Multi Gen Smogon Uberstars [WON BY SWEEP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
yeah i was on vacation till now but i should be back to regular high activity come today. i could get these game (or at least most of them) done for sure if you could give me a little extension.

Lost vs Haunted, I should take a short break or smth cause I ain't playing right.

edit: though hopefully I still qualify for playoffs

boTTT: kebabe was last seen 4 days, 57 minutes, 50 seconds ago.
boTTT: The user piexplode has never been seen.

:/ Kebabe said to try and catch each other on showdown so i've been trying so maybe we should set an actual time?
Piexplode never responded to my VM, idk if he's even alive :(

boTTT: kebabe was last seen 4 days, 57 minutes, 50 seconds ago.
boTTT: The user piexplode has never been seen.

:/ Kebabe said to try and catch each other on showdown so i've been trying so maybe we should set an actual time?
Piexplode never responded to my VM, idk if he's even alive :(
If you want to set up a time maybe sugest one in a VM?
And yeah Piexplode is dead

Dang. Just read your message today. Well, if you want we can do it today that time you requested. As I will probably be available at 10 P.M my time.

Some matches have yet to be completed:

FLCL vs everyone
Hack vs Aenonar
Hack vs Myzozoa
Myzozoa vs Aenonar
Myzozoa vs Steve Angello
Aenonar vs Steve Angello
Piexplode vs everyone
Melee Mewtwo vs Kebabe
Kebabe vs ogasian
davidness vs Haunted.shadow
davidness vs Shit getting real.

Still, in light of everyone's previous records, the unfinished matches will not affect the placement of the top 16, who are as follows:

TGMD (T:13 W:11 L:2)*
Sweep (T: 13 W:11 L:2)*
Haruno (T:13 W:11 L:2)*
Fireburn (T:13 W:9 L:4)
el poeta (T:13 W:9 L:4)
Level 56 (T:13 W:8 L:5)
Steeljackal<3 (T:13 W:8 L:5)
Tomahawk (T:13 W:7 L:6)*
ogasian (T:12 W:9 L:3)
ZoroDark (T:12 W:8 L:4)*
Hack (T:12 W:10 L:2)
Steve Angello (T:12 W:7 L:5)*
Jirachie (T:11 W:6 L:5)
Myzozoa (T:11 W:7 L:4)
Kebabe (T:10 W:6 L:4)
ZoroarkForever (T:4 W:4 L:0)*

* denotes that [player] went undefeated in a particular round

the bolded incomplete matches are those that will impact the seeding of the top 16, so the relevant parties should complete them Hack Myzozoa Steve Angello ogasian Kebabe

playoffs will be up shortly

Last edited:
WELCOME TO THE PLAYOFFS OF SMOGON UBERSTARS, A SPARRING GROUND FOR THE BEST OF THE UBERS PLAYERBASE AND THEIR BIG FAT UBER TIER POKEMON, MATCHED IN SIZE ONLY BY (SOME OF) THEIR USERS' EGOS. THE TOP 16 HAVE EMERGED AFTER 3 GRUELLING ROUNDS OF JOHNS, SUBSTITUTIONS, AND FORFEITS — BUT AT THE END OF WHAT WILL SURELY BE A BRILLIANT SERIES OF PLAYOFFS, ONLY 1 OF THESE PLAYERS WILL BE CROWNED SMOGON'S UBERSTAR, A TITLE OF NO REAL SIGNIFICANCE THE UTMOST PRESTIGE 8D

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE

Here are the top 16:
#1 Sweep (T: 13 W:11 L:2)*
#2 Haruno (T:13 W:11 L:2)*
#3 Hack (T:12 W:10 L:2)
#4 TGMD (T:13 W:10 L:3)*
#5 ogasian (T:12 W:9 L:3)
#6 Fireburn (T:13 W:9 L:4)
#7 el poeta (T:13 W:9 L:4)
#8 ZoroDark (T:10 W:8 L:4)*
#9 Level 56 (T:13 W:8 L:5)
#10 Steeljackal<3 (T:13 W:8 L:5)
#11 Kebabe (T:10 W:7 L:3)
#12 Myzozoa (T:11 W:7 L:4)
#13 Steve Angello (T:12 W:7 L:5)*
#14 Tomahawk (T:13 W:7 L:6)*
#15 Jirachie (T:11 W:6 L:5)
#16 ZoroarkForever (T:4 W:4 L:0)* (sorry friend, you were subbed in too late but better late than never right?????)

RULES: BO3 (DPP/BW/XY UBERS). The higher seed gets to decide which tier is played first. Standard clauses apply.
ATTENTION: Do NOT start any matches for the time being; I have decided to give the following parties an extension to complete their matches as this will impact player seeding —

Hack vs Myzozoa

Steve Angello vs Myzozoa
Kebabe vs ogasian

Tentative matchups:
#1 Sweep vs #16 ZoroarkForever
#2 Haruno vs #15 Jirachie
#3 Hack vs #14 Tomahawk
#4 TGMD vs #13 Steve Angello
#5 ogasian vs #12 Myzozoa
#6 Fireburn vs #11 Kebabe
#7 el poeta vs #10 Steeljackal<3
#8 ZoroDark vs #9 Level 56

I'll be going away for a couple of days, which is why I'm making this post first so you guys don't think this tour is dead. Extension lasts till Friday, the 29th, after which the tentative seeding will hold.

In all seriousness, after all the shit this tour went through in its incipience, we've ended up with a competent top 16. It's a nice thing being known as the best ubers player across all gens, even if it isn't official and you don't get a trophy for it blah blah. So, try your best guys, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I lost to mm2 this round and won vs him round 1, both this results are missing I think.
Ogasian doesn't even know his own timezone so will probably not get it done.

GLHF Haruno

Last edited:

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey uhh I was p sure my w-l is 10-3, so I did some digging and it looks like you've recorded me winning vs Kebabe, when I actually lost to him :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)