Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for an Adamant natured Swirlix with Unburden that knows Belly Drum, non-Shiny (I repeat: no shinies). I would also like for the Swirlix to be holding a Whipped Dream. In return, I could give a Bold natured Spritzee (Female), a Timid natured Vanillite (Male), or a Relaxed nature Carbink.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey, is there any way to use the backup/restore feature without connecting to the powersaves server? I want to clone some things, but I can't because I can't seem to connect to the powersaves server. It just flips really quickly between screens without letting me do anything. :-/

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, is there any way to use the backup/restore feature without connecting to the powersaves server? I want to clone some things, but I can't because I can't seem to connect to the powersaves server. It just flips really quickly between screens without letting me do anything. :-/
No, everything is done server side. It's not possible.

Best Gen III to V Tutor Moves for Charmander?
Air Cutter is fun.

It's Careful, so that wouldn't be very helpful. I've decided on Fire Punch already, and I'll probably add Dynamic Punch for the lolz, but idk about the last 2 slots
Post the nature in your first post next time imo. Thunderpunch is a decent option :p.

Edit: not directed at anybody, but yay I caught a 31/31/30/xx/31/31 jolly dusk ball Zygarde :D.

I know this may seem like an out of nowhere request, but...

Does anybody have/know where I (or my friend who wants one) can get a Wish Salamence?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

Does anybody have/know where I (or my friend who wants one) can get a Wish Salamence?
That's kinda hard since it was a 3rd Gen event, which are notoriously difficult to get (I only have one)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Wish events are all but non-existant. That information is in the first post of the hack check thread, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)