Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nest Ball like .com said, and please, PLEASE, do an Deoxys attack set with a Naive nature and the spread 31/31/31/31/28/31. IMO it's better than 31/31/31/30/31/31 because Deoxy attck's defense are piss anyways.
Alright. I'll see if I can RNG that, though I'm really noobish and probably won't get my Windows laptop until September (I'm trying to make it faster, goddamn Samsung laptops -.-). Any suggestions for Mew though? I have a R4 flashcart and can give myself unlimited Shards and BP's for the move tutors.

read realy he clearly says he is NOT going to rng deoxys
Well, if somebody's going to trade something for it, then I might as well do it.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright. I'll se if I can do that. Any suggestions for Mew though? I have a R4 flashcart and can give myself unlimited Shards and BP's for the move tutors.

Well, if somebody's going to trade something for it, then I might as well do it.
(or
if you wanna be different to the other 100 out there).

Oh, for move set:
• Self-Destruct (From XD),
• Defog (From DPPt/HGSS),
• Heal Bell (From Gen V Tutors),
• Stealth Rock (From Gen V Tutors).

To be honest though, you'd probably be best just keeping a clone in gen 3, and seeing what people request, since it has a lot of useful moves.

Last edited:
I need sugestions of Nickname for my new Dragonite, he is shiny and it is in a Dream ball. I thought of Paarthurnax and Kohryu until now.

Anyone know how to evolve Buneary? I brought it up to 5 hearts on Poke Amie and gave it a rare candy but nothing happened.

Then I started walking around with it holding a Soothe Bell, nothing happened when I gave it a Rare Candy. Would it having Klutz make the Soothe Bell not work?
Should I capsule it, then walk with a Soothe Bell?

Anyone know how to evolve Buneary? I brought it up to 5 hearts on Poke Amie and gave it a rare candy but nothing happened.

Then I started walking around with it holding a Soothe Bell, nothing happened when I gave it a Rare Candy. Would it having Klutz make the Soothe Bell not work?
ignore meters like Amie. You give it a Soothe Bell then go beat down your rival :P works every time for me xD.
Edit: I'm pretty sure Klutz doesn't effect items like Soothe Bell though.

Pokemon Amie raises a new attribute called Affection, which is entirely separate from Happiness...for some reason. In other words, getting max affection does nothing for the happiness scores.

And yes, I believe Klutz does render Soothe Bell ineffective. Nevermind, I stand corrected.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Just level it up and feed it vitamins holding Soothe Bell, Klutz has no effect out of battle. Also, happiness/affection (from Amie) are not the same thing.

I recently got my hands into a Japanese Pokemon Emerald cartridge with all the islands for Latias (in this case), Mew, Deoxys and Lugia/Ho-Oh unlocked (even though I can't undestand shit I can guide myself, Emerald was my very first Pokemon game after all :')). Now that I have access to shiny Mew and Deoxys (FUCK YEA!) what is the best ball for shiny Deoxys? (I'm too lazy to RNG that BTW, plus I don't really like Deoxys. But I'll RNG for Mew)
The islands were likely unlocked with cheat codes, so remember to list that if you plan on trading them here.
You'll also need either a Japanese 4th gen game or some way to trade them to a 3rd gen game of the same language as a 4th gen game you own as the Pal Park only works if the 3rd and 4th gen game are the same language.

Nest Ball like .com said, and please, PLEASE, do an Deoxys attack set with a Naive nature and the spread 31/31/31/31/28/31. IMO it's better than 31/31/31/30/31/31 because Deoxy attck's defense are piss anyways.
If he's going for shiny there's only a 1/8192 chance that would even be possible unless he has the means to do emulator abuse to RNG his SID (in which case mentioning that the islands are already unlocked would be rather pointless).
And even then that spread doesn't appear until frame 408804334, which would take >1 month just to reach on retail.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm in the middle of some painful SRing for Xerneas, what do think about this one? Keep or Toss? Or should I keep looking for a much better one?

Nature: Rash
HP: 30-31
Atk: 30-31
Def: 30-31
SpA: 30-31
SpD: 12-13
Spe: 30-31

I'm in the middle of some painful SRing for Xerneas, what do think about this one? Keep or Toss? Or should I keep looking for a much better one?

What's the hidden power?

If it's not HP fire or even ground, toss.

Last edited:

The man in Kiloude will tell you if those are 30s or 31s.

Looking for a Cherish Ball Flareon/Eevee

CMT and if I like your fox I may offer my Tanabata Jirachi in exchange

(Timid, 31/25/31/31/29/26, HP Ice)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I was defeating Lysandre and listening to all the after-the-battle blurb, so I have the exact IVs now.

HP: 31
Atk: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 28
SpD: 12
SpD: 31
Hidden Power: Ground (!?)

It has a good HP...but I think I'll toss it.

I was defeating Lysandre and listening to all the after-the-battle blurb, so I have the exact IVs now.

HP: 31
Atk: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 28
SpD: 12
SpD: 31
Hidden Power: Ground (!?)

It has a good HP...but I think I'll toss it.
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. If its spdef had been at least 10-12 higher, definitely would've been a keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)