Tournament Other Metagames Premiere League Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is getting a bit ridiculous here we have a total of 9 matches that you guys still have yet to do.

Start claiming activity and asking for subs from your managers, PLEASE, for OMPLs sake get your matches done.

I'm asking for an extension to Wednesday Aug 26 so Arcticblast please reply
Sorry I've been colleging

I have a great story about some dickwad with a sledgehammer but that's for later

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
You might want to get me a sub to fight, I can't seem to be able to find a time when me and my opponent are on at the same time and can fight :pirate:

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Articuno I never actually told me when a good time to meet was and didn't respond to my response, and we never agreed a timing to meet. idk why he's calling activity :<

edit: lost, gg

Last edited:
Not that my match will be a deciding one, but Lost Soul said to expect a sub. Has it been decided who will sub in? I can play any night we need. My classes end at about 5 p.m. in the -4 gmt zone.

I haven't been able to meet up with my opponent (GlassGlaceon ) either. I know he's been online in the last few days, because he saved replays 2-3 days ago, but I haven't seen him in the OM room when I get on, and he hasn't replied to my most recent VM (which seems to have been deleted on accident? Idk it's not on his profile page anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)