don't have any spare spitbacks of it atm, but when I eventually get to breeding the Eveelutions I'll give you spitback(s) if you still need them at that point in time.
Alright. I'm going to sleep right now, but let me know when you get to the Vaporeon/Jolteon spit backs. We can do Articuno data tomorrow.

Keep or Toss?

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Pokéguy (21885) (Lv. 51)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/07/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power Dragon
Notes:
This was soft reset by myself. I'm at the 200 hour mark (including two 7 hour play throughs) for reseting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 7.5 hours of game play to get to.

Should I keep or toss this Xerneas? Sadly, I might kill it because I have the 6 IV Naga one.

EDIT: Stupid typo. I Reset this for those who are wondering. Need HP Fire Xerneas.

Last edited:
Keep unless you want a better HP
I've been going for Hidden Power Fire. Bleh, it's so hard to decide; I know I'll restart and go for another HP Fire Xerneas after, but is this worth like 8 hours of my life? The one I have already is 1 point better.... Hmmm. Any other opinions?

Keep or Toss?

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Pokéguy (21885) (Lv. 51)
Hidden Power Dragon
Notes:
This was soft reset by myself. I at the 200 hour mark (including two 7 hour play throughs) for reseting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 7.5 hours of game play to get to.

Should I keep or toss this Xerneas? Sadly, I might kill it because I have the 6 IV Naga one.
or just give it to me? lol

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been going for Hidden Power Fire. Bleh, it's so hard to decide; I know I'll restart and go for another HP Fire Xerneas after, but is this worth like 8 hours of my life? The one I have already is 1 point better.... Hmmm. Any other opinions?
As long as you don't start making a stardate captains log, toss it and keep going.

Keep or Toss?

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Pokéguy (21885) (Lv. 51)
Hidden Power Dragon
Notes:
This was soft reset by myself. I at the 200 hour mark (including two 7 hour play throughs) for reseting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 7.5 hours of game play to get to.

I would keep it :)

If you're still wondering whether to keep it at this point, I'd say toss. Keep going for HP Fire! :)

Hi ! Something really crazy happened to me yesterday : I was breeding some Mr Mime ( Dusk Ball, 4 egg moves... ) when I got a Shiny one ! You would say nothing very special but the next egg also hatched Shiny !!! I was laughing so hard, the funniest thing is that I don't even have the Shiny Charm lol

Anyway, I have now 2 Shiny Mr Mime but as I never have luck with that, they are both unperfect. There are there stats:

Calm / Soundproof
IVs: 31/31/31/31/pretty low/31
Teeter Dance | Fake Out | Icy Wind | Nasty Plot

OR

Calm / Filter ( may use an Ability Capsule )
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/16 or 17
Teeter Dance | Fake Out | Icy Wind | Nasty Plot​

I would like to use it in my Baton Pass team and I would like to know if the 16-17 IVs in Speed of the second one will make me lose something ? Will I be outspeeded by something I wouldn't be with 31 IVs after 1 or 2 boosts ? I did some calcs but it was midnight and I can't say I didn't do any error but it seems I don't miss too much things.

So what do you say guys ? Keep or toss ?
And would some people be interested by them ? ( don't forget they are Nicknameable )
Reposting, I would like at least the idea of someone about it :)

I'm Masuda Methoding Skiddos and I ended up with a bunch of extra ones.
I'd like to give them away to clear up a box.

Here's what I have:

All are Careful Natured with Sap Sipper- no egg moves

Nine Ten males with 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Eight Seven females with 31/31/31/xx/31/31
One male with 31/31/31/xx/31/0 (can be used for TR or something)
One male with 31/31/31/31/31/31

To get one just put up a Caterpie (which can be found in Santalune Forest) up on
GTS with the message Grass and VM me your ign. If you would like a nickname or specific gender please tell me.

:|

Last edited:
Keep or Toss?

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Pokéguy (21885) (Lv. 51)
Hidden Power Dragon
Notes:

keep realy its the best i ever saw

After finally obtaining the Oval Charm, I'm now aiming for the Shiny Charm but am unable to get many of the legendaries needed to do so (GTS is a crapshoot). If there's anyone here who wouldn't mind trading me a number of the Pokemon I'm missing for just the dex entries, I would be extremely grateful. In return, I can offer: some bred 5IV mons (ask for details), PP Ups/Maxes, 1 each Kee and/or Liechi Berry, and any of the Battle Maison items. I know it's not much, but it's all I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)