Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted...Let's go for the trifecta, shall we?

For Wrath: I have always been a pretty chill guy, so when I was a kid I changed schools on 6th grade to a way better one. Being a very quiet person, I had only made a few friends in class up until this point, which was around the 2nd bimester. Since it was a religious school, most of the students had been studying together ever since the 1st grade and were pretty much friends, but there was this guy that was very popular in class because he could draw really well, although he was also kinda of a bully. So, on this religion class a professor had asked to bring to school a paperboard for a project and the guy started teasing me (Can't really recall why, I guess he was just a flat out bully) when the professor wasn't looking. When the professor left the room for a moment, the guy got up from this chair and came to stand in front of me with his paperboard rolled up like a pipe. So he hit me a couple times and I was getting pissed off because: a) nobody was doing anything; b) I knew his friends would gank up on me if I did anything; c) I was telling him to stop. So finally, when he jumped to hit me hard (mind you, it's a paperboard, so it's annoying but it doesn't really hurt) I flat out kicked both his legs on mid-air on a clean sweep and he dropped like a ripped fruit on the floor. So I get up really angry and shout I SAID FUCKIN' STOP while he's on the floor. Well, he stopped, started crying, his friends laughed at him and I made a couple new friends who hated the guy. He never once spoke to me (nor did anything to me) for the whole 2 more years we studied together.
---------
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

------
I'll have a Spearow ready :D

Voted...Let's go for the trifecta, shall we?

For Wrath: I have always been a pretty chill guy, so when I was a kid I changed schools on 6th grade to a way better one. Being a very quiet person, I had only made a few friends in class up until this point, which was around the 2nd bimester. Since it was a religious school, most of the students had been studying together ever since the 1st grade and were pretty much friends, but there was this guy that was very popular in class because he could draw really well, although he was also kinda of a bully. So, on this religion class a professor had asked to bring to school a paperboard for a project and the guy started teasing me (Can't really recall why, I guess he was just a flat out bully) when the professor wasn't looking. When the professor left the room for a moment, the guy got up from this chair and came to stand in front of me with his paperboard rolled up like a pipe. So he hit me a couple times and I was getting pissed off because: a) nobody was doing anything; b) I knew his friends would gank up on me if I did anything; c) I was telling him to stop. So finally, when he jumped to hit me hard (mind you, it's a paperboard, so it's annoying but it doesn't really hurt) I flat out kicked both his legs on mid-air on a clean sweep and he dropped like a ripped fruit on the floor. So I get up really angry and shout I SAID FUCKIN' STOP while he's on the floor. Well, he stopped, started crying, his friends laughed at him and I made a couple new friends who hated the guy. He never once spoke to me (nor did anything to me) for the whole 2 more years we studied together.
---------
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

------
I'll have a Spearow ready :D
Awesome Wrath Story. I'll go online with all three now.

Just finishing hatching the spearow egg and I'll hop online :D

--

Forgot to nickname Wrath >_> Also, enjoy the Tyrunt :D She's pentaflawless or quad with 30 in one (I'll edit that when I find my spreadsheat) but I had forgotten it was a she and asked for a male nickname. Didn't want to bother the reddit guy with changing nicknames so I just kept her around, you can redis her if you want

Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
So I'm going to be greedy and ask for three. Does this count as a greed story? Joking. ;P

Eins:

Misery loves company (it really does, because I can't stand happy people when I'm miserable...I'm mean like that e.e). Anyways, its hard to really recall a period in my life where I was utterly happy. I tend to be the negative sort as optimism is a concept I just can't seem to grasp, but the truly worst time of my life was high school. To sum up why high school sucked for me: Teenage girls are biscuits. I was bullied pretty much throughout the entire time I was there until my mom decided to home school me. The worst part about it is that the people who bullied me were former friends of mine. At the time I was too shy/reserved to really do anything about it...and I stupidly regret forgiving said "friends" time and time again only to wind up with them returning to their biscuit-y ways the next week. The teachers also knew it was happening (these girls weren't subtle and it was a small school), yet did nothing about it, instead telling my mom at parent teacher conferences that I needed to be more "sociable" and shouldn't be such a loner. >.> So yup. Misery.

Zwei:

This was the hardest decision of my life sorry Latios but:

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

Drei:

My Spearow is ready. ;D

P.S. - Thank you in advance

So I'm going to be greedy and ask for three. Does this count as a greed story? Joking. ;P

Eins:

Misery loves company (it really does, because I can't stand happy people when I'm miserable...I'm mean like that e.e). Anyways, its hard to really recall a period in my life where I was utterly happy. I tend to be the negative sort as optimism is a concept I just can't seem to grasp, but the truly worst time of my life was high school. To sum up why high school sucked for me: Teenage girls are biscuits. I was bullied pretty much throughout the entire time I was there until my mom decided to home school me. The worst part about it is that the people who bullied me were former friends of mine. At the time I was too shy/reserved to really do anything about it...and I stupidly regret forgiving said "friends" time and time again only to wind up with them returning to their biscuit-y ways the next week. The teachers also knew it was happening (these girls weren't subtle and it was a small school), yet did nothing about it, instead telling my mom at parent teacher conferences that I needed to be more "sociable" and shouldn't be such a loner. >.> So yup. Misery.

Zwei:

This was the hardest decision of my life sorry Latios but:

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

Drei:

My Spearow is ready. ;D

P.S. - Thank you in advance
Aww, I'm sorry about your child hood. Come online and get some win. :)

Going for 3 :D

I. Lust will ruin friendships. Lust will make you think of a certain person every single day and make you wonder how it would feel to spend the night with them. Just once, maybe twice. You don't love them, no no no. That would be a lie. You just want to be theirs, in the most intimate of ways. So I, the simple little welsh girl, decide to take a niiiiiice long walk around the Oxford campus. Along the way, I encountered a wild boyfriend and girlfriend! Thinking that I would be welcomed by them both, I moved closer. I was greeted with a stony stare and a grimace. The boyfriend, his face a little pale, says to me that he's got something to tell me. I laugh, and agree to listen, thinking it's something simple, such as he copied my Chem notes. No. Just.. no. He watched me shower, twice. How? I have absolutely no idea. I live outside of campus, and my washroom has a large curtain blocking the only window. I turn to his girlfriend, "Why are you still with him?" I ask. She replies with a "I'm not." She promptly slaps him across the face and proceeds to spit on my shoes. One week later, we're close friends and enjoy meeting each other for lunch at a popular Coffee Shoppe around here. She's amazing, and her Ex-Boyfriend is now my biology partner. Strange turn of events, aye?

II. This was hard but.. BÆ.
[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Edgardo (55143) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Double Edge, Wide Guard, Avalanche
Tradeable Stock :
Note: 117jokes's Shiny Kalos Bred Mudkip. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit 117jokes for it. Great for breeding Mudkips when ORAS comes out.

image.jpg

Sexy Flat selfie bullshit right here. Ayee!

III. Spearowwwww!

Lol it's late what am I doing up. Anyways, enjoy that damn selfie and that story. I'm getting coffee awhile :D

Be back ^_^

Going for 3 :D

I. Lust will ruin friendships. Lust will make you think of a certain person every single day and make you wonder how it would feel to spend the night with them. Just once, maybe twice. You don't love them, no no no. That would be a lie. You just want to be theirs, in the most intimate of ways. So I, the simple little welsh girl, decide to take a niiiiiice long walk around the Oxford campus. Along the way, I encountered a wild boyfriend and girlfriend! Thinking that I would be welcomed by them both, I moved closer. I was greeted with a stony stare and a grimace. The boyfriend, his face a little pale, says to me that he's got something to tell me. I laugh, and agree to listen, thinking it's something simple, such as he copied my Chem notes. No. Just.. no. He watched me shower, twice. How? I have absolutely no idea. I live outside of campus, and my washroom has a large curtain blocking the only window. I turn to his girlfriend, "Why are you still with him?" I ask. She replies with a "I'm not." She promptly slaps him across the face and proceeds to spit on my shoes. One week later, we're close friends and enjoy meeting each other for lunch at a popular Coffee Shoppe around here. She's amazing, and her Ex-Boyfriend is now my biology partner. Strange turn of events, aye?

II. This was hard but.. BÆ.
[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Edgardo (55143) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Double Edge, Wide Guard, Avalanche
Tradeable Stock :
Note: 117jokes's Shiny Kalos Bred Mudkip. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit 117jokes for it. Great for breeding Mudkips when ORAS comes out.

View attachment 25636
Sexy Flat selfie bullshit right here. Ayee!

III. Spearowwwww!

Lol it's late what am I doing up. Anyways, enjoy that damn selfie and that story. I'm getting coffee awhile :D

Be back ^_^
Congrats, you win Mudkip, Lust Lapras, and you may trade your Spearow in for a Dux Farfetch'd. I'm online now, with the giveaway friend code, which is in my signature.

Also, if a moderator could move this to the new Giveaway Sub-forum, that would be amazing.

Expert Evan Nexus , maybe one of you could move it? This giveaway will be going on until at least November when the new games come out.

EDIT: Never mind, it was moved; Thanks!

Awesome! I'll hop online now ^_^
Thanks for sharing.

Anyways, according to the giveaway sub-forum rules, I can only run this for another 48 hours.

the rules said:
7) All Giveaways have a 48 hour time limit, after which your thread will be closed. If you wish to end your giveaway sooner feel free to contact one of the Wi-Fi moderators (Nexus, Agonist, TheMantyke, religiousjedi, Expert Evan, and Shii) and we will close it for you. If you wish to use the thread for another giveaway post in your thread saying that you wish to have it open so that we don't close it.
I am tagging the moderators, in hopes they discuss this giveaway and let me know about keeping it open for about a month after the new games are released as I believe we will have a jump in new users around this time and I'd like to give these away as long as possible. If one of you could please post here, accepting / declining this request, that would be very nice.

I'm active mostly every day and have made many clones of each of the giveaway monsters, so I hope for approval. Thanks for your time.

Nice way of doing the giveaway :D

I'd like the Diancie to get that 719/719 in my dex
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

And here's the required photo

Nice way of doing the giveaway :D

I'd like the Diancie to get that 719/719 in my dex
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

And here's the required photo
Nice Photo! Post/Message me when you're online next and I'll give you the Diancie!

I finally have time to sit down and take a pic for this (hooray for being sick!)
[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Tradeable Stock :
Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.
(I hate seeing pictures of myself so thank god for hide tags) :

Last edited:
I finally have time to sit down and take a pic for this (hooray for being sick!)
[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Tradeable Stock :
Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.
(I hate seeing pictures of myself so thank god for hide tags) :
Nice picture, I see the game in the eye thing is trending; lol. Adding you now with the giveaway friend code, Just traded Kelthret.

Also, you guys realize you can trade me a spearow for Dux and write a story too, for a nicknamed monster right?

Nice picture, I see the game in the eye thing is trending; lol. Adding you now with the giveaway friend code, Just traded Kelthret.

Also, you guys realize you can trade me a spearow for Dux and write a story too, for a nicknamed monster right?
I do, I'm just not too interested in them, sorry...
But thank you very much for the Latias!

I have a very bad english :/
I want

[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Current Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Psychic
Ev trained: 124 HP / 232 Special Attack / 152 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this myself. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery".
I upload
Marril
Female with HA and a nice ball :)

I have a very bad english :/
I want

[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Current Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Psychic
Ev trained: 124 HP / 232 Special Attack / 152 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this myself. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery".
I upload
Marril
Female with HA and a nice ball :)
Post Picture of you + game = Free Politoed.

Like others, you must post picture.

2036-7281-2080
1177 8040 3120

Are you sure you wouldn't rather a Hoenn Mega > Politoed?

EDIT: If I couldn't speak English, I would be Miserable. He got Shiny Politoed and Shiny Swampert; because I'm nice.

Enjoy your shinies, A13. ^_^

Last edited:
A Shiny Sableye is just about the only thing I can think of that would make me post a photo of me with a game card attached to my face, but its totally worth it.
[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 14

Photo on 9-5-14 at 11.43 PM.jpg

I'll try to dig up some Premier Ball HA Spitback Snorunts, its the least I could do, since I can't clone.

I would have to say that my most greedy moment would have to be during a trip to the library during elementary school. They were giving out free gel pens to visitors and I wanted one of every color, so I just put the whole box into my backpack and left.

I'll grab Spearow for Dux too. =) You're an awesome dude for holding this giveaway, man.

(I have your regular FC, but I'll add the giveaway one too just in case).

Last edited:
Hi, I would like a diancie :p
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

Photo_06-09-2014_09-01-02.jpg

Thank you ;)

A Shiny Sableye is just about the only thing I can think of that would make me post a photo of me with a game card attached to my face, but its totally worth it.
[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 14

I'll try to dig up some Premier Ball HA Spitback Snorunts, its the least I could do, since I can't clone.

I would have to say that my most greedy moment would have to be during a trip to the library during elementary school. They were giving out free gel pens to visitors and I wanted one of every color, so I just put the whole box into my backpack and left.

I'll grab Spearow for Dux too. =) You're an awesome dude for holding this giveaway, man.

(I have your regular FC, but I'll add the giveaway one too just in case).
Cool, you win Greed Lucario and Shiny Sableye. Bring Spearow if you like too.

Hi, I would like a diancie :p
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

View attachment 25825

Thank you ;)
I am online now with Diancie. Invite when ready and have a monster nicknamed Diancie handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)