Smogon Tour 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Masterclass is ass. Everyone knows I'm the best at UU and I use cutemons like Trevenant and Sableye in my XY OU teams, yet I am higher than him in the Tour rankings. Will be the same story this season.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Masterclass is ass. Everyone knows I'm the best at UU and I use cutemons like Trevenant and Sableye in my XY OU teams, yet I am higher than him in the Tour rankings. Will be the same story this season.
View attachment 25154
What gives you any right to disrespect Masterclass on the thread? To top if off, your comment was invalid and you made a fool out of yourself. You should be bowing down in his presence not coming here trolling people on the thread. But by the looks of things, all you do is hate on people when you lose battles.

Umadbrah?
Someone seems like a sore looser ;]

Last edited:
Okay looks like I got a lot to say: AM are boss, don't hate on them pls BKC. Whitequeen just stop the bragging/hating: You and Masterclass were both at 9, and Masterclass got to semis which is better than you did, so please lay off. Blarajan, congrats on your paycheck, gl for week 1.

And yeah lets at least wait for this to start then start with the trash talk. I'm not about that life though, so yeah, gl everyone, we'll be seeing how this turns out (cause I have no idea how it'll end).

Last edited:
Stop trolling me. Don't make me go all the WhiteQueen of recent past on your virgin bun hole.

I'm a math major and I'm Asian. I know my math and I'm good at math. Y'all just unable to comprehend my simple, yet profound, post.
Yeah so am I: Indian, 15 and heading to college next year. Truth be told, all you can do is exaggerate what you've done (and get carried by the Sharks), and whine about hax and counter teams every time you lose. Your post is simple, but not profound: It makes no sense. So please lay off us sensible people and save it till game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)