The LC Open III -Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting activity win, my opp missed the first time, then said he wouldn't be available most likely, then asked me to play at a time i couldn't which was past the deadline

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I hate doing these, but activity post. I've been on a lot for the past few days but my opponent hasn't showed up at all, nor did they reply to my VM which tried to schedule a time. They also weren't on yesterday which they said would be a good day to get our matches done, while I was on for a good portion of the day.

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I guess I have to post activity. sparktrain I've heard is quitting mons, so I guess by default that means I win. I've only contacted spark recently via PM but we've scheduled times on his server before and they fell through, so yeah I guess activity.

Activity post here. Initially my opp told me he'll get back to me when he's done with teambuilding but he never did so. Instead, he posted activity here saying I didn't vm him again for the next few days. I tried scheduling with him again but apparently our available times are different so an extension might be needed.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
will try and find my opp today, but it's been hard cos I got back to my house yesterday and have had to build teams so if we don't manage to find each other today then extension request

edit: won 2-1 in some ggs, gl in future opens Davon and thanks for being okay with me being a massive john

Last edited:

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Activity post here. Initially my opp told me he'll get back to me when he's done with teambuilding but he never did so. Instead, he posted activity here saying I didn't vm him again for the next few days. I tried scheduling with him again but apparently our available times are different so an extension might be needed.
Timezones suck indeed but i also never see you on #littlecup on IRC while you said you would be there, I have been on there almost every day and haven't seen you a single time :/.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity
Requesting an extension to battle Clone.
We had conflicting timezones + IRL stuff that prevented us to battle in time.

Good evening, I do not see why you gave the activity in champetero, I believe to have been had on this blow, here is a discussion which I had with him this evening: http: // pastebin.com / 8FNukfFb

As you can see him he could not play with me, while yes, and while we had planned the match for this evening, I thus ask for an extension or for an activity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)