Not open for further replies.
(credit to based Antar )
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Level 100, knows Defog
No EVs
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 4

I would like this if you please
I can offer a naive genesect from an event for white2. I only transferred for entry junk and possible use for something like this.

(credit to based Antar )
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Level 100, knows Defog
No EVs
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 4

I would like this if you please
I can offer a naive genesect from an event for white2. I only transferred for entry junk and possible use for something like this.
Well, I already have a Naive Genesect :/

Got anything else to offer?

I am interested in 5 iv slowpoke (put in best nature) and 5 iv modest eevee. I have these to offer:

5 iv aerodactyl in dream ball
5 iv pancham in repeat ball
5 iv misdreavus in poke ball
5 iv murkrow in nest ball
5 iv timburr in poke ball
5 iv hippopotas in poke ball
5 iv ralts in dream ball

I am interested in 5 iv slowpoke (put in best nature) and 5 iv modest eevee. I have these to offer:

5 iv aerodactyl in dream ball
5 iv pancham in repeat ball
5 iv misdreavus in poke ball
5 iv murkrow in nest ball
5 iv timburr in poke ball
5 iv hippopotas in poke ball
5 iv ralts in dream ball
Not really interested in any of those, sorry.

what are you looking for? I will try to breed it for you, but I will have to start monday on it
I'm not really looking to do breedables right now, I've got a bunch of mons to EV train and level up.

I can offer the following:
Cydaquil (not with dream world)
Shiny naive mixed infernape (with blaze)
A bold mew with baton pass/nasty plot/taunt/rock polish
shiny Italian subspore with technician breloom.
Any sound good?
Is the Infernape 5/6 IV? And any egg moves?

Hi, can you CMT for these please(both adamant and jolly)?

Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A

Is the Infernape 5/6 IV? And any egg moves?
To be honest, I actually got from pokecheck and I usually don't pay attention to that kind of stuff (IV's I mean) but I can give you it's stats
HP:282
AT:261
DEF:166
SP. AT:268
SP. DEF:136
SPEED:339
Also the moves are Fireblast/Close combat/Protect/Grass knot, so no on the egg moves....
But it's hidden power is dragon if that's okay.

To be honest, I actually got from pokecheck and I usually don't pay attention to that kind of stuff (IV's I mean) but I can give you it's stats
HP:282
AT:261
DEF:166
SP. AT:268
SP. DEF:136
SPEED:339
Also the moves are Fireblast/Close combat/Protect/Grass knot, so no on the egg moves....
But it's hidden power is dragon if that's okay.
HP Dragon means it isn't 31/31/31/31/x/31. How about the Breloom? Just check with the guy in Kiloude City to see if it's 31/31/31/x/31/31

Terribly sorry I just got back on after a long day with my sister's friends. With all of them chattering together, I think I would rather fight a army of blissey off instead.:)

Anywho the guy said that it's good in all stats though his hp is the best it seems, does that help?

Terribly sorry I just got back on after a long day with my sister's friends. With all of them chattering together, I think I would rather fight a army of blissey off instead.:)

Anywho the guy said that it's good in all stats though his hp is the best it seems, does that help?
Well that means it's not 5/6 IV :(. Are you able to clone/anything else to offer? If not, you could EV Train a couple of mons for me.

Hi, can you CMT for these please(both adamant and jolly)?

Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
I must have missed this, sorry for taking so long to respond. How about a Modest Shiny HP Fire Magnemite and a Timid Shiny Staryu? Or if you don't like trading shinies 1-1 with breedables, just the Magnemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)