BATTLE READY BOUTIQUE: UPDATE: CRAWDAUNT, SHINY MANDIBUZZ, HP FIRE ALAKAZAM, SMEARGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! CMT for :

Pokemon: excadrill
OT/ID Chris/51386
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: adamant
Ability: mold breaker
Pokeball: dream ball
Moves: EQ, rapid spin, iron head, rock slide

And has this Espeon egg moves he can relearn ? I'm thinking to Stored Power actually. If yes, then CMT for it too.

Pokemon: ESPEON
IV’s: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Nature: timid
Ability: magic bounce
Pokeball: heal ball
Moves: light screen, reflect, BP, psyshock

Hi ! CMT for :

Pokemon: excadrill
OT/ID Chris/51386
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: adamant
Ability: mold breaker
Pokeball: dream ball
Moves: EQ, rapid spin, iron head, rock slide

And has this Espeon egg moves he can relearn ? I'm thinking to Stored Power actually. If yes, then CMT for it too.

Pokemon: ESPEON
IV’s: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Nature: timid
Ability: magic bounce
Pokeball: heal ball
Moves: light screen, reflect, BP, psyshock
No the espeon can't relearn stored power, because i didn't breed it for that move, sorry.

Im interested in your: mandibuzz (shiny), corphish (adamant), and your HP dittos!! I can clone too by the way.

No the espeon can't relearn stored power, because i didn't breed it for that move, sorry.

Im interested in your: mandibuzz (shiny), corphish (adamant), and your HP dittos!! I can clone too by the way.
What about Excadrill for Mandibuzz. The Dittos are free so you can have them of course. Which ones do you want ? And as you can clone, would you accept to do a clone trade ? You clone Mandibuzz and the Dittos and you send me the original after ?

Hey, I have one of the things in your wants list (togekiss: calm, defog, heal bell) in my trade thread. It's a Togetic, but I can evolve it for you. If you still need it, please respond in my thread so I don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)