Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I was really hoping it would have those moves. (I'd hack it, but I can't because I don't know the PID method, along w/ some other issues).
what? Seems pretty suspicious along with all the other stuff you post in the Hack check thread.

what? Seems pretty suspicious along with all the other stuff you post in the Hack check thread.
Don't worry, I only hacked in gen 5 because I couldn't RNG. But with gen 6's new mechanics, I hardly need to hack at all (though it would save me a lot of trouble if I could).

I am well aware that some people (along with smogon itself) is against trading hacks, and wouldn't trade them unless the person didn't care for some reason. I also like to hack sometimes just to experiment with things. For example, if I could hack, I'd hack a Charizard w/ Illusion or Imposter to see what would happen if I mega-evolved it.

I can't exactly blame your suspicions; they're completely understandable. And if I could hack, I wouldn't need to trade at all, and would probably abandon this thread.

tl;dr None of the Pokémon I trade are hacks.

Don't worry, I only hacked in gen 5 because I couldn't RNG. But with gen 6's new mechanics, I hardly need to hack at all (though it would save me a lot of trouble if I could).

I am well aware that some people (along with smogon itself) is against trading hacks, and wouldn't trade them unless the person didn't care for some reason. I also like to hack sometimes just to experiment with things. For example, if I could hack, I'd hack a Charizard w/ Illusion or Imposter to see what would happen if I mega-evolved it.

I can't exactly blame your suspicions; they're completely understandable. And if I could hack, I wouldn't need to trade at all, and would probably abandon this thread.

tl;dr None of the Pokémon I trade are hacks.
You should probably not talk about hacking, editing, or legality in the wifi forum if you want people to trust you more.

Very well, though I think the line in my sig is required. Thanks for the warning BTW. I really appreciate it.
Just saying, you don't do yourself any favors by inquiring how to ensure legality. If you are really interested in that stuff, try to learn more about the game mechanics. You've cloned for me before & I appreciate that but some of your posts here make me hesitant to give you a CMT.

Anyway, have a nice day. The Wifi community is one of the best here & you don't want to jeopardize that.

Okay, since nothing's worked so far to get those last 3 patterns, I will now trade 2 Pokemon for each remaining Scatterbug egg. However, to avoid being completely scammed, I'll trade 1 Pokemon at a time, hatch the egg, check its IVs & patterns, then trade the 2nd Pokemon.

Hello. Through means that may have involved a giveaway, I have been able to obtain a Yveltal that you might be interested in.

Yveltal
IV's: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Nature: Rash
Moves: Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Taunt

It was soft resetted, and is battle ready. I you want it, I will trade it for your Naive Diancie.

Hello. Through means that may have involved a giveaway, I have been able to obtain a Yveltal that you might be interested in.

Yveltal
IV's: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Nature: Rash
Moves: Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Taunt

It was soft resetted, and is battle ready. I you want it, I will trade it for your Naive Diancie.
I already have one w/ those exact same IVs & nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)