2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this proves the rumour that glen has a contract clause meaning he MUST play when fit in league games. This was speculated among Liverpool fans but tonight certainly proves it because BR wouldn't have picked him over Manquillo or Moreno if he had a choice. Rafa inserted the clause because he desperately wanted him I guess. Anyway I can't blame him alone but when he has the ball he just bombs forward hoping to do something, then he loses it and takes a light jog (if that) back to position. I will still bet with anyone that we will get Top 4 and by the way Eagle4 I accepted your bet incase you didn't notice.

Now on to you phalanx.

C SmallingHamstring Injuryno return date
A Herrera
Ankle/Foot Injury14th Sep 14
M Fellaini
Ankle/Foot Injuryno return date
J Lingard
Knee Injuryno return date
J EvansKnock30th Aug 14
L Shaw
Hamstring Injury14th Sep 14
Anderson
Calf/Shin Injuryno return date
M Carrick
Ankle/Foot Injury5th Oct 14

Care to tell me exactly who out of that list would've made the difference? Man U's best players are: RVP, Mata, De Gea, Rooney. they were all on the pitch. Of course Man U will get better, but that really is a pathetic thing to say at the start of the season when the XI is just as good as any other that United could have chosen.

good deal for both Clubs.
Roma are making a good profit on him and getting a good replacement in the form of Manolas.

While Bayern are getting imo the best CB last season who Can play in a bacK 3 or which will suit pep.

Torres is playing hardball with Chelsea atm. Chelsea and Milan are close to reaching an agreement but the player has no intentions of leaving his Current Contract.
Don't blame him but it is frustrating.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Torres is playing hardball with Chelsea atm. Chelsea and Milan are close to reaching an agreement but the player has no intentions of leaving his Current Contract.
Don't blame him but it is frustrating.
Why shouldn't we blame the spiteful cunt? He knows that he's not going to get any play time if he stays and yet, he refuses to take a pay cut and demands that Chelsea pay him £16 million if they want to terminate his contract.

defenders and midfielders couldn't be arsed, need to be brought into training and learn to pass, every time, sloppy stupid passes.
we didn't even play the better U21s

Last edited:
Okay cool PSV is (un)official champion of the Eredvisie.

They signed Andres Guardado on a 1 year loan deal from Valencia.
fuck this, and i was happy we finally signed someone decent in toornstra

also about the di maria + mata, new formation for man utd, i think they'll go diamond after looking at some stuff. di maria in cm clearly, along with herrera, carrick in dm for now, and mata in amc. gary neville said 3 cb's and 2 wbs, with rooney as a striker and rvp on the bench, but might also be a 4man defence. will be interesting to see what happens, but i think lvg will go for some form of diamond

Lol I love the franchise! Go Dons! And Afobe with a brace is an Arsenal lad ^^)

Is Fellaini to Napoli actually gonna happen? The rumours have been going on for so long. I'm really not sure what to make of their signings, they are good business but are they CL quality I don't know. Serie A is looking unpredictable again this year but I've been saying that for the last 3 years so I guess it's Juventus to walk it again...??

edit: Also Giroud is out til 2015, this is bad in the short term, good in the long term if Wenger buys a top quality forward, and terrible in the long term if Wenger buys a crap forward like Park Ju Young... Holy fuck Wenger just buy Falcao and get it over with!!!

Last edited:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
At this rate, I won't be surprised if Burnely 3-0 them rofl Hope Di Maria's happy, no Champions League for him this season and next lmao

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)