Adamant Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Pursuit, Sucker punch, Stealth rock
Available non-shiny as well!

I could offer:
Altaria - Careful/impish - Body slam
Altaria - Adamant - Double edge
Clefable - Bold - Softboiled, Moon blast
Seismitoad - Most defesive natures are interesting - Water Absorb - Stealth rock

Sounds good!

As for the Croagunk you RNG recently, just giving a heads up that I've actually requested Drain Punch instead of Fake Out. :P No rush however, just letting you know if that was for me. :)

Gonna have to get that Suicune and Raikou another time as well. ;)
Yeah, sorry forgot about drain punch but no problem. Have one tutored now :)

CMT for Groudon, Toxicroak, Jolly Azelf. (Raikou maybe as well) ;]
I like bold heavy ball Weezing, Hp grass Manectric and hp grass Greninja :) Need some time so come up with nicknames thought :P
Hi ! CMT for this one :

Shiny Azelf
Jolly - Levitate
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Stealth rock, Ice punch, Trick
Nicknamable

It was quick oO
Yup, but it was easy too :) NPCs didn't bother me at all :P I like the shiny Hawlucha ^^

Hi, I have interest in :
Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Signal beam

Latias
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog

Shiny Ralts

Timid - Trace
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Hyper Voice, Trick
Available non-shiny as well

Shiny Pawniard
Adamant Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Pursuit, Sucker punch, Stealth rock
Available non-shiny as well!

I could offer:
Altaria - Careful/impish - Body slam
Altaria - Adamant - Double edge
Clefable - Bold - Softboiled, Moon blast
Seismitoad - Most defesive natures are interesting - Water Absorb - Stealth rock
Do you RNG them so they have flawless/near flawless IVs? :) Interested in Seismitoad if you have or could RNG sassy and bold nature, and careful and adamant Altaria with the 3d gen moves.

Yup, but it was easy too :) NPCs didn't bother me at all :P I like the shiny Hawlucha ^^
Would you be able to do another one then ? :P Ok I'll ask my cloner to clone it tomorrow ;) I'll PM you when I'll be ready to trade.

EDIT: Or would you agree on a clone trade ?

Would you be able to do another one then ? :P Ok I'll ask my cloner to clone it tomorrow ;) I'll PM you when I'll be ready to trade.

EDIT: Or would you agree on a clone trade ?
Depends on what :) Tomorrow would be better as I'm a bit busy right now with speedplaying my platinum ;)

Yeah, sorry forgot about drain punch but no problem. Have one tutored now :)

I like bold heavy ball Weezing, Hp grass Manectric and hp grass Greninja :) Need some time so come up with nicknames thought :P

Do you RNG them so they have flawless/near flawless IVs? :) Interested in Seismitoad if you have or could RNG sassy and bold nature, and careful and adamant Altaria with the 3d gen moves.
Alright, I'll get to breeding. Just tell me what nicknames you want later on :]

Depends on what :) Tomorrow would be better as I'm a bit busy right now with speedplaying my platinum ;)
OR
in Quick Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Unburden
Tutor Moves: Magic Coat, Icy Wind, Trick, Pain Split
I can give a lot for it, as no one seems to have it with Magic Coat :( About our trade, I'll be online most of the day tomorrow so just PM me when you want to trade ;)

OR
in Quick Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Unburden
Tutor Moves: Magic Coat, Icy Wind, Trick, Pain Split
I can give a lot for it, as no one seems to have it with Magic Coat :( About our trade, I'll be online most of the day tomorrow so just PM me when you want to trade ;)
I can check if I have a nice low frame shiny PID with the right encouter slot :) I assuming you only want flawless IVs and no hidden power?

I can check if I have a nice low frame shiny PID with the right encouter slot :) I assuming you only want flawless IVs and no hidden power?
Yes please, this spread would be cool : 31/x/31/31/31/31 but if it misses some IVs in SpAtk I don't really care ;)

I'm online now if you want to trade for Azelf :) Haven't searched for spreads yet, I'll probably do it in the weekend.
Ok nice, come online I'm finishing a trade ;)

EDIT: I need to eat first so may I give you Hawlucha and you clone it while I'm having dinner ? You can send it back to me after ;)

Ok nice, come online I'm finishing a trade ;)

EDIT: I need to eat first so may I give you Hawlucha and you clone it while I'm having dinner ? You can send it back to me after ;)
Sorry I got distracted by something :[ But I prefer if you can have someone else clone it

Sorry I got distracted by something :[ But I prefer if you can have someone else clone it
I'm back from dinner, are you online ? And I would prefer if you could clone it, I would need more time to find a cloner :( If it annoys you to clone twice, I can trade you the Hawlucha for a crap, you clone it and Azelf and you send me both after ?

I'm back from dinner, are you online ? And I would prefer if you could clone it, I would need more time to find a cloner :( If it annoys you to clone twice, I can trade you the Hawlucha for a crap, you clone it and Azelf and you send me both after ?
Okay, are you good with the timing for cloning, cause then you can try to do the cloning in the trade, I can catch a crapmon, otherwise you can trade it to me and I do it with my two 3DS:es but it might take a while. Sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes I'm not :P Wish they had a timer for cloning like eontimer >_>

Nice, I'm finishing another trade and will be available ;)
Well, welp. That took a while xD Was a bit unsure what game to turn off since it was a while so had to look up a tutorial >_>Thanks for the trade :] Oh, an actually wanted a magikarp with that ball, save me the trouble of catching one in SS ^^

I have your defog togekiss ready, I like this one for my bulbasaur

Shiny Cobalion
Jolly - Justified
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt
Nicknamable

I have your defog togekiss ready, I like this one for my bulbasaur

Shiny Cobalion
Jolly - Justified
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt
Nicknamable
Sure thing :) I'll transfer it as soon as possible :)

CMT for Calm Heatran and Adamant Landorus
Only found one thing I want and that is the shiny Bunnelby. So you can pick one, or if you are willing to breed something in XY I will very soon update my want-list with more XY breedables as I'm trying to replace some pokémon with bad balls and/or no nickname :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)