Doubles Open (GS III) — Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

I contacted Kirigakure on Thursday just to get a reply Yesterday where he gives me a time, but didn't mention what day he would like to play. I also want to note that he only was online Yesterday for like 30 minutes (and wasn't online at the time he gave me). Hopefully he will get more active soon as I actually want to play this :(

Posting this so that I don't get subbed out or some BS.

I won

Edit: ok I can understand you're a bit pissed for some hax that happened but idk why you should be mad at me, i have no influence on that

edit2: my shit pocl team was talking crap? they just said "go Tomahawk" once. w/e, if you wanna stay mad you can

Last edited:
Lost in 2 of the worst games I've ever had with teams I had to borrow at the last minute. not like it mattered though, he just kept commanding his mons to crit!

Because you John and avoid the game you initially scheduled, and your shit POCL team was talking crap? If you really think I care about someone so irrelevant you're mistaken

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Lost in 2 of the worst games I've ever had with teams I had to borrow at the last minute. not like it mattered though, he just kept commanding his mons to crit!

Because you John and avoid the game you initially scheduled, and your shit POCL team was talking crap? If you really think I care about someone so irrelevant you're mistaken
Lol how do you get so mad about a tournament you didnt even care enough about to build for

Also psa: i'll be doing subs wednesday night, if you contacted by VM there is no need to post activity but if there has been only non-VM contact then post what it was here or you will likely be subbed!!

I am playing Destiny daJohn on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)