Pokemon Showdown Premier League II - Other Metas room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really play Standard Tiers and I'd just make a fool of myself.

Kumiromi is TheCommadore , but I don't know feebas. I shall do this and win this (probably sign me up for ubers, it's what I'm best at for a standard tier.)
Feebas is Feebas4ubers, who was tagged in the OP

any chance you could convince them to put BH in this, to represent oms?
edit: also we need to voice lance. he needs to win for us
I'd play BH if possible

If ubers room gets lance let me be bh for that though. They were talking about voicing him, and I beat lance more than he beats me. PLus, I'm really good at new bh

lol. Well, in that case, we need to get BH in. I can probably beat almost anyone at the new BH, and so can piccolo

i can sort of play ubers and i'm really good at finding rmt's to steal
so i can fill gaps if there are tiers without people to play them

EV

Banned deucer.
I think they won't implement BH in the tournament since OM's room is probably the only one room which plays this meta :v
lol. Well, in that case, we need to get BH in. I can probably beat almost anyone at the new BH, and so can piccolo
The tournament has already been created. We're not going to twist Scene or anyone's arm (not that we could) because we want BH represented. If we want the rest of the site to recognize the great players in Other Metas then we need to win this.

I honnestly don't see the point of doing that, since we're one of the only (if not THE only) room which play BH. There sure are many BH players all across the server, but you forgot that they need to be authed in a room, and I fear that every room don't especially have at least one authed member who plays BH.

Reactions: EV

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Editing my message: I am with MikeDec and Media. Adios, and Good luck. Or get knocked out first round, that's fine

EV

Banned deucer.
Editing my message: I am with MikeDec and Media. Adios, and Good luck. Or get knocked out first round, that's fine
Good thing I hadn't put you down for anything yet!! In fact, I didn't have you on the roster period, so no loss. ;]

Please put me in NU / RU / Ubers, will do OU if needed, not too amazing at UU. Prefer RU / NU though.

:)

EV

Banned deucer.
Also, eevee for mascot pokemon y/n
Nah, we're going with Mr. Mime. I've got Regime cooking something up right now.

The reason for Mr. Mime is mainly because it's Hollywood's custom banner avatar (edit: or supposed to be) and he's in our OM Index art (also under development.)

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Nah, we're going with Mr. Mime. I've got Regime cooking something up right now.

The reason for Mr. Mime is mainly because it's Hollywood's custom banner avatar and he's in our OM Index art (also under development.)
Yeah. I was working on the most amazing logo. One of my best pieces. Phone died and didnt save. So expect a delay while i kill something.

Reactions: EV

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't actually care if people want something else for the mascot. I didn't even know we were going with that. But TEG's the captain, so it's his call.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Yeah for the art direction/mascot if you can think of Pokemon that just have a huge grant from certain OMs that would be great; like Noivern from Aerliate (if it wasnt banned) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)