Battle Spot Players FC Thread

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Theorymon approved this yo

Hey all, some of you probably received messages from me about this before, but I felt it'd be a good idea for us to have a central thread where we can all put up our friend codes. I feel like although we do have a pretty cool community and we help each other out a lot and discuss strategies, we are missing that really important aspect that the other metagame communities have: actually playing against each other!

So feel free to post your info here, friend code, name, and the metagames you play, and feel free to add others!

Mine:

FC: 1392 4942 8972
IGN: Justin
Metagames: Singles and Doubles

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, good idea! While I personally don't play Battle Spot much anymore (I bombed massively at the beginning of this season and haven't touched the singles ladder since >.<) I'm looking to get back into it soon. :)

FC: 4725 7984 0518
IGN: Ethdawg
Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite/Sliggoo/Noibat)
Formats: Singles, VGC14

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah cool idea Hulavuta! or do you just want more friend safaris??

Just hold on while I CP my sig...
FC: 3024 - 6048 - 0775
IGN: Jake
Metagames: singles, doubles

I suck at triples and rotations so I usually stay away from them lol. I'll be happy to do some practice matches for the Eevee Friendly though!

LMS if you add me :pimp:

Ps: Can you even do 3v3 against your friends? I've only ever done 6v6..

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
FC: 2895-6998-6566
IGN: Heather
Friend safari: Boldore, Magcargo, and Shuckle I think?
Metagames: I usually only go on battle spot for the special tournaments, though I've also got a VGC14 team, mono electric and dark 3v3 singles teams, a doubles team, and a shitty inverse team

Yeah, you just choose "Flat Rules" when you challenge them

Last edited:
FC: 3497-0809-3503
IGN: Spoonfairy
Friend Safari: Normal [Aipom,Loudred,Chansey]
Formats: Doubles and Specials, up to trying other meta but might not have a designated team

PS. If you want to add me, just like my post as an easy way of telling me and post your own info in the thread!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah cool idea Hulavuta! or do you just want more friend safaris??
Haha nope, I don't even use Friend Safaris, I just get people to give me Pokemon o3o

Pyritie is right, the Flat Rules option for each format is the Battle Spot metagame.

Anyway Pyritie and ethan06, I added you both. Add me back when you get the chance!

EDIT: Ninja'd, Spoonfairy, I'll add you too

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
FC: 1134 7193 3133
IGN: Karous (X), Pit (Y)
Friend Safari: seriously the shittiest Safari ever lol, it's like Barbaracle and some random Rock types that you can find naturally in-game.
Formats: Anything but doubles.

Please VM/PM if you have added me because my 3DS friends list is full and I'll need to make places for you guys.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
FC: 4914-3671-9440
IGN: Lark
Friend Safari: I'm pretty sure it's a junk electric safari with dedenne, maybe? You know you want a competitive plus dedenne with that powerful STAB play rough, lol.
Formats: Primarily Doubles right now, but I plan to try out other formats as well. :)

FC: 5456-0831-6903
IGN: Xam
Friend safari: i actually dont know...
Formats: especially 3vs 3 singles but 6vs6 too, altough i have the same team without stealth rocks for six vs six...

FC: 4914-4093-5513
IGN: Ian
Friend Safari: Larvesta, Ponyta, Ninetales
Formats: Doubles/VGC, Triples, Rotation, Singles (only 3v3 and badly)

Last edited:

Deleted User 220884

Banned deucer.
FC: 1177-8135-2666
IGN: J.Ace
Formats: Singles (3v3 ; 6v6), Doubles/VGC, Triples

I kinda got stop going on my 3DS lately, so if you guys want to add me, pm me.

FC: 3797-6305-8282
IGN: Vincent
Metagames: Doubles and VGC '14 and beyond. Considering Single's!

Feel free to add me, and PM me if you want a battle! I'm always looking for some VGC '14 matches. :)

FC: 1203-9310-5730
IGN: Robin
Metas: Singles, 3v3, 6v6
Friend Safari: Can't remember, really. I think it's something awful, like poison.

2294-5274-0465 -- Pokerface
Battlespot Singles (non-seasonal)
Psychic (Sigilyph, Drowsee, ???)

On the BattleSpot ladder I've made it to top 10 in North America at my peak during Season 4.

Haven't touched my DS in a while, though.

Last edited:
I love Wifi battles
3DS Fc: 1075-1699-3820
Ign: GC7
Friend Safari: Ice with sneasel, Cloyster and can't remember the last one
I mostly play VGC style so let me know if you add me so I can add back :)

Battle Spot has a certain charm that Showdown doesn't... in Battle Spot, you battle with the mons that you put effort into breeding and training. That said, my rating has never gone above 1610...

FC: 3093-7578-2972 (Is it a bad thing that I've memorized it?)
IGN: Dave
Metagame: Doubles and occasionally singles
Friend Safari: Flying?

FC: 4184-2160-7966
IGN: Shadow (will be Drumknott for ORAS)
Meta: Mainly Rotations but Singles is fine. Just don't expect anything from me in Doubles or Triples.
Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, Breloom

Let me know if you add me and feel free to challenge me any time you see me online! I need to practice a lot more, I've been neglecting the ladder lately and now I'll have to wait til ORAS.

Hey all! This looks fun!
FC:2964-9531-6335
ign: QBert
I normally play VGC, but I've recently been getting more into battle spot. I enjoy making teams for Special and Doubles, and would like to get into Triple and Rotation but I have little to no idea where to start. I look forward to playing, trading, learning, etc. with everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)