Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
How about a thing that shows your highest point in a ladder, so you can still be proud of your old ranking, which has decayed into oblivion. Also, this has probably already been suggested.

Updated Profile

Example

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubone37 (Joe Smith)
[Image]

Played Pokémon Showdown for 1 Year
Battles: randombattle37 randombattle1
Favorite Pokémon: Cubone Specialized Format: LC
About me: I Like Cheeseburgers

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can it be worked so that in the Random Doubles Battles item generation, resist berries take immunities into account? Because things such as Shuca Talonflame, Chople Aegislash, and Chople Sableye can happen since they have a typing weak to one of those types even though they're immune thanks to a secondary typing, and it's kind of a waste of an item for mons that have it.

Hey. I accidentally exited out of a battle that was really close and it's incredibly frustrating that I don't know how it would have turned out.
Can you implement a feature to reopen closed battle windows? Or should I just write down the name of every opponent I face in case it happens again?

Hey. I accidentally exited out of a battle that was really close and it's incredibly frustrating that I don't know how it would have turned out.
Can you implement a feature to reopen closed battle windows? Or should I just write down the name of every opponent I face in case it happens again?
If you know your opponent's name then you can type "/user person's name" in one of the chatrooms and click the battle room in addition to what SparksBlade said.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also if you click the 'back' button on your browser it will take you to the last battle you were in.

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
Can you program PS so that when you get HLed in chat or pmed, the tab of your browser also lights up like the tab of the room you're in? I'm using chrome

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Can you program PS so that when you get HLed in chat or pmed, the tab of your browser also lights up like the tab of the room you're in? I'm using chrome
There are temporary notifications for that that will appear on the bottom right of your screen if you check this option:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
So Idk if this has been asked yet or if possible, but I think it would be nice to have folders of sorts in the team builder for organization purposes. So basically it would be teambuilders, folders, teams, individual team instead of teambuilder, teams, individual team. I think it would be nice to have.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
I have suggested this before, yet I will again:

To be able to move around your room positions like you can the pokemon in your party. I have a specific order, and it always need to be in this order.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I was thinking of having unbalanced Hackmons return...

Oh and another thing that I REALLY want is an option to choose the sprite set you want - not just BW and XY, but RBY, GS, C, RS, E, DP, Pl too. It would take a long time to do but it could add more effect to the older gens and make genwunners happy. Would love it to be considered.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I was thinking of having unbalanced Hackmons return...

Oh and another thing that I REALLY want is an option to choose the sprite set you want - not just BW and XY, but RBY, GS, C, RS, E, DP, Pl too. It would take a long time to do but it could add more effect to the older gens and make genwunners happy. Would love it to be considered.
Hackmons is on the server as a challenge only format. If you want its ladder to return permanently, a landslide vote in OMotM when the cooldown period ends is required.

The sprites suggestion is being worked on, iirc

I think it'd be great if we could get a temporary notification, similar to when it has just become your turn, for when the timer in a battle has gone down to something like 30 seconds. It's annoying when you're in a competitive battle scenario and you want to calculate a couple things or just go to a different tab for anything and you either have to constantly check back on the timer to not accidentally lose. If you got a temporary notification, you wouldn't have to worry about something as silly as that and I would hope that it wouldn't be terribly difficult to implement.

I was thinking it would be great if the Strategy Dex had filters. You know, stuff like only showing Pokémon of a certain type, a certain tier, etc. However, I'd like to be able to apply several filters at once. Just putting it out there. No biggie if you guys can't pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)