Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't caught Articuno or Zygarde in my Pokemon X game, because I have no idea what natures I should aim for. Any useful ideas for movesets?
I like offensive Articuno but it also has a SubToxic set.

Articuno@Leftovers
Timid | Pressure
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Subsitute
Roost
Freeze-Dry
Hurricane

I'm partial to SubCoil Zygarde. But he has various Dragon Dance sets and a ParaShuffler via Glare set if I remember right.

Zygarde@Leftovers
Careful | Aura Break
200 HP / 252 SpD / 56 Spe
Subsitute
Coil
Dragon Tail
Earthquake

I still haven't caught Articuno or Zygarde in my Pokemon X game, because I have no idea what natures I should aim for. Any useful ideas for movesets?
Zygarde is meh
So is Articuno
Especailly without Tutors.
Idk go for attacking natures or something. People like Zapdos more anyway.
TEAM CHESPIN 4 LIEF
EDIT: or... ^ that (the post above this one)

Guys...Is the Shiny Value thing working again? I've seen numerous posts about this recently. If so, point me to a place with more information. I'd like to hatch some shinies! :D

Reposting!
Safari Ball Giveaway Pt. 1

Hello! This is my first giveaway here and I hope you enjoy it. It will be split into several parts and feature pink-colored Pokémon in Safari Balls. For its first iteration, I'm going to hand out 3 individuals of 3 different species (i.e., 9 lucky winners). Details can be seen below:

#173 Cleffa ♀
Calm | Magic Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish
Count: 3

#174 Igglybuff ♀
Modest | Competitive | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gravity, Heal Pulse, Perish Song, Wish

#209 Snubbull ♀
Impish | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Close Combat, Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Heal Bell

In case you're curious, I caught Igglybuff's and Cleffa's great grandmother in Soul Silver and transferred them to gen VI. Snubbull's grand mother was captured in an Emerald emulator and then transferred to a retail game with a flash cart. All these are Kalos bred and have my OT/ID No. They are not clones.

How To Participate:
  1. Go to my profile and find my post corresponding to the Pokémon you want to win.
  2. Post the name of your favorite book and its author.
  3. (Optional) Explain why it's such an awesome book.
  4. Do not reply to this post or PM me.
  5. You may post once in each Pokémon's comment, but you may only win one species.

I'll randomly select winners and distribute the Pokémon tomorrow at 18-19 h (GMT -5), so make sure to post before that time.

What nature and Egg moves does Tyrantrum use best right now?

I know Rock Head will be better, but I just feel like working on one after fighting Dirt Drgn in Final Fantasy 6.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the following Megastones:

-Blazikenite
-Tyranitarite
-Pinsirite
-Mewtwonite X

If you can help me with those, VM/PM me.

I know Rock Head will be better, but I just feel like working on one after fighting Dirt Drgn in Final Fantasy 6.
when Rock Head is released, you only need Jolly Nature + Dragon Dance.

with Strong Jaws just the Fire Fang (and maybe Crunch) and Adamant Nature.

Jolly for the Dragon Dancer & Choice band, Impish for Stealth Rock tank.

Hey guys, I've added an unhatched SV part of our thread. If you happen to match I will reward you or you may keep the pokemon if I have it already.

I'm looking for a Safari Ball female Skorupi. Check my thread for something in return. No need for it to have good IVs / Nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)