Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
should've brought NP Spiritomb he was weak to it again,,,

scheduled through sg and playing tmw at like 5 or some shit

Lost vs Annoyer, gg

Crit was super unfortunate on Fraxure since it could of killed 2-5 mons depending on fusion and a roll on costa, but such is the life of an ainsley.

shoutouts comin later.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
+1 252 Atk Mold Breaker Fraxure Outrage vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Carracosta: 213-252 (73.7 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

:[

good job team will make shoutouts later maybe

ggs ainsleys, i honestly didn't think we would be able to pull through after going down 3-1

Last edited:

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
we were robbed

some shoutouts to my friends in this season.

Afro Smash - good wins even tho u were fed easy wins or u haxed almost every week. i wish u weren't a pussy and used zorua in finals but w/e 7/10 performance this nupl, lookin forward to seeing u win uu open after omfuga gets chopped
chimpact - ur a weab but it was nice talkin to u this season good job in the games u won nakama :D
FinalFlash - i was hoping you'd go undefeated but its alright. good job gramps i hope with the prize money u can afford an upgraded stairlift to move u around at mach 6 speed
FireMage - thanks for hosting this tournament it was nice 2 meet u to
Froggy - lol thx for never showin up and talkin shit on po ur garbage
horyzhnz - ma fuckin fren... ur record doesnt really matter but u were fun to talk to about different mangas it was nice 2 meet u brother
Omfuga - thx for making my team every single week ur a great player but i cant wait for lord kokoloko to drop u on your neck in uu open
CasedVictory - ur a tier 0 NU player for sure aftering seeing the power of nasty plot spiritomb. i liked ur creativity this season and it definitely makes up for your average ability as a player.
Soulgazer - it was cool gettin to know you more as well as experiencin ur fuckin wrath on tht fateful day but it was jus pranks :D ur probably in the top 2 best nu players rn and it was fun to get teams for u so i can easily win nu open
Steve Angello - i like ur gifs bro u are a dpp legend.
Wepwn - see froggy
-Tsunami- bro i wish we could have freed u from ur terrible team but unfortunately we did not hav the funds :[ lookin forward to some new bad play analysis
New Breed the truest ainlsey sucks we couldn't get u bro u went for cheap too and we wouldn't have had to play godawful weshit every week :[

NUPL has certainly been an experience to behold though:

gods have recognized my power

emotions have run high... very high,,,

all in all i had a lot of fun participatin with the best team this season and it was nothin but non stop fun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)