Smogon All Generation Tournament II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Just some hours till the round is over.

If you think you deserve the activity win, this is your opportunity to say why.

My opponent contacted me and I responded, but he hasn't responded to me in a week. I have sent 4 messages with no response even though he has been on the site. I don't know why he didn't give me the win but I think I deserve the activity win.

Yeah, I lost XY, tried to reschedule just we never meet up on smogtours darn it. Mainly its different timezones and I'm at school 9 hrs a day. Plus my opp stopped trying to schedule the last few days.

So yeah, thats my case.

I was active on sd and po all of the week and i vmed him but i had a reply after 3 day and he contacted me only 1 day when i was off and i can't reply for play..
I tryed to be active all of the week for play but i can't stay on 24/7...but'll be useless because when he has been on he did not answer lol

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Coin Flips:

Aurious vs Reymedy
Hangover vs FLCL
Foster vs Tomahawk
NightFox
vs cbt
BIHI LE RETOUR TADA vs Century Express
Possibility. vs Jirachie
-Clone-
vs Laurel
paquito98 vs Light The Thunder

The rest of the battles that weren't played were decided by activity.

R2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)