Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you, by any chance, meant my thread, you can catch Rotom in any Ball available in DPPt (with some obvious exceptions).
I probably did, those must've been RNG captures then! My bad :o

EDIT: yup, your thread. I shouldn't have assumed those were breeds :p

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a decent Petal Dance Meowth? By decent I mean Timid or Modest with 31 IVs on both Special Attack and Speed
lol. Keep dreaming, you will never find a legitimate one with those specifications, and even if someone has a legit one with such specs, I highly doubt he/she will trade it, given its rarity.

I want to check the TSV of a friend using KeyBV, is it possible for me to do it using the Battle Maison? I don't want to go through the trouble of finding someone to battle rn.

lol. Keep dreaming, you will never find a legitimate one with those specifications, and even if someone has a legit one with such specs, I highly doubt he/she will trade it, given its rarity.
Fuck man. I guess all 3rd Gen events are impossible to obtain on competitive form (so no WishMence or WishBliss D:)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The horrible thing is, I have an R4 and knowledge on how to inject Pokemon on a .sav file through PokeSav. However, because Pokecheck is down, I can't get the .pkm file.
- that still doesn't make any of the ones obtainable from Pokecheck legitimate, I wouldn't even call most of the shitty ones "legal", not really the place to announce your so-called knowledge either :l

Play on simulators, then you can actually use them.

- that still doesn't make any of the ones obtainable from Pokecheck legitimate, I wouldn't even call most of the shitty ones "legal", not really the place to announce your so-called knowledge either :l

Play on simulators, then you can actually use them.
I didn't learn how to directly. I learned to clone Pokemon by downloading the .pkm save from the box and injecting it on other free spaces. That's how I cloned my tweaking Shaymin, among other stuff.

Yeah, I guess simulators are my only option now. That leads up to my next question: What is a good moveset for Petal Dance Persian? I have Nasty Plot/Hyper Voice/Petal Dance, but idk what else. I'm not sure if I should pick a Hidden Power, Dark Pulse, or Water Pulse.

Esmeya

I didn't learn how to directly. I learned to clone Pokemon by downloading the .pkm save from the box and injecting it on other free spaces. That's how I cloned my tweaking Shaymin, among other stuff.

Yeah, I guess simulators are my only option now. That leads up to my next question: What is a good moveset for Petal Dance Persian? I have Nasty Plot/Hyper Voice/Petal Dance, but idk what else. I'm not sure if I should pick a Hidden Power, Dark Pulse, or Water Pulse.
If you're doing doubles, I've used Icy Wind on my Persians forever + Technician.

I'm planning on doing a Fennekin giveaway sometime in the future. Which ball do you think is best for Delphox?

I'm leaning toward Premier Ball, but I'm not sure. Which one is the most/less common?

Esmeya

Unless there is NU Doubles, I'm going Singles
Oh, well Water Pulse is a good filler + confusion chance. I've also (surprisingly) used HP Flying or Protect.

I'm planning on doing a Fennekin giveaway sometime in the future. Which ball do you think is best for Delphox?

[Only because of the streaks of yellow furs in a coordinated pattern]

I'm leaning toward Premier Ball, but I'm not sure. Which one is the most/less common?

I know there have been A LOT of posts regarding legality (read: not legitimacy) of shiny Jirachi obtained via injected wondercards - specifically those obtained on an English game + 3DS and therefore have an English name. Even after reading through those posts I'm finding a lot of conflicting arguements. Can somebody tell me (perhaps a mod can help) what the official Smogon stance is please? I don't want to waste my time soft resetting something I can't share with other people.

Esmeya

I know there have been A LOT of posts regarding legality (read: not legitimacy) of shiny Jirachi obtained via injected wondercards - specifically those obtained on an English game + 3DS and therefore have an English name. Even after reading through those posts I'm finding a lot of conflicting arguements. Can somebody tell me (perhaps a mod can help) what the official Smogon stance is please? I don't want to waste my time soft resetting something I can't share with other people.
The official stance was already said in the hack check thread almost 4 times now. It's the same stance as any other injected Wondercard, state that it's from an injected Wondercard while trading. It's legal. Local events are not region locked this gen.

Anyone here have genderless 'mons RNG'd from previous gens in balls other than regular? Don't mind Shinyness, Tutor Moves, redis, etc, just looking to complete my collection.

Feel free to CMT. Can give an updated list of breedables + Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)