Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so I have a lot of reading to do about the RNG, but in my spare time, I caught a Bidoof in Platinum and Pearl. I was hopping someone could PM me a list of Shiny spreads available for both of these IDs:

Box | Slot | OT | TID | SID l TSV |
|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|
B01 | 1,1 | Sasuke | 54944 | 38952 l 1256 | Pearl
B01 | 1,2 | PokeGuy | 11160 | 50708 l 3800 | Platinum

/Thank you.

B01 | 1,3 | Pokéguy | 11246 | 19685 l 1648 | Y

Also, .com, if you could please remove my old Shiny Value (0474 I think) from your list, I have deleted that save file to SR for Xerneas. My new Shiny Value is 1648. Thanks for your time.

I'm really excited about RNG abusing, I hope I get some good shiny spreads on Pearl or Platinum. :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, so I have a lot of reading to do about the RNG, but in my spare time, I caught a Bidoof in Platinum and Pearl. I was hopping someone could PM me a list of Shiny spreads available for both of these IDs:

Box | Slot | OT | TID | SID l TSV |
|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|:---:|
B01 | 1,1 | Sasuke | 54944 | 38952 l 1256 | Pearl
B01 | 1,2 | PokeGuy | 11160 | 50708 l 3800 | Platinum

/Thank you.

B01 | 1,3 | Pokéguy | 11246 | 19685 l 1648 | Y

Also, .com, if you could please remove my old Shiny Value (0474 I think) from your list, I have deleted that save file to SR for Xerneas. My new Shiny Value is 1648. Thanks for your time.

I'm really excited about RNG abusing, I hope I get some good shiny spreads on Pearl or Platinum. :)
If you didn't specifically RNG abuse your TID/SID you're unlikely to find any flawless spreads.
Best I could find across the two of yours (in a highly non-exhaustive search) was [both on your Platinum]:
Naive : 31/23/31/31/29/31 [Seed: 7F1004F0]
Naughty : 31/31/30/4/18/31 [Seed: 550F084C]

Edit: TSV on list changed.

Well, first time posting in this area, so I guess I should get to the point.

I need an Aerodactyl, with Unnerve and Aqua Tail, Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31. I have the following stuff from my IV Breeding to offer:

4-5 IV Adamant: HA Fletchlings, Beldums, Honeges, Phanphys, Drillburs

4-5 IV Timid: Helioptiles, HA Froakies

4-5 IV Modest: Bagons (with or without HA, also have DD, DPulse, HPump), Charmanders with Dragon Dance/Pulse

I also have all Maison Items if anyone is interested along with PP Ups/Maxes

R-r-r-r-r-repost for the new page! A couple of 5IV 'mons and a shiny Manectric are up for grabs!

Special giveaway thing: To get this, guess a number between one and 1000. Send this guess in a PM or I won't count it. I'll pick a random number via Random.org when I think I've gotten a decent amount of guesses. Closest guess gets it. I will announce the winner tomorrow and throw this electric dog at them. This is the best contest-thingy I could come up with in five minutes. I'll have better ones, maybe. T-T
Shiny Manectric
25/24/31/31/31/31
Male. Lv. 50, Timid, Static, Max EV in S.Atk and Speed, 4 in HP. Has eerie impulse. This is a clone of a manectric I hatched by Masuda Method. Nicknameable, of course.

Here's some 5IV stuff I want to get rid of. Post on my page to claim one!
All are hatched by me, so they are nicknameable. I have one of each.

Cyndaquil
Male. lv.1. Timid, blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory.

Elgyem
Male. lv.1. Bold. Analytic. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has barrier and nasty plot

Gone:
Electrike Male. Lv.1. Timid, Static. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has eerie impulse.

Chikorita Male. lv.1. Calm, overgrow. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has leech seed, aromatherapy, heal pulse and leaf storm.
Totodile Male. lv.1. Adamant, torrent. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has dragon dance, aqua jet, ice punch, and crunch.

Last edited:
LF: 5-6 IV Calm Sableye with prankster and egg move recover
Also looking for 5-6 iv bold gothita with shadow tag and egg moves to make it defensive

PM me if you have one

LF: Relaxed/Impish 5/6iv ( Must be atleast 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Swampert with stealth rocks.

FT: PM Me for offers.

So I have some questions about the time machine method:

1. The IVs that are chosen to be passed down are set AFTER you put the parents in the daycare, right? Meaning I save after I put them in?

2. I know you can tell what 5IVs the parents will pass down, but is the 6th randomly generated IV also set? For example, if I find that the 3IVs are passed down from the mother, 2IVs are passed from the father, and the random IV is 31, using the time machine method, will that random IV still be 31? (I'm guessing yes, but pays to be sure.)

3. Is shiny value also set in the same way as IVs? As in, if I find out the shiny value of the test parents' offspring is 0001, the SV will still be 0001 when I use the time machine method?

I hope that made sense :I Feel free to PM me answers, I might have more questions ;~;

1. The IVs that are chosen to be passed down are set AFTER you put the parents in the daycare, right? Meaning I save after I put them in?

2. I know you can tell what 5IVs the parents will pass down, but is the 6th randomly generated IV also set? For example, if I find that the 3IVs are passed down from the mother, 2IVs are passed from the father, and the random IV is 31, using the time machine method, will that random IV still be 31? (I'm guessing yes, but pays to be sure.)

3. Is shiny value also set in the same way as IVs? As in, if I find out the shiny value of the test parents' offspring is 0001, the SV will still be 0001 when I use the time machine method?

I hope that made sense :I Feel free to PM me answers, I might have more questions ;~;
1. Yes. Once you confirm the IVs are what you want, switch parents before an egg is generated.

2. Yes, the random IV will remain constant (this is why having a PS backup is lovely)

3. Yes, the TSV will be the same if you constantly create the same egg.

Hope this helps, PM me if you need any more help!

1. Yes. Once you confirm the IVs are what you want, switch parents before an egg is generated.

2. Yes, the random IV will remain constant (this is why having a PS backup is lovely)

3. Yes, the TSV will be the same if you constantly create the same egg.

Hope this helps, PM me if you need any more help!
Also - you might already know this - but I'm pretty sure that you can't start with, say, a female and male charmander parent and then go to [whatever] and a Ditto. The IVs will be different (at least from my experience).

Hello! I'm looking for a HA Minccino or HA Cincinno with an adamant nature. Am willing to trade one of the legendaries I have, Dialga, Zekrom, or Kyruem. Or I have a few other desirable pokes. Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for a HA Minccino or HA Cincinno with an adamant nature. Am willing to trade one of the legendaries I have, Dialga, Zekrom, or Kyruem. Or I have a few other desirable pokes. Thanks!
I have one I got from wonder trade months ago. It's Quiet & male though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)