Pokemon Showdown Premier League II - Other Metas room

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
Well there are just too many Pokemon that work well in 1 or 2 OMs but suck or just aren't popular in the others. Mr. Mime is in our intro for the PS room, and this is a PS tournament, so I figured it would be perfect. Plus I already submitted him to Scene with my signup/lineups.

Yeah for the art direction/mascot if you can think of Pokemon that just have a huge grant from certain OMs that would be great; like Noivern from Aerliate (if it wasnt banned) etc.
Other good ones would include Sableye, Keldeo, Sylveon, Porygon-Z, Kyurem-Black, Xerneas, Chansey...

edit: wow so many ninjas

EV

Banned deucer.
Going forward, redirect any Mr. Mime mascot hating comments to my profile. Let's keep this thread more on topic. If more auths want to signup, continue to do so. Also, list any LOAs and various contingencies that might come up so I can plan for it.
(just wait for the index art; it will make more sense then)

I can fill in as a sub for Ubers or OU if someone happens to be unavailable.

Edit: realised that this means that I might not get to participate at all; I'd like to at least once if that's possible

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but it actually seems like I may not be able to ensure consistent activity for these incoming weeks. Please sign me out.

Yeah i dont think I can play either, school and lacrosse starting this week. Good luck to everyone though. Win for me. Ill be checking in to see how its going

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I will see what I can do. I maight have to add "Pokemon Showdown Edition" under or something otherwise the entire piece will be off.

Reactions: EV
I'm going through an intensive period of study for my exams in September/October, so I guess I'm out for now. I apologize.

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
k so i am kinda late sorry ;-; anyway i can play ubers and randbats, i can always play other tiers if needed, just need to make a team (or use gen 5 UU cause op)

How am I not anymore in the LU ? I've signed in for OU and Ubers, I just asked you to remove me from Random Battles TEG, not from the whole league oO

EV

Banned deucer.
How am I not anymore in the LU ? I've signed in for OU and Ubers, I just asked you to remove me from Random Battles TEG, not from the whole league oO
You bamboozled me somehow, though I'm too bamboozled to remember. I'll re-add you.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
my recent demotion is a pretty clear sign that I will be forcefully removed from this program. Ah well, I know that this was probably planned ahead of time so there won't be technical complications. Lata

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
my recent demotion is a pretty clear sign that I will be forcefully removed from this program. Ah well, I know that this was probably planned ahead of time so there won't be technical complications. Lata
You are allowed two non-auth in PSPL, unless you guys already have two, you should be fine. Otherwise, I can't say, as I am not in this grouping

Go social media

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)